Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia stared for a moment, and then she cried out. "Stop it!!" She ran in, pulling her arm out of the sling and shoving wolves away with a ferocity that was not near what one would expect from the small frame of the woman.

She pushed them aside until she got to Bade, and would wrap her arms around him. "STOP HURTING HIM!!" She was shaking as she held onto him by his neck. How could she protect him from them? "I'm sorry..." she whispered to him. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.."
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

If Bade's wolf face could portray utter confusion, it would be. He stayed there, rolled onto his back, limbs splayed and just stared at her. He got to his feet then, brushing her off so that he did not stand on her and looked around. His pack mates lie in crumpled positions, getting to their feet as well, unsure of what had just happened. Their ears were back and their tails were tucked. Some looked injured and other definitely were as they held hurt paws off the ground. Bade slowly eyes Zalia and his body crumpled back into a human's. He wasn't hurt, save some scratches and a few light bruises.

His brows were furrowed as he looked at her. "What are you doing?"

Zalia's arm throbbed with pain, now that the adrenaline rush was over. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm saving you. Why would your own pack attack you? Where's Evangeline? What happened? I was so worried about you, I thought she'd kidnapped you or something! She picked up your phone.."

She didn't like being looked at by his pack. What had just happened? She felt like she had made a big mistake. Her face burned red and she looked like she was about to cry. "I was...worried..about you.."

"When I got home, my buddies were waiting for me.. They invited me out for some sparring tonight.. I haven't seen Evangeline all night." His fave was still in a sort of shocked expression as he tried to figure her out. "We weren't hurting eachother...But now, it looks like you've hurt some of them."

He walked past her then toward some of the other men, they were of various ages as they returned to their weaker nude bodies. He knelt by the man who was cradling his hand as the other formed a protective circle around him. The other men fixed her with angry looks and one younger one may have even been growling at her.

Zalia looked around. "But...Evangeline..." She stopped and hung her head. "...I'm sorry..." A tear slid down her cheek and she turned, running out of the clearing. She ran and ran, but nothing happened. "S-stop it! Let me out!" she pleaded. The tears were streaming down her face. "Let me out..." She fell to her knees and just sobbed. She had made the worst mistake.

Her arm hurt. Her heart hurt. Her throat was tight and her breathing was raspy from her tears. Her face was red from shame. She had hurt his friends. A thousand apologies wouldn't do. She wasn't worthy of being his girlfriend.

"Why...? Why do I always hurt the people I love..?"

A dark form skulked out of the darkness then and slithered toward her. Evangeline, in her wolf form.

'Poor girl. You've made a terrible mistake, hurting those poor men. What will the pack think of you now?'

Zalia flinched when she heard the voice. "Go away. I don't want to talk to you. You set me up, didn't you?" She scowled for a moment and then stood up. "No. I'm not...I'm not going to lose. Not to you. I'll never let you win." She started walking, calmly and with a purpose, and disappeared from the forest. But she was back in just a few minutes.

She approached the clearing again and calmly walked over to the injured man. She knelt down with the first aid kit in her hands and started treating his wound. "I'm sorry." she said quietly. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I thought Bade was in trouble, and I just wanted to help him. It was a rush of adrenaline and I didn't know my own strength. Still, that is no excuse to the fact that I hurt you. I am sorry." After treating his hand she scooted back a little on her knees and bowed down until her head touched the ground. "I apologize."

The men were cautious and almost pulled her away from the injured man if it wasn't for Bade's intervention. They were all wary of her, never letting her out of their sight and twitching to action whenever she made a quick movement. The injured Were was stiff under her care and quickly pulled his hand back when she released it.

He looked to Bade while Zalia apologized. Bade offered a small nod and then man grunted acceptability.

Zalia stood up. Her arm was in bad shape and just hung limply at her side now, but with the other one she stepped over to Bade and hugged him, hiding her face against his shoulder. The poor girl started to cry again.

She was upset that she had hurt Bade's friends. She was worried that his friends would now hate her. And she was scared that they would despise her for what she was.

"Evangeline set me up." she whispered to Bade. "I'm sorry...I fell into her trap like a little fool..." She kept crying into his shoulder. "I made more trouble for you..."

"I beleive it," he said bitterly to her admission for being set up. "She's a bitch in either form." He growled these last words. She seemed unaware of the fact that Bade was still stark naked and he of course didn't care. "Listen, we should probably get out of here... These guys aren't sure of you at all."

In fact, the young one who growled at her had already run off while the other started to shuffle into the woods.

Zalia nodded slightly. She was indeed unaware, or just rather her brain didn't process that thought. In truth all of them had been naked, but she was so upset that she didn't even notice.

"...okay.." She stepped back and noticed his bare chest. Her face turned red and she quickly looked away. "I-I-I'm sorry..." She didn't know if he had any clothes nearby, but if he did she'd wait for him to put them on and then she'd walk home with him. Once they got there, she went into the bathroom and bandaged up her arm again. She'd picked up her sling from the clearing as well.

She knew it would take longer to heal now, and the pain was awful. But it was dulled by the pain she felt in her head. She went back out and looked in the fridge. "What do you want to eat?"

He hadn't a change of clothes out in the woods and that had forced the pair to walk home through the woods and hope no humans were out for an evening romp. Their path had been clear, thankfully and Bade slid through his window just the same way Eve had slid out of it.

She had made it to the kitchen before him and he walked slowly out to her once he was clothed. "I'm not hungry... I guess--" He stopped abruptly looking about his living room.. Which was discombobulated from the scuffle earlier. "What happened here?"

Zalia sighed. "..what do you think? Evangeline attacked." She shut the fridge and sighed. "I'm not hungry either. There's sandwhiches in there if you want something to eat. I'm...I'm going to bed.."

Today had been awful for her. She just wanted to curl up in bed and stay there, all throughout the night and day. How could she face his pack now? She wouldn't be able to bring him lunches to work anymore. Zalia went to her room and sat on the bed. She felt terrible.

((Brb, going for a walk. Shouldn't be longer than a half hour tops, depending what route is taken xD))

((Back))

He watched her walk back to her room in silence. He frowned deeply as she did.

"I'm going out, then. Good night." He pushed his chairs back onto their legs and replaced them where they should standi nthe living room before exiting. The door shut quietly after him and the latched clicked as it was locked.

Zalia had never felt so alone. She cried for half the night and slept for the other half. She just didn't understand how things could become so rotten.

In the morning she woke up, went to shower and then got dressed. Her arm was once more placed into the sling. It hurt badly. Somehow, she managed to make some breakfast for herself and for Bade with one hand. She didn't even know if she was home. But she'd set out the food and then go knock on his bedroom door.

"Bade? I made breakfast..."

The wolf was home. But he was in his shower, sitting on the floor while the water hit his chest. He had a look of concern on his face, but his eyes were glued to the tile in front of him as he thought. Hiding in the working shower was his way of thinking without being bothered. He knew the shy girl wouldn't ambush him in the bathroom, especially if there was the chance of him being naked. He had left his pants on the floor in his room just to give her the hint.

He stared for a long time as his skin turned red from the hot water.

Zalia opened his door just a little bit, heard the running water and saw his pants. She blushed and shut the door, going out to sit at the kitchen table and eat her breakfast. Alone.

Zalia felt terrible. She'd played right into Eve's trap, and now Bade probably didn't even want her around. And even if he did, his pack was probably pushing and pressuring him to get rid of her. Zalia finished her meal and put her dishes away. She looked at Bade's plate. His food was getting cold. She wrapped it up and put it in the fridge. It wouldn't taste as good preheated, but it would at least taste better than being cold.

After that...Zalia didn't know what to do. She was scared to face Bade now. She paced the room a few times, cleaning up everything she could until the place was sparkling and perfect. She finally sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, pulling her feet up onto the edge of the couch and resting her chin on her knees. Waiting.

He let go of a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and let his lungs deflate entirely. The situation was getting more and more complicated with each day that passed. He had gone straight to his father last night after they'd gone home. His father adored Bade, but Bade had always shied from that adoration, feeling undeserving. He was not one for politics, let alone wolf politics.

The young were he was hanging out with last night was spooked. He had been fed stories since he was younger about Vampires and how deadly they were, when in fact most of the older Were's had never encountered one. He was scared and hurt and ran straight to the pack leader's home. He of course, was met by Evangeline...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus