Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Eve growls louder, and pushed Zalia out of the way with her snout. "It's not him, you moron. Use your nose." She took another tentative step forward and stared through the bushes at the weird scent.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia bit her lip. "Hello? Who is here?" She looked at Eve, worried. Someone stepped out of the bushes, but remained in the shadows. "Zalia. I thought I recognized that odd scent above all the wetdog smells." A man stood there, tall and slim. Obviously vampire. Very pale skin, red eyes.

Zalia stared at him. "Lloyd? What are you doing here?" The man glanced towards the wolf, then back at him. "The entire village felt the death of your father. I was sent to investigate. So...tell me what happened."

Zalia bit her lip. "Dad bit off more than he can chew."

Eve's hackles stood even further up when this new vampire appeared. "I'd like to take more bites out of him, actually," she growled into their minds. She advanced slowly before she was level with Zalia and she lowered herself as if to pounce.

"You bring more and more trouble with every breath you take, Half blood."

Zalia put her hand on Eve's shoulders. "If he wanted to attack, he would have. Lloyd is dad's right hand man. He's not as rash and emotional as dad." She looked at Lloyd. "You didn't come here to fight. But...are you going to get revenge?"

Lloyd shook his head. "Revenge is petty, Zalia. What I came to do was simply investiage. And return the body if possible." Zalia shook her head. "No. I don't think so. I think his body's gone by now. Uhm...have you seen...another wolf here?"

Lloyd looked to Eve calmly, then back to Zalia. "Missing someone, Zalia? No, aside from your irritated pet, I have not seen another dog. I have sensed it though. Everywhere. Feral, is it not? Now..my job here is done. Leash your mutt."

Eve sniffed harshly and refrained from removing this vampire's head from his shoulders. He was such a jerk! Her hackles lifted as far as they would go, giving her the look of having spikes going down her back.

She simply got to her feet and walked past the pair and continued on in the woods, looking for her brother.

Zalia gave a slight nod. "Okay. Thank you." And she quickly followed after Eve. The vampire left quickly himself. "Do you sense him at all?" she asked Eve worriedly. She looked around, trying to keep up and hopefully find any sign of him. "Bade? Bade! Please come back, Bade!" She bit her lip. "...You promised! Come on! You have to come back!" She didn't care if she was looking like an idiot. If calling out those things brought him back, it didn't matter.

Eve was disgusted. This girl was utterly attached to her brother and acted as if her entire world would fall down about her if he never came back. "The fact that you've managed to survive so long without him is a mystery," she commented snidely. Her ears had been back with her contempt before her nose pulled in a familiar scent and then flew forward. Her head pointed to the bushes, having located a small bit of red fur which was left on a sharp branch.

"He's going this way."

Zalia looked at Eve, then frowned. "You don't know what it's like. You don't understand. Bade's the only one to ever accept me for who, and what, I am. I don't belong in the vampire world, and I don't belong in the human world. I'm an outcast in both worlds of my blood. Bade...doesn't care. He accepts me and he...loves me. I've never had someone love me. If I lose Bade, then I don't have anyone anymore."

She started running the moment she saw that red fur. Running fast, even though it was bad for her injuries. Bad might be there. "Bade. Bade!"

"Blah, blah, whine whine. That's all I'm hearing from a dependent pup." She watched as Zalia ignored her words and rushed forward to what she hoped would be Bade. Eve sniffed the fur more closely and deciphered that it had been a while since he was here... So she trotted behind a frantic half blood, satisfied in the knowledge she held.

"You won't find him here."

Zalia frowned. "Oh hush up...At least I don't try to put my father in the hospital for my own gain!" She didn't like what Eve said. "...why not? He's going this way, isn't he? Why won't we find him? He has to be this way..." She needed to find him. She was sad. She wanted to find him and make everything okay again. She blamed herself for it.

"You helped kill your father in order to stay with Bade," she stated matter of factly. "I'd say that was for your own personal gain." If a wolf could smirk, she was wearing the most self-satisfied grin ever. She paced past Zalia, nose to the ground. "This trail is cold, he hasn't been here for a while. Can't your nose tell anything?"

And then a waft of blood hit both of their senses. The acrid smell of iron assailed Eve's nose and caused her to sneeze and paw at her muzzle. "There, go that way." She indicated the direction of the blood scent and took off.

Zalia frowned. "My father was no father." she said softly. "My father was nothing to me but a bad memory and something that haunted my dreams. My life. It is the biggest relief to know he is not watching me from the shadows, waiting for my weakest moment." She shivered, but then...blood! It hit her hard, harder than it should have. How long had it been since she'd fed? No matter. She was already running after the scent at full speed before Eve had even pointed.

Bade, not Bade, if someone was bleeding it didn't matter. Though she might have trouble with control if it was someone other than Bade.

Eve was at the dhampir's heels, following her to the scent of life fluid. She too hoped it would be her brother, so she could end this silly game. However, they would both be disappointed to find that the source of the scent was not a wolf at all, but scattered pieces of a body...

A body that they had both bee recently speaking with. Lloyd was ripped to shreds and left to ash in the woods.

Zalia stared at the remaints of the vampire and shuddered. "Bade?" she called out. "Bade...are you here?" She started searching around the area for something, anything. Anything at all that could show Bade had been the one to do this. "BADE!!" She wanted to find him. All of this was as if... it was over. This was how it was now. Bade was gone. Feral. And there was nothing she could do about it.

Zalia shook her head, trying to banish the thoughts. "Bade!!"

"We need to leave. Now." Eve stood in front of Zalia and leaned against her in order to get her moving. "It's not safe at all." She was being deadly serious now, no more snarky words or sarcasm. the dhampir looked about to protest and the wolf's hackles raised as if electrified. She growled deep in her throat and her eyes were alight with fear. Bade had beaten her in his right mind; were they the fight while he was feral, she would surely be killed with no mercy.

"NOW." Eve roared and pushed her muzzle under Zalia's legs, knocking the half breed onto her back. She burst into a run straight out of the wood.

Zalia looked around. "What? Why? Is he nearby?" She was knocked over by the frantic werewolf, onto the wolf's back. "N-no...Eve, no! If he's here, I have to see him!" She rolled off of the female werewolf and onto the ground, getting to her feet. "You don't understand. I have to see him." She looked at Eve. "I'd rather die by his hands than live without him, Eve..."

She looked around. "Bade...Bade!" she called. She gripped her bracelet, the one that they'd gotten together. The one that matched his necklace. "Bade!"

((I had meant knocking Zalia onto EVE's back o.o))

Oh. Oops. xD Totally thought you meant she knocked Zalia onto her own back. Rofl. *edits*]]

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus