Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Otaku-Friend Topic Starter

Alexander and Whitney would be interesting.

(OMG I didn't think this would still be going, shows you how much we ship people XD)
I think Scout and Eilidh would be interesting, seeing that Eilidh is dead and all ^^"
A little less one-sided...but Kadaj and Fawn may work?

I know...I'm biased. XD
Warrior of Light and Meliere? Despite the dark dress, she is a Lawful Good deity with no ill will towards others.

Or Alexander and Akumi. I can totally see that as a thing.
Merrin and Kathy, her more peaceful nature would offer a healthy balance to Kathy's headstrong impulsive "fight back" response, and she'd do well with someone curious and open to adventure like herself.
I think Ariella and Holly would be interesting. They're personalities would butt heads, because Ari, too, is super stubborn. Besides, she's always up for a challenge
I think Serenity Ava Kavinsky and Reno would work, because she does not seem like the type to but up with games. I feel like she would put Reno in his place.
I think Firenweorc and Reno might be interesting, since in Reno’s bio it says that he has these twisted fantasies and it seems like he likes to play with people. Since Firenweorc is also a darker character but also Schizophrenic, it would be interesting to see what kind of tests would be given to one another, whether it be harmful or not
Yamato and My character Sakura/Katsumaru(same character jsut diffeerent gender) because of their mentality is so similar. Sakura is a ronin warrior that is trying to find the people responsible for the death of her master. Her body is infused with the spirit of two dragons that keeps her alive as long as they live. But anyways, I think they woul fit rather nicely together.
Hmm... Zain looks like someone who would go well with either Merrin, who would be docile yet strong-willed enough to coax him out of his shell while he teaches her more about the world, or Ryuuji, who would butt heads with Zain because he's loud and disrespectful to others who disrespect him before developing a love-hate relationship with Zain because Ryuuji's a lot more soft than he looks.
-cough- Lexi and Umbra, for the most part. Their personalities may clash a little, but, hey, they both like a good time, eh? Heh. What can I say, I'd be a whore for Lexi myself, but...Oh, well, you get it.
Leilani and Sephiroth. I imagine them as having a love-hate relationship. Maybe something about her intrigues him and he's unsure what. Or maybe he sees her as a target. The world may never know...
Maiden_Alice

Serenity and Alice Margatroid. Since both can be witches I guess.
Perhaps Roy and Alice Margatroid could make for a cute couple.
Arthur from your Trainer Profile and Lucreine would make an adorable couple, I think: his happy-go-lucky attitude and talkativeness alongside her quiet and tenaciously stubborn demeanor would make for some funny situational comedy, I think. Also, I think Lucreine would definitely benefit from learning how to cook. XD
red-veins

venus attempts to confidently court lexi and quickly determines that she is not, in fact, the top in this situation.

venus is also very okay with this.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus