Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

I watched the future Diary, so I love Yuno Gasai.

But shipwise, I'd like to pair Emily Willams and Phoenix Kane together. Her upbringing and grace seems like the perfect compliment to Phoenix's rough and testosterone-filled upbringing, and Phoenix is a pretty normal dude.
(Sorry for the person after me, I only have two characters. I'm still pretty new)
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

Well, Ivy is a looner, but maybe someone would have a looner too to ship her with?
Jackson Pelletier (played by Corinthi)

Ivy and Jackson find themselves through together by chance and find they like each other as friends, even though they're pretty different. Over time, she shows Jackson the beauty of nature, while he helps her better appreciate the city. One day, in a circus funhouse, they kiss.
I think Mika and Gabriel would make a nice coupling. Her friendly and outgoing air and his thoughtful nature screams a sort of "friends first" romance as she slowly brings him out of his lonely shell and he gives her confidence in her own vocal skills.

Aside from Lexi and Rekushi (who gives no fails about romance at all 'cause they've got theirs), any of my characters are theoretical ship-ready~

Jackson Pelletier wrote:
Ivy and Jackson find themselves through together by chance and find they like each other as friends, even though they're pretty different. Over time, she shows Jackson the beauty of nature, while he helps her better appreciate the city. One day, in a circus funhouse, they kiss.

That is nice! :)
I think igneous and Rina would be cute, not only would he covet her like his hoard. But he's her exact opposite personality wise.

Raider-jack29 wrote:
I think igneous and Rina would be cute, not only would he covet her like his hoard. But he's her exact opposite personality wise.

Hey! :)
He's funny! I like him! ^^
Laurance (played by LillyBlack79)

Maybe Laurance and Ivy??
Demi Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Demi is.... something,.. I dont know how to explain him xd
Kane Kisho (played by LillyBlack79)

Hmmm what about Kane and Demi???
The Royals of Majoria (played by KansasVenomoth)

I think Shade and Alain could be cute together.
Well, I just got skipped over. But that's totally fine.

@KV: Oh, my.... Let's see here! Because of our RP, I have to say Mika and James. I smell a bit of chemistry from those two that I would love to explore to see what happens.
Tanis Korna (played by Corinthi)

Lexi and Tanis would be like fire and ice, creating steam where ever they went.
Elizabeth and Quinton would be a good match,possibly.

Laurance wrote:
Maybe Laurance and Ivy??

Not a bad ship at all!!
Mygod I could not guess it was a vampire xD, how did a vampire came to be tanned? Lol
He seems an interesting character! :)
LillyBlack79

Lol idk xD
Gab

Elizabeth Keenan wrote:

I have no idea why, but I think either Arizona or Carrie would get along well with Jaxson
Gab wrote:
Elizabeth Keenan wrote:

I have no idea why, but I think either Arizona or Carrie would get along well with Jaxson

Ooh.

Hey guys!:)
Anymore characters interested into Ivy?
Probably Sariel or Arina would like her. Her personality seems to be something Sariel would like, and for Arina... I just like cute and hyper with strong and emotionless.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus