Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Kitten wrote:
Hector and Genevieve, her age is usually 24 or 23. To be perfectly honest, I don't know what she'd think of him, though. :?

((She might think he smell like a chemistry lab))
Touka and Lux.

Lux needs some mothering in his life tbh.
halwa_noori

Darien and Hex
Samuel and Roxanne would be interesting
Well heck I couldn’t do this because most of my characters are brothers
Kitten

((you could, because you're supposed to ship one of them with one of the characters of the person above you))
Kitten wrote:
((you could, because you're supposed to ship one of them with one of the characters of the person above you))

I know that, but i would find it kind of weird if someone shipped two brothers together
Kitten

((You wouldn't have to ship two brothers. You pick one of yours, and then one from the person above you.))
Kitten wrote:
((You wouldn't have to ship two brothers. You pick one of yours, and then one from the person above you.))

I am really not an intelligent man
I’ll get to it
RedLantern

Ivy and Jack Greenflame, because :

Well, he's an elf, not that Ivy would be interested, but it would be funny or interesting as well,

Centuries of training in various fighting styles, she'll definitly love to meet him.

alignement : she can handle guys who are particulary * up and got chaotic lines of thought, even crazed or half-crazed, it won't be big deal. Well, still, deal, but it will not unphase her. ;)

been alive for a Millenia is such a thing she would hear about, she loves hear someone talk.

he's confident, and she doesn't like naives young mens, won't follow her or suit her and her life. Someone who had seen and lived could suit her.

She would love to understand what's in his mind, as well, and she's good to hear about it. ;)
halwa_noori

Presijan and Roxanne seem to have both the warrior feel
Kitten

William and Blaire, both sorta death related. They probably wouldn't mesh well personality wise, though.
halwa_noori

Genevieve and Darien have quite the fashion sense, perhaps they'll teach eachother?
Gab

Hmmm... perhaps William and Melody could get along? Both are rather quiet and have soft hearts
Maybe Kuroba and Melody...?

I mean, Kuroba's destructive, and primal down to a sight...
Kitten

Ace and Amberlyn, both their names start with A.
But in all seriousness, she might like to try and get him to have fun and go on adventures or something like that.
I think Alexis and Erica would make quite the pair, and I think they'd be almost like best friends, able to speedily talk to one-another.

Besides, I think they'd look adorable together.
Maybe Cloud and Fawn...?

Maybe it's a little one-sided for me, but...
halwa_noori

Genesis and Nouran might fit together

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fun character shipping game?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus