Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Avory (played by Lance338)

Avory walked out of one of the rooms she had decided that she'd stay noticing a couch and tv, "ohhh! I wonder if it works??" She spoke noticing the food still left out "he did say I could eat if I wanted to..." She grabbed a plate with some of the meat, then sat on the couch.

She turned the TV on with a remote, "it does work hmm let see what's on." She spoke swithing through the channels to find a good show. Once she found one she relaxed on the couch eat her food, she felt at peace she seemed to be happy with this pack which was rare.
Violet came to the edge of the woods and saw the town. She stood, leaning against a tree for awhile. She wasn’t sure if she should try going into the town or not, she hadn’t spoken to a human in a long time, she didn’t even know if she would remember how to fit in.

She took a deep breath, and decided she was going to do it. She walked out of the forest and slipped into town, trying not to look obvious. Her eyes scanned the buildings and people, trying to take it all in.
Kai (played by Raven14)

While laying on his bed he caught the scent of meat, he licked his lips. "Mmmm I'm hungry!" He jumped off the bed and out of his room into the living room. Seeing the girl who was on the roof earlier, he walked over leaning over the couch looking down at her. "Hey we're did you get that?" He asked pointing at the plate she had with the food.

She looked up at the man "ehh?" A confused expression till she realized what he was asking. "Oh, well if you must know then I'll tell you. In the kitchen, go sniff it out little puppy!" She said teasingly with a smile looking up at the tall man acting like he was a kid.
Kai (played by Raven14)

Agitated he glared at her with an annoyed expression, "your calling me a puppy? Why don't you look in a mirror!!! I mean look how small you are! Seriously your like two feet shorter than me!!" He yelled letting his ego get the better of him, he continued glaring at her.

She glared up from the couch at him "aww is da puppy throwing a tantrum, and so what if I'm small! At least I don't behave like a pup!" She smirked rolling her eyes. "Oh ya and you have no right to call me short, cuz your just an over sized pup. Seriously though your to tall...." She said staring at him, standing at this point it was just sad at the height difference.
Kai (played by Raven14)

He staired down at her in silence, it became akward and stayed silent. All of a sudden he broke out laughing, his tail flicked side to side. He fell to the floor dieing of laughter, he wiped a tear away. "Man I'm dead, hey you think this oh mighty alpha has a basketball court?" He asked looking up at her from the ground.

She watched him with a confused expression as he laughed, she sighed rolling her eyes. "So annoying" she gazed down at him her tail flicked to the side in annoyance. "Really how would i know? And why do you wanna know?" She asked glaring down at him.
Kai (played by Raven14)

"awwww come now, don't look so upset!" He said in a teasing voice. He staired up at her confused, "I don't know I was just asking? And why I wanna know, that's cuz I love basketball! I know I'll teach your how to play! Kay? Ahh this should be fun teaching you how to play your so small! I wonder if you'll even be able to make one shot with your size!" He spoke rambling on and on.

((Also I'm going for the night it's pretty late so bye, talk tomorrow))
Jack walked into the house carrying the stag. He sat it down on a table, thinking it was like he was used to living. He found his way into the living room, finding the girl and newcomer from before. He stood, looking down at them. "Do you know if dmitri has a place I can prepare the stag?" He asked, not really paying attention. He noticed compared to the girl he was pretty big. But dimitri was still taller

((kk see ya!))

She staired at him in silence listening to him ramble on, "ummmmmmm" she tried to get his attention while he continued to speak. "Listen to me! Get one thing straight, I don't wanna play games ok? I wanna be left alone, I'm only here cuz I don't wanna be completely alone ok? So just stop and be quiet!" She spoke glaring down at him she wasn't amused with how he kept talking about basketball or teaching her to play, with no concern about how she felt.

((Edit for reply to you jack!))

"Ahh from what I know he went into town, and the girl is nowhere to be found?" She answer his question quickly ignoring the guy laying on the floor.
After walking around the town for awhile Violet felt the need to return to the forest.
She made her way back to the forest, walking down the path back to the house. She made it back to the clearing and walked into the house, seeing everyone gathered in the living room.
Kai (played by Raven14)

((alright just to end the convocation because I feel like I only need one more post to end it!!))

Leon flicked his tail, "awww geez chill! You'll come around one of these days!" He said standing up, he walked into the kitchen grabbing a plate. Walking back into the kitchen, "oh ya watch out dude this little kitten has claws and ain't afraid to use them!" He said jokingly to the male, then went to his room.

"k..k..kitten????" She said with a slight growl as she spoke. "I'm no cat!" She glared at him as he walked away, she sighed putting her plate away. "Oh well anyways should we call it a night it is late? Either way I am, night!" She said walking to her room and heading to bed.

((That's my way of saying night! Talk later by guys!))
Good night
Violet raised her eyebrow as the two wolves fought before heading off to bed. She rolled her eyes and looked at Jack, “I forgot how annoying some of the younger wolves can be.”

((i just reread all the messages and died of laughter! It was so stupid, oh well XD))
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

//XD that fight has me laughing.

After he helped Janice, she paid him...thanking him greatly. "It is alright Miss Janice. I hope you have a good night." After her, he finished up the last of his jobs, he thanked each of his clients as he finished his jobs as each of them paid him. With enough money to get groceries to restock the kitchen, he went to the grocery store and bought the items he needed, paid the clerk, and headed back into the forest. As he reached the forest, he looked around...using his senses before he shifted into his wolf form. Carrying the bags in his jaws, he walked back home. As dawn approached, he made it home. Setting the bags down on the porch, he shifted back to his human form, opened the door, and grabbed the bags. Even though he was nude, he was not embarrassed as it was natural for him. Putting up the groceries silently...not wanting to wake his pack up..as yesterday was full of 'excitement'.
Violet was laying quietly in bed, and tensed when she heard Dmitri walk into the house. She sighed, she wasn’t used to sharing a home with anyone. She stood and stretched, deciding she needed to go for a run. That’s what she always did when she needed to relax.
She walked down the stairs and heard Dmitri in the kitchen, leaving him to what he was doing she walked outside, setting her clothes on the porch she shifted into wolf form.
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He glances over his shoulder as he heard movement to the front porch, but finished putting the groceries. Heading up to his room with a grocery bag that held his clothes in, and got dressed. When he was done, he walked back over to the couch and sat down. Turning on the television, he turned it to the news and watched it...wanting to see if anything pertaining to the town was in the news.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus