Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

((sounds good to me! I shall be eagerly awaiting :D))

Zalia listened to him speak of his family. "Oh wow, you must really know this place well then, if you've been here your whole life." She took her drink and sipped carefully at it. "I should come see you work sometime. I've never watched a lumberjack before."

When he trailed off she waited for him to finish, but he never did. So she just cautiously spoke up, trying not to offend him by interrupting his unfinished sentence. "I just do odd jobs. Whatever I can, really. I've had the most experience waitressing and doing housekeeping, but I'll take any job available." She chuckled a little bit. "When you need the money, you can't really be picky on how you get it..."

With every moment she spent with him, and especially every moment he talked to her, she grew more relaxed. Not so nervous and stuttery.
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

bade recovered himself and shook his head to get that thought away. She was out in the day and not nearly as creepy or touchy feely as the vampires that he knew. So He chocked it up to his senses being off and continued what he was saying. "Uh... If you need help looking, I am free for the next couple of days. You know, only if you want." He hadn't quite heard everything she had said while he was deep in his thoughts so he never commented on her wanting to see him work.

"Uh, so where are you from?"

Zalia smiled slightly as he spoke of helping. "That...that'd be nice. Thank you." When he asked of where she was from, she was quiet for a few moments. "..I'm sorry. I don't like talking about it." She focused on the cup in her hands now, silent. She squirmed a little, uncomfortable now. Her defenses were up again and she was nervous once more.

(So Sorry this took so long to reply, I am made of failure.)

Bade felt like he'd said the wrong thing and he watched her clam up. He played with the spoon in his cup for a few moments and apologized. "I'm sorry, I won't bring it up again." But the damage was done, she didn't seem like she wanted to talk anymore. Which was too bad, because he found her interesting; the mystery of her scents was appealing to him. He chewed his lip in silence and thought over his offer again. "You know, I know a couple of maid services in the area where I can put a good word in for you and like I said I can go around and help you look..." He trailed off as he remembered why he had taken the next few days off. The moon was soon and while he was able to shift any time or day that he wanted, the full moon was insistent. Most everyone he worked with was also a Were, but some were not and they needed to be sure nothing wolfish happened on the job.

(It's okay I still luffle you x3)

Zalia listened to him and smiled a little. "Really? That'd be great. Anything is a start. Thank you so much." She sipped at her drink. "Where do you work, Bade?" She was feeling better now that the topic was off of herself. "And shouldn't you be at work?" She gave a little giggle, blushing slightly. She wasn't used to being relaxed around people. "I don't want to intrude, you don't have to spend time looking around with me. I'm sure there's better things you could be doing.."

He couldn't deny that that was probably true, but he would never do so out loud. The relaxed smile which almost seemed permanent spread across his face. "I'm done with work today. The deal at the construction sight went swifter than expected so I have the rest of the day to myself. Our compound is outside of the city, obviously in the wooded area." It was the best place to work and be a wolf, or so he thought.

Zalia listened to his answer, nodded and then smiled at him. "I'll come see it sometime." She went quiet for a few moments, now just not knowing what to say. Her social skills were a bit lacking at times, especially with men. She simply finished her drink and looked around the room, often looking at him though out of simple curiousity. Something about him felt off, but she figured it was just her nervousness.

Bade watched her sneaking glances at him. He caught her eyes once, "See something you like?" He cocked a brow and let out a bark of laughter. "Are you bored?"

Zalia's cheeks turned bright crimson at his little comment. "A-ah! N-no, I was just-" She realized how that could be considered insulting and quickly stumbled over her words. "W-well I don't mean you aren't uhm...Well what I meant to say was that I was just uh..." She finally closed her eyes tight, whimpering softly. "I was just looking around."

Poor girl was so embarassed.

Her stammering was met with another bark of laughter that lasted longer than the first. "It's okay, it's okay. I don't mind either way. You're kind of cute when you're embarrassed, you know?" Seeing that the flush in her cheeks did not alleviate, he settled down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. But nervous people make me nervous and I am a little more boisterous than you, I guess."

Zalia blushed even more and covered her cheeks with her hands as if she could hide it. Only after he'd been settled for a few moments did she put her hands down. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..make you nervous." She fidgeted a little bit. "Yeah. I guess." The 'I guess' made her give a little giggle. It was obvious he was more boisterous than she was.

"Alright then, let's get out of here." He pushed his chair back and smoothed his shirts. His chin was perpetually covered in a 5-o'clock shadow, despite the time of day and he scratched at it absently. "I can walk you home so no one picks on you."

Zalia nodded a little and stood up, but when he spoke of walking her home she stammered excuses. "O-oh, no th-that's okay, I'll be fine. Y-you don't have to go through all that trouble..." She cleared her throat a little. "I'll be fine.." Though in her eyes it was obvious even she didn't quite have that confidence.

"Nonsense, I want to!" He pushed in his chair and ushered her towards the door, which he then held for her. Every time she got somewhat closer to him, he took a whiff and sifted through the strains. "Besides, I will get more time to talk to you." Ever the charmer, Bade exited after her and politely waited until she indicated the direction in which home stood.

Zalia's mind raced. She tried to act calm however. "Oh...o-okay. Thank you..." She let him usher her out, murmuring another thank you as he held the door for her. "Well...uhm, what are we going to talk about?" She walked down the street with him. She had a little plan, and it would work as long as he didn't stay to watch her go inside the door.

"I don't know. How about you start a topic, little miss?" He nudged her gently with his elbow.

Zalia stumbled slightly when he nudged her, even though it had been gently. She teetered off the edge of the sidewalk and grabbed onto his arm to keep herself from falling. Apparently she was a little...clumsy. After a moment of quick-paced breathing, she calmed down and let his arm go, blushing and continuing their walk.

"Eeh? Me? I uh, I'm not...I'm not good at starting conversations.." She bit her lip, thinking for a moment or two. Fingers tugged at a lock of her hair, a nervous habit of hers. "Uhm...well...Tell me about yourself?" She always directed the topic away from herself.

The hairs on his arm stood up when she caught hold of him, although there was still a smile on his face. He was honestly tired of speaking about himself. He was more curious to figure her out and why she put him on edge but at the same time he was comfortable with her. He watched her under his auburn lashes and gave in.

"Well. There really isn't too much more to say... I'm ... just a regular guy. "

Zalia lifted an eyebrow in disbelief. "A regular guy helps a random girl and then asks her out for coffee? That doesn't seem too regular, at least not regular compared to the other people I've met." She walked along quietly for a few moments. "What do you like to do?" She was trying to pick out harmless questions, in case he tried to backfire them onto her.

"That seems pretty regular to me... I thought at least." He sauntered down the sidewalks and fell silent for a few moments. He couldn't very well say he loved running through the woods naked... he chose his words more carefully.

"Well, I like the outdoors. I could probably be outside all the time."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus