Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"Well, I give up. I don't know what to do about it. That's all I could come up with." His brows knit together in frustration as she lead him into his room because he of course said it was fine. It was in fact what he preferred, a warm body to share his sheets. He was already in his sleep wear, or at least his pre-sleep wear: boxers and a wife beater. He slipped off the tank top and before the boxers were next he though better of it. His bed was at least queen sized and covered in a sheet as well as more than one down comforter. He did his best to "make" the bed, as it seemed he never bothered before and folded over one corner to slide in.

"Do you prefer a certain side?" He let her choose and slid in behind her, having flipped the light already. His arms went around her waist and pulled her into his chest, head snuggling into her hair.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia sighed softly. "We'll worry about it tomorrow." She tugged off her blouse and her pants, her cheeks pink since she was left in her camisole and underwear. But she still got into bed, shaking her head at his question of preference of a side.

When she was pulled back against him, it felt like life was perfect. It was like she wasn't probably being hunted at that moment by a group of werewolves. Like there wasn't any problem that could pull Bade and her apart. She snuggled back against him and smiled, her eyes closing. "I love you." Her hands rested on his arms that were around her waist. It didn't take long at all for her to fall asleep in his comfortable embrace.

The wolf was already asleep before she'd spoken; the events of his week finally catching up to him. She was right, however in thinking that the wolves were looking for her. The only problem being they were looking in the wrong part of town; Eve had already promised she'd secured Bade's home. Which perhaps she had, right after Zalia had slipped inside.

Zalia woke up in the morning, and was happier than ever to find that she was still in Bade's arms. She shifted a little bit, wiggling around as gently as she could so that she could roll over and face him. She just looked at him, admiring him. Her fingers smoothed along his shoulder, then his chest. Fiddled with the necklace he still wore.

She smiled. She loved the peace. After a few minutes of just staying in his arms, where she knew she was always meant to be, Zalia carefully slid out of his arms and got up. She went to the kitchen and made him a nice big breakfast. Lots of bacon, a ham omellette, toast and juice. She set it all out on the table, then crept into his bedroom again.

She crawled onto the bed and placed a sweet kiss to his lips. "Bade, time to wake up. I made breakfast." She had brought with her a piece of bacon to tempt him out to the kitchen. This piece she waved over his nose, trying to keep from giggling.

This was how she wanted life. She felt like this is how it would be, if they either ran away or his pack just accepted her.

He was reluctant to get up to say the least. He demonstrated this by growling and grabbing her around the waist in order to snatch her back into the bed. With her back to his chest again he wrapped his arms and legs around her and refused to let go.

"You just can't make me. Let's spend the day here." He burried his face in her back.

Zalia squeaked as she was pulled in and she giggled, munching on the piece of bacon. "Okay." She smiled and wormed around so that she could face him and latch onto him as he was latched onto her. His face was now on her shoulder, and hers was against his head. "Let's spend the day here."

Nothing would make her happier. She wanted it to be just her and him, to pretend the rest of the world didn't exist. She kissed his forehead lovingly and snuggled against him.

However, their happiness would be short-lived. Some of the pack were on their way right then to check on Bade. Hopefully Eve wasn't among them.

((Dun dun duuuuun!!)

Bade playfully licked her shoulder, pretending to be a dog and whined as he rubbed her face against her. He gave her cheek a lick and then pretend panted, tongue lolling out to the side. When she didn't give him pets, presumably due to a giggling fit, he fixed her with his puppy dog eyes and slight whimper.

((Feel free to make some packmates up :D I never really populated the pack besides his family, so you're more than welcome to make some NPCs))

Zalia did indeed start giggling, and she just couldn't stop. "You're so silly!" At those eyes though and that whimper, oh she just couldn't resist! He got something so much better than pets. She kissed him, smiling very happily. Then, after the kiss, she would pet him. "I love you so much."

This was perfect. This was how their life should be. "You make me so happy, Bade." She rawred playfully and started tickling his sides with a grin.

The few pack members knocked on the door of the apartment, but neither Bade nor Zalia heard them.

Bade wasn't exactly ticklish, but he played along and squirmed under her finger. In order to get her to stop, he bear-hugged her again, clasping her arms to her sides and rolled. He had heard the faint knocking on the door but ignored it entirely, not wanting to be disturbed.

His eyes locked with hers again and he fell silent, staring deeply for long moments. Then he leaned in for a kiss.

Zalia squeaked as she was bear-hugged. "Hey!!" She giggled, wiggling in his arms. "Cheater. You're so much bigger than I am!" She looked into his eyes, getting lost within them. Until their lips met. She practically melted in his arms, kissing him happily.

There was a jingling sound as keys hit the floor. Zalia pulled back from the kiss to see three of Bade's packmates standing in the door, staring at them. Her arms wrapped around Bade and she hid her face in his shoulder, clinging to him. "Don't let them take me away." she whispered. "Don't let them seperate us."

((You can be some of them too of course xD))

Bade was remiss to end their tender moment, but the bursting of wolves in his room was unwelcome. He propped himself up on his elbow and soothed Zalia by stroking her hair.

"Tom? Jim? What are all of you guys doing her? Who let you in?"

Tom leaned down to carefully pick up his keys. "You gave me a spare that one time, remember? We were looking for her. The monster broke out yesterday and everyone's been searching. But...Eve told us this place was clear. So we only came back today to see if you were okay." They frowned. "Looks like the seductress has used you again."

Jim spoke up. "But...wait a mintue. Didn't Eve say she was controlling him with that bracelet? She doesn't have the bracelet now." Zalia sighed. "I already told you guys, but none of you believed me. I love him." She nuzzled her face into his shoulder. "Can't you just go away? We were happy..."

Bade was sitting up now, continually uncaring of his bare-chested-ness, He fixed his friends with a hard look.

"She's not here to hurt anyone. Eve lied to you."

Tom crossed his arms over his chest, standing tall and proud. "Why would she do that?" Jim just focused on Bade, watching.

Zalia stayed where she was, nestled against Bade. She loved how he smelled. Woodsy. It was nice. And she had no desire to feed from him at all. "Because she wants to ruin Bade's life." Zalia said honestly. "Eve wants to be pack leader, so she's doing everything she can to ruin Bade."

Bade staggered over his words. "Well.. I mean.. She's not evil, but she does plot." He was still loath to say bad things about his sister, despite the obvious evidence against her.

"Zalia is mine. She is my woman and I have decided this. With my own will."

Zalia blushed at his declaration and smiled a little. Tom frowned, but said nothing more. It was Jim who piped up. "You're going to have to convince the rest of the pack. They want her dead."

"And I still do." Tom grumbled. Jim continued, "Eve has them convinced that she's gonna kill us all or harm you."

Zalia looked up at Bade. "Should we go? Tonight. We can go tonight and try to talk to them. If it doesn't work out..." She leaned in close to whisper to him. "We can run away." It was their only choice. "We'll still have today to be happy though."

A deep rumble began in his chest and only terminated when he opened his mouth to speak.

"Can I trust you boys to keep them off my back until tonight?"

The wolves looked at each other, then back to him. "Well...alright. But only for you, Bade. We're just doing this for you." They turned and left, though Tom gave Zalia a threatening glare before leaving.

Zalia ignored him and she just hugged Bade tightly. "So...our last day of freedom before the drama hits." She chuckled softly. "What do you want to do?" She wanted to get back to how they had been before the interruption. She placed a kiss to his cheek.
"Thanks...for protecting me."

"Any time, Babe." He lolled onto his back and cradled his head on top of his arms. "We could just go back to sleep? I was aaaall about that when you woke me up."

He gave her a sidelong glance with a grin and a quirk of his brow.

Zalia giggled and blushed at his little nickname for her. "But sleep is no fuuuun!" she teased. She flopped onto his chest and stomach sideways, looking up at him with a little grin. "Sleep is for the weak! Wimpywimpywimpy!"

More giggling, and she ruffled his hair with her hand. She hadn't even noticed, but that burst of vampire blood yesterday when she broke out had healed her arm.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus