Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Eve growled deeply and rounded on Zalia, "I KNOW THAT!" She screamed out of frustration. "Why don't you get off your useless rump and help my brother? Or am I going to have to do it myself?" Zalia could see that Eve was shaking and her dirty face had tear lines down the cheeks. Losing to the vampire and nearly dying had quite shaken her.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia blinked. Eve was right. She was out the door in seconds, following the trail and rushing as fast as she could to find Bade. She prayed he was safe. But they were both faster than she was. She was only a halfblood. She just prayed that by the time she got there, it wouldn't be too late.

"Bade! Bade?!"

The Eve wolf trotted up behind her, all angry and spitfire. She could not run full out, as her front leg seemed to be hurt still. When Zalia reacted to her, she gave a low snarl and walked past her.

"I cannot trust you to not screw this up."

((You're more than welcome to find Bade and Pappa Vamps however you please :) ))

Zalia glared at Eve. She actually glared. "Bade's life could be at stake. I'm not screwing anything up." She ran through the forest, ignoring the annoying tag-along. She ran and ran, following the scent of that man so close to her. Suddenly there was a new scent, hitting her hard. How had she not realized it before? He must have used some sort of trick. Her father snatched her right from her running pace and yanked her against his body.

He knew Bade would be there in seconds. Zalia was taken completely by surprise. She struggled, but he had a tight grip on a handful of her hair, and an even tighter grip around her neck. He was backed against a tree for safety. A large, thick tree.

"Try anything, mutts, and I'll snap her neck in two before you can even touch me."

Bade had little recognition for what those words meant, and his body tensed to lunge at the vampire, when Eve collided into him.

"You're a true idiot!" she screamed mentally and wrestled him down. She had a firm grip on the back of his neck, keeping him in check.

Zalia's eyes widened in fear. The grip on her neck tightened and she started choking a bit. She coughed, scratching at his hands to get them to let go. But it only made them tighten. "B-Bade!" she whispered out, coughing. He was suffocating her. And in one swift movement, he was running. Dragging her along beside him. He slid to a stop near the lake and raked his claws down her chest and arms and threw her into the water.

He'd then face the werewolves that were no doubt coming, a grin on his face and his claws dripping a little with Zalia's blood. Her body was sinking to the bottom.

Eve let her brother loose and the moment he jaws were slack on his neck, he bolted after his quarry. The lesser wolf followed, not far behind. She was regaining more stability in her previously wounded limbs and was able to keep up with her brother.

When they caught sight of the old Vampire, Bade went straight for him. He was still seeing red; he launched his body when he was in range. Evangeline on the other hand, saw the bubbles popping on the ripples where Zalia's body had just broken the water's surface.

"Christ and a half," she cursed as she changed direction to plunge into the water. It was awkward to swim with such a large furry body, but she managed to reach Zalia and drag her back up.

Zalia coughed as she was suddenly breathing in air. She was full of pain. A battle ensued quickly between her father and Bade, but as vicious as Bade was, no doubt it would be done soon. Her father had taken a desperate attempt and tried to take Zalia down with him. But it hadn't worked. Maybe.

Zalia was bleeding badly. She was half-drowned and in pain. But at least her father was dead.

Eve sat over her and glared mightily. She had no idea what to do for the bleeding half vampire and she frankly didn't care right now. She'd done all she could do and more than she was expected to do. Standing, she shook her fur violently to dry it off and put her nose to the sky. Her throat erupted in a howl as she called for someone to deal with Zalia.

Looking over her shoulders, she found Bade was done ripping his quarry to shreds and the wolf stood over the carnage with a satisfied grin in his jowls. Eve's ear fell back with the way he looked at his sister, with no recognition. Blood painted his face, chest and paws as he panted in triumph.

And then, he ran into the night.

Zalia winced as she breathed. It hurt. She ignored Eve, watching Bade. When he ran, she stumbled towards that direction. "B-Ba--!" She coughed in pain and dropped again to the ground. When one of the werewolves came, she was picked up and taken away. Zalia was in so much pain. She was bleeding badly. Everyone was cautious about handling her, though. Blood, vampire blood. Even if it was only part vampire.

Zalia was put into the hospital, and some of the pack stayed around the edge of the forest to wait for when Bade recollected his conscious and came back.

Eve sat around at the hospital room, legs crossed, foot bouncing with impatience. Her father sat on the opposite side of the room, the picture of patience. It had beena a day and Bade had not returned yet. The wolves were becoming concerned.

Zalia was the most concerned of all. The nurses had already stopped her twice from going out and trying to find him. But third time was the charm, right? "Mr. Ulf.." She sat up, wincing a little. She was all bandaged up, but still in a lot of pain. "I have a favor to ask of you." She looked at him for a moment. "I need you to help me get out of here." She glanced towards the door worriedly. "I can't just sit here, knowing he's out there alone. I gotta make sure he's okay. I have to...I have to be there for him. But I can't get out of here on my own."

Her eyes went back to Bade's father. "Please. Please help me get out of here so I can go be with him."

The elder Ulf male eyed Zalia and turned to Eve instead. "My daughter will go with you. I cannot deny that I need my son back."

Eve sat straight up and ceased all uncomfortable fidgeting. Her mouth was immediately open with a protest ready to strike when her father continued. "I know she will not oppose me, as she is a good daughter and would never go against my word." As he spoke the two were having a stare down; as an Alpha would stare down an uppity pack member before striking them. Eve's mouth clamped shut like a vice and the anger boiled out of her face. She knew her father was aware of her exploits and if she valued her place in the pack she would comply to his wishes.

Eve stood up and stomped out of the room, presumably to speak with the doctors.

Zalia paled slightly. Go with Eve? Oh boy. 'I can just pray she won't kill me first.' she thought in her head. She looked at Bade's father, however, and smiled slightly. "Thank you." It was to get Bade back. If it was to get Bade back, she'd do anything. Even put up with Eve.

Zalia stood up, testing her muscles and how strong she was. Running was out of the question. Not because of her legs, but because of her lungs. Each breath hurt the long cuts down her torso. Running would positively kill her. "Mr. Ulf...do you think...he'll still be him?" she asked quietly. That was what she was afraid of. Bade not being able to turn back. Bade staying feral...forever. The thought made her want to cry because she knew it was all her fault. If she hadn't existed, then none of this would ever have happened.

"I can't say." It was all he offered before he got up and left the room. Eve came back some minutes later with paperwork for Zalia to sign. She thrust it at the girl with a perpetual frown on her face.

When the discharging process was complete, Eve was again waiting for her outside the hospital doors.

Zalia left the hospital doors, dressed in normal clothes. She was relieved not to be wearing those hospital gowns anymore. She gave a slight nod to Eve. "Alright...let's go. We have to find him. The sooner the better." She went right for the forest. "I'm injured, my senses might be dulled. Tell me if you get anything that might be Bade." She walked through the forest, at as fast a pace as she could manage with her injured body.

Looking all around, searching, searching... She knew Eve didn't want to be here, much less talk to her, so she kept to herself.

Eve was more comfortable in her fur, as Zalia may have guessed. She has stripped upon entering the woods and let the change take her. Shaking her newly wolfish self, she trotted in front of the Dhampir, nose to the air. She had to find her brother in order to stay in the pack... Her father had told her as much before she left, but she would never tell that to Zalia. She needed the Pack to survive. Lone wolves were one in a million and it was a mindset that not many wolves had.

The Eve wolf kept ahead, sniffing and listening. She froze suddenly and her hackles raised all down her spine.

Zalia followed. She wanted to find Bade badly. She didn't feel right without him anymore. Now it wasn't just the wounds on her chest making it difficult to breathe. It was the fact that she might never see Bade's big goofy grin ever again. When Eve's hackles rose, Zalia tensed. "Is it him?" She wondered if it was another vampire. If her old home, that group of vampires, had found out about her father's death and come. She hoped not. She prayed that it was Bade.

Eve's ears fell back and her tail stood straight up. Her jowls crinkled as she grimaced in a growl, lowering her body. "I do not know what it is, Girl." Her words drifted through Zalia's mind with a hint of annoyance. The wolf crept forward, her entire body speaking volumes of how on edge she was.

Zalia decided bold was the way to go. Eve would probably hate her for it but she marched forward. "Hello? Bade? Is that you?" she called. Maybe it was. If it was someone else, then at least they might just say it after being called out. Zalia knew she was being stupid. She knew it was rash, and she knew she was in no health to defend herself. But she didn't care. She wanted Bade.

"Bade?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus