Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He nods his head and sips on his cup of coffee...looking out at the oncoming storm. Lets hope we gets some good rain this month.
Jack (played by Beast_mode22)

*i walk outside and I sit in the ground, sipping on the water as i do. I begin to hum *

Seeing Jack out in the yard, he watches silently....wondering what he was up to. However he remained where he was. Soon the sound of thunder rolled on the wind. Sounds like it is a mile off.

*i smile at the sound of the thunder* I miss camping, I'll need to do it soon *i said as I stood up and walked around the house
Is this open for people not of Lycan blood?

More than likely
Because like, I'm Jack's not a werewolf, but he is a healer and a mage which isn't that rare for packs to have to help them

True, like I said it more than likely is

Jack Greenflame wrote:
Because like, I'm Jack's not a werewolf, but he is a healer and a mage which isn't that rare for packs to have to help them

//it is fine
Jack was running. He wasn't exactly sure what from, but he was. The last thing he'd seen before he ran was huge red glowing eyes. He'd been hunting an alpha pack from the west coast. Their mating season was a prime time for him to strike. They were still in hibernation, so jack did what he'd set out to do. He'd shot nine of the alphas before they woke up. Once the pack woke up, jack resorted to combat with blades. Maybe an hour later of hacking and slashing at the wolves, and their breathing ceased. He'd been cut rather horribly. He heard a thundering growl, and those haunting red eyes. It was definitely the alpha of the alpha pack. Jack knew he couldn't kill it, so he ran.

Jack turned on his heel and sprinted away. He couldn't outrun it forever, but he tried. A storm was approaching, jack could feel it. He kept running for about five minutes, when he didn't see a drop off, and fell down the side of the hill. His body kept coming in contact with the rocks below. Jack's adrenaline was still high, so he didn't feel much pain. He got up, limping, as he walked, just trying to get away from the alpha. He saw what looked like a cabin in the distance. He eventually got there, and saw people. He walked up, and fainted of exhaustion and his injuries
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

( meep can I join in the rp?)
Most likely. This is pretty dead, but it's interesting, and I want to revive it

The more the merrier. I would like to keep this going

Smelling a new scent, he looked over to where it was coming from. Seeing a new figure along ridge, he stood up. "Interesting....."
As Jack's vision faded, he felt the energy of an alpha. 'I'm so screwed' he thought

He walked over...keepin some distance between himself and the new arrival. Circling him, he studies the male. He could smell the blood of others on his body. "You smell of blood....care to tell me how you came into my territory?"

(Meep ok)

The female wolf has only gotten to this new part of the forest as a lone wolf and being female.... It was difficult.. Lilly was in her wolf form with her coat in a light golden color with silver eyes and golden spots blended in she walked cautiously through the place failing to smell the territory marks..

Smelling another new scent...he glances back towards the male who was covered in the scent of dead....."Stay put....unless you my fangs at your throat." Shifting to his 'wolf form...the bones and muscles cracked and rippled as they reformed while pitch black fur rippled out from every pore. Following the scent of the new female, he finds her after a bit of minutes. Slowing down when he was close, he studied he female....having stayed where her scent would flow on the wind than his. "Welcome to my territory.....you seem a bit lost....what brings you this way?"

Lilly was only calming down and relaxing a bit thinking there was no threat or predators or wolf packs that would snap at her and run her out she kept going before smelling something else... It was another wolf.. And not only that but male... She jumped startled by his voice as she took quick steps back from him. Her ears low and tail tucked
" P-Please I mean no threat!" She responded... It was obvious she had met some other werewolves that weren't so kind...
Raven (played by Raven14)

(do u just join in if so kk)
P.S -unlike most werewolves her wolf form is the shape of actual wolf and she's smaller than most.-

Raven was hiding out in a tree while she rest after a long night run she was out of breath and thirsty she jumped down out of the tree walking twoards the river kneeling down cupping her hands she took a sip of water. She could scens more werewolves nearby curious she followed the scent coming to a clearing were she found a house holding onto a branch she dangled down watching the area.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus