Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
I would have to say Gabrielle and Kagura. Both have interestingly standoffish attitudes, and it'd be fun to see the abrasiveness of the two of them devolving into a weird sort of passion.

Haha, I see what you mean. If you're interested shoot me a pm! Been wanting to try her out
Eldest Timor (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Croatoan and Eldest would be quite an interesting pair...hm...Can I request we discuss Rping this?
Sammy Johnson wrote:
SAMMY AND CESHOKIESH WOULD BE THE CUTEST GAY COUPLE ON EARTH~~

(Also I love how everyone chooses Zed XD)

Oh my...YES PLEASE! Can we Rp that!??
Eldest Timor wrote:
Croatoan and Eldest would be quite an interesting pair...hm...Can I request we discuss Rping this?
Shoot me a pm, always been itching to try her out
Gothic_Girl

Stromi and winter may be cute
LillyBlack79

Alex and Luna are quite nice couple! (And I really need to respond don't I)
I think Zinex and Gabrielle would make an awesome demon/monster Hunter team and couple
Gothic_Girl

LillyBlack79 wrote:
Alex and Luna are quite nice couple! (And I really need to respond don't I)
( yes chu do )
Otaku-Friend Topic Starter

I can somewhat see Luna and Scout being ship, like they both were there to help each other in times of need, ie when one of them got upper depressed
Whitney and Chessie...kitty boy is downright obsessed with butterflies and sparkley things...he be all giggly fur ball around the fairie~
Creatia and your Chessie would be the cutest thing! Both seem so child-like and uber-cute! That and Creatia loves cats anyway.
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Creatia and your Chessie would be the cutest thing! Both seem so child-like and uber-cute! That and Creatia loves cats anyway.

Idk...I think kitty boy needs someone more...stern...maybe Maxwell? (He's a total sucker for what he thinks he can't have and he'd totally feel that Maxwell is out of his league...I can see him genuinely trying to get him...Chessie rarely tries to get something preferring to 'go with the flow' and see where it takes him) besides Chessie has a darker side and needs someone who can deal with that~
Kino Mek (played by LillyBlack79)

Lol of corse I would say this Chessie and Kino! Neko love!
Azazael Thodne (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Nate and Azazael...can't exactly explain this one but I have my reasons...
I think Nouri and Lootah would be an interesting couple, they seem to be like polar opposites
Zinex (played by LillyBlack79)

Zinex and Gabrielle would make an awesome couple in my opinion ^^
Zinex wrote:
Zinex and Gabrielle would make an awesome couple in my opinion ^^

I said so last night, glad you agree!
Adan Cordel (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

Gabrielle and Adan...I can see that working...
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light and lootah might be cute together since their both shifters
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Whisper the girl with a pure heart with a guy how has darkness in his heart.. Sounds interesting in my opinion

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus