Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Artemis (played anonymously)

((Am I allowed to join))
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim blinked and calmed her eyes, moving to slowly pry Elesa's fingers out of her hips. Something Lilim was glad no one could see was that the child's constant pressure was starting to draw blood, "Ouch, ouch, ouch, owey, ow, ow, ow eep!" Lilim whispers as she slowly pulls Elesa's nails out of her flesh, kneeling to her and drying her eyes a bit, "Elesa... Elesa... Hey... Calm down sweet heart, everything's ok... It's alright. Big Sis is right here... Ssshhhhhh... Ssshhhhh... Elesa... Look at me... I need your help. Can you help me out?" Lilim begs Elesa, trying to get her to stop crying and listen to her.

Elesa would be clinging to Lilim tightly, so tightly in fact that her fingers were starting to feel as warm as her cheeks. As Lilim pried Elesa's fingers free she'd start to cry worse up until Lilim knelt to her and started cleaning her face of her tears and comforting her with soothing shushes and saying her name. Elesa would stop crying enough to listen to Lilim, sniffling but giving her a nod. Elesa liked to help Lilim with things, so she would calm herself as she listened to Lilim explain what she needed.

Lilim would pet Elesa softly to calm her further, "Elesa... I know this is gonna be scary... But I need you to go to Will for me ok?... I have a feeling that he needs you right now. Chances are you're one of the only beings here that Will wont hurt if you follow him. Please Elesa... Can you try to calm him down for me?" she asks in a calm tone.

Elesa would sniffle again but moved her arm to her eyes and finished drying her tears, looking back at Lilim and nodding her head, agreeing to the task she was given. Lilim would smile to her and give her one more hug for confidence before sending her off to the task. Elesa would take off in the direction Will went, trying to find him before it got too dark to see, "Mister Will?... Mister Will?!..." she calls out, trying to alert him as to whom was calling out to him.

Meanwhile, Lilim would follow Raven. Seeing her close to the river, Lilim would get a plan. She'd have some fun with Raven and probably tick her off, but it was just a little harmless fun that Raven surely needed in this situation. Lilim would make a wide circle around Raven to let her believe she was alone, getting into the river at a further point and using her siphon magic to tap into the magic of the water. Cleverly she'd use this to focus a reverse ripple effect right in front of Raven and uses this focused point to spray Raven right between the horns, targeting her forehead for a reason.

Surely Raven would react with a flinch or a frenzy of claws in some way, and Lilim would tease Raven as she uses more of the water for more small streams to spray her on the forehead or on her cheeks again and again, bringing herself closer and giggles at what surely was Raven lashing out at the water and acting like she was really being hurt. "Hehehehehe, oh come on Raven, it's just a little water. It's not killing you and I'm not aiming for your eyes or mouth. C'mon, have a splash fight with me. We both need to calm down a bit after what just happened. You have any pent up aggression, girlfriend, now's the time to let it out. And I'm not letting you say no. I'm just gonna keep splashing you until you lash out at me. C'mon, give me your best shot." Lilim says provocatively. Her words nor actions would be as infuriating as Pentre's, and plus they were alone, and Lilim was squirting her with small streams of water, if anything else, Lilim was playing with Raven, and trying to get her to play back.
The cure (played anonymously)

((Can I join?))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

Sally moved to intercept Pentre not 20 paces after he found Haldor and Robin, though considering they were on opposite sides of the brush she wondered exactly why Pentre had found them together when Lilim had left them hidden in 2 separate bushes on 2 separate sides of the camp. "Going somewhere?" she asks as she puts herself right in Pentre's path, not about to let him walk by and leave. If he shifted to move passed her, so to did she shift to stay in his way, "Momma Kitty not amused. Bad spirit go back to where master leave you." Sally says in a calm tone. Sure, Pentre didn't have to take orders from her, but then again, she didn't have to let him live if he got physical with her either. She wasn't about to let him cast her aside, and if he tried to, she really had no problems with slicing off his hands. Pentre wasn't about to sneak away while Will and Lilim weren't looking, because it wasn't just them that Pentre had to worry about. And Sally was going to make sure he knew that.

(( post removed ))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven would be sitting in the waters edge, watching as the waves of the water flowed gently, and it was serene....until water sprayed her in the head out of nowhere. She would flinch at the water and look around, before sighing and easing up a bit, only for the water to continue spraying her on her forehead and cheeks. She was starting to get agitated and was even trying to swat the water away to no avail, until she heard a giggling come from her side. She would stare at Lilim confused, after she had just yelled at her, she was now toying with her with water and challenging her to let go of some of her pent up aggression.

Normally she would say no, but Lilim wasn't taking no for an answer, and she was just going to continue hitting Raven with water until she played along. She lets out a long exhale before she stands up and cracks her neck. If Lilim wanted a water fight, she was going to get one. She would move her arms in such a way that would give her control of the water, before she would run towards Lilim and have the water slam down on her at rapid speed, giving her no time to react to it. Raven would smirk a bit, as she had to admit it felt good to get some of this pent up aggression out of her. She fully anticipated for Lilim to come back at her even harsher, but it was a water fight, hence the word fight. And after being enslaved to the humans for some time, she took most if not all of her fights seriously and never stepped down from a challenge.

dac5bab93c40bf85624b74eaabf75d98.gif

Sally would follow Pentre alright, if only to make sure she could grab him and warp him back to where Will and Lilim would be waiting when she sensed their fury for his disappearance. She'd also take into consideration that Pentre would be bullying others out of their food and drink, a feat that her mistress would not be taking kindly to. Sally would be silent and followed Pentre back to the camp, caring little for his satisfied smirk.

Once he was seated again, Sally would move off to Merry and her group, quickly relaying in feral speak what Pentre had done so that someone else in the group knew that there was now a new issue that needed fixing. Sally would move back to her place and curl up to wait lazily for Will's return. Sure, Sally was a tattle tail in this regard, but she wasn't about to let a bully walk free, even if she didn't have permission to take his soul to the Tartarus where he belonged just yet.

Lilim would be drenched from Raven's attack, the pressure even forcing her down into the river and leaving her soaking wet. Opening her eyes into a glare, "Well... That was a little overkill... Ask a girl to play and get slammed face first into the river... It's on." Lilim thinks to herself before emerging from the water and returning the favor to Raven's attack, channeling a pair of streams into hands to grab Raven around the waist and yank her closer, taking her into the water as well just to drown Raven like she had just drowned Lilim.

Then Raven would get a bit more than that, as Lilim channeled the water around Raven into a bubble and sent it up into the sky, clearing the canopy a short distance and letting the water fall back down only to catch it again with her magic and try to put it harmlessly back in the river at a fair pace that wouldn't disturb much of nature. Whether Raven called her wings and took to the air or rode the water back down into the river to end up on her rump in the middle of the stream, Lilim had turned the steaming witch into a drowned rat, and would be giggling cutely at Raven's soaking wet figure.

Raven would be standing on the waters edge, smirking at Lilim until she felt a pair of wet hands slowly wrap around her waist. She raises an eyebrow as she looks down to see arms made of water getting a tight grip on her waist, before pulling her closer to Lilim and yanking her in the water, keeping her submerged as she stared at Lilim. Though it would appear she wasn't done. Lilim had started channeling the water to form a bubble around her, before lifting her high up in the air, all the while Raven remained trapped in the bubble, thinking to herself as she held her breath.

"Geez, she asked me to lash out at her and give it my best shot and she traps me in a water bubble..."

She says before shes gently floated down towards the river. Once she was closer to the ground and the bubble dispersed, she would fall but a short distance into the stream, landing on her rump as she worked to move the soaking wet hair at her face, to stare at a giggling Lilim. Raven literally looked like a drowned rat, and she would shake her head as she grabbed Lilim's leg and yanked on it, sending Lilim flying onto her back to be under the water as well, which in turn would cause Raven to giggle as well before it turned into full blown laughter.

(( post removed ))

Lilim yelped as she was grabbed by the ankle and brought into the water with a sound splash. She'd lay there for several seconds and listen to Raven laughing, which would make her smile, "Finally." she says, sitting up in the river, "It's about time you cracked a smile ya brat! Glad I was able to get you to let it out." she says as she channels a small plume of water into an orb the size of a softball and throws it at Raven, hitting her in the chest with it just to cover her in more water.

Considerably a much lighter blow than prior, but perhaps enough to provoke Raven into a lighter retaliation?

Raven would wipe a happy tear from her eye as she see's Lilim lay there for a moment before sitting up. She turns to look at Lilim curiously as she mentioned that it was about time she smiled, and seemed to be happy that she managed to get it out of Raven. She pretends to pout, turning away from Lilim so her back was facing Lilim's face, and crossing her arms. If Lilim moved to be in front of her, she would be getting all teary eyed, though it was just a facade.

"Who you calling a brat..."

She says before turning back to her and noticing the softball size orb of water floating in the air, aiming itself so that it would splash against Raven's chest. She considered this an act of war, and would chuckle before standing up and turning to Lilim. Slowly the water would rise, forming a giant wave behind Raven, and it would grow to be so tall that it even loomed over the trees. She would wait to see Lilim's expression, taking in the look on her face that said that this was overkill for such a light splash of water. Though the wave wouldn't be fired at Lilim. Oh no. A basketball sized orb would slowly emerge from the giant wave and hover over Lilim's head, before plummeting down on top of Lilim, soaking her even more in the head. The giant wave would recede back into it's natural flowing river like state, as it returned to normal and Raven couldn't help but laugh even more as she held onto her sides at the look on Lilim's face.

Lilim's smile would be replaced with a frown and her expression would get a little fearful as Raven held the water looming over Lilim's head, only to drop a water ball of her own on Lilim and let the rest return safely to the stream. Lilim would close her eyes as the water splashed over her head and kept her eyes closed as her bangs draped into her eyes. She'd sigh and move to hug Raven, done with their splash fight at last.

She felt it had gotten out of hand and she was ready to stop, so she'd give Raven a hug in an attempt to call it off, "I'm glad you're feeling better now, Raven... Don't stay here too long, ok? The rest of us need you." she says in a half sorrowful tone before moving away from Raven and hovering almost back to the side of the river. Holding her hands up in front of her chest, she'd channel what was left of the water energy she had absorbed and commanded the water to leave her body and clothing, dispersing it back into the stream to not only have her dry and comfortable, but now clean as well. "I'mma go check on the others, ok? We kinda left them all alone with our favorite armored worm." she says sarcastically as she refers to Pentre. She had yet to bother learning his name and honestly didn't really care to know it. Calling him by lesser nicknames worked just fine for her.

Lilim would return to find Haldor and Robin up and about for some reason, though they both should have still been asleep and both still looked exhausted, sending a glare to Pentre before moving off to talk to Rabin and Haldor, one by one if needed, and if such was the case she'd address Robin first, "Hey... You feeling ok? I have my doubts you're fully recovered after last night. You should get some more rest, Robin. If you push yourself too much, you'll work yourself into an early grave." she says considerately.

Raven would look at Lilim as she wiped tears of joy out of her eyes, before suddenly being in her embrace. She would smile and hug Lilim back, eyes closed as she let out the last of her chuckles, listening to Lilim. She sighs as Lilim seemed sorrowful when stating that the others needed her, and part of her felt like this was opposite from true, but Lilim was her best friend, so she would go back anyway. Not to mention she needed to go to Mercia with them to get Prince Merthyr. She watched as Lilim would remove the rest of the water from her clothing and walked off back towards camp, and shakes her head before climbing out herself. She wrings out her hair and shakes her entire body, to no avail as her clothes would stick to her skin. She had a habit of getting soaking wet, but she didn't mind. Her only problem would be getting dry, and not getting sick.

She would walk back to the group, only to see Haldor and Robin up and about, frowning before taking off what clothes she can and wringing them out once again. She would hang them on a tree branch before climbing up one of the trees and laying down among its branches, looking down at the group. She was grateful to have as good a friend as Lilim was, but she would frown at the sight of Pentre. Though as the hour went by, her brow would furrow as a group of people would bring food to their group, and she would immediately turn to Pentre with a stern glare in her eyes as she hung from the branch.

"What the hell is this...why are these people bringing us food..."

"Bad Spirit bullied them into it." Sally chimed in from right next to Raven, having jumped up into the tree when the other negative forces came to the camp, namely Aynor and Glendale. Sally had retreated to the canopy for fear of them seeing and recognizing Sally, but Sally wasn't about to keep anything Pentre did a secret from Raven. She already told Merry and her party, and was only waiting for Will to give her permission to do anything about these bad spirits that needed taken to the Tartarus. As far as Sally was concerned, Will was the only one keeping Sally from her goal, and that was due to only one thing... Respect. But if her Lord or her Master had been present, whether Will told her yes or no would not matter. Sally answered to the Cosmic Royal Family first and foremost. And if they commanded Sally to kill Pentre, she would not be so patient in waiting for anyone else's permission.

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Merry stands as she sees the cart of goods, having received news of this coming by Sally and Glitter through their feral speak and overhearing all of the exchange between the villagers and Pentre just broke her heart. Reaching out toward the villagers, "Wait, please!!" Merry calls out to them, only to be ignored and to have the villagers jog away in fear of Pentre. Taking a quick breath, "Moonlight quickly! Stop those villagers!" she calls out desperately, almost like she was scared and worried for them.

Moonlight would rush to her hooves and took off in a dead sprint to get ahead of the villagers, grunting and spreading her large and powerful wings to block their progress and works to bring them closer, nuzzling into the woman to show that she meant none of them any harm. The equine was unsure how long she could get the villagers to stay, but trusted Merry had a plan.

Merry's soft and normally timid expression changes to that of anger and she approaches Pentre with her fists doubled up, held down at her sides as she walks, "You... You blame the magical community for the sickness of your livestock?... The lack of crops in your fields?... Consider this, we the magical beings of this world are more in tune with nature than humans will ever be! When we are present, your crops and livestock thrive! But as of late since it has been by your hand that magical beings have been slain or banished from your world your livestock have been dying of malnutrition and illness and your fields will not produce crops no matter what you try, has this not proven to be the case?! To kill the magical beings of this world is to slowly kill the world itself due to lack of magic in vital areas that need it!! You horrid disease, it is not the magical beings that are to blame for the plagues that have crippled your lands. It is you yourself that is to blame for the ill-fated suffering of your king and country!!!" Merry screams at the top of her lungs before thrusting both hands into Pentre's chest and giving him a good sound shove.

Organna would feel that Merry was getting angry and rushed to her side. If Pentre fell over from Merry's shove, she'd grab him by the hair of his head with her left hand and yank him back to his feet, otherwise she'd stand behind him and glare so he couldn't back away from Merry.

Merry's right hand would start to spark as her energy built up to a higher and higher level, "Do us all a favor and go back to sleep you dagger mouthed toad!!!" she shouts again as she rears back her right hand and strikes Pentre in the chest with her palm wide open. Her energy would send a blast of electricity throughout his entire body and make the seams of his armor start to glow as Merry heated it up like it was in a forge. The Lord Knight's skin would be cooked as his nervous system was zapped thoroughly. At this point Merry really didn't care if she stopped his heart and killed him, in fact she was honestly trying to do just that.

By the time Merry was done with her attack, Pentre would be unconscious and would fall over backwards to lie in the much more forgiving grass where he belonged. Fortunately for him she had failed to jolt him hard enough to kill him, but Merry had honestly had it with being accused of evil deeds. She'd give a steamed snort through her nose and calm herself as she walks up to the villager's horse and all of their supplies, "Please my friend... Walk with me..." she says in a calm tone to the horse, using her aura to communicate with the horse and getting it to turn back and return down the trail with the cart and all of the food.

Merry would approach the villagers as Moonlight was having trouble keeping them from getting away, "Please, villagers! I beg of you, wait a moment!" Merry calls to them as she leads their horse by the shoulder back to them, having no need for bridal or reins when she could easily talk to the steed and ask for its cooperation. Moonlight would finally let them free as long as they gave their attention to Merry, the powerful winged equine backing away as Merry continued to speak, "I mean you no harm, I promise... My name is Merry... I'm a traveling Priestess, and a peaceful Forest Elf. If what you said back at our camp is true, then you need these goods more than we do. Please, take them back. We cannot accept them. You have children and elderly in your homes, do you not?... Please, all of us are young and healthy, we cannot take food from the mouths of children nor elders..." she says in a peaceful and even longing tone, trying to convince them that she was speaking the truth.

Bringing both hands to her heart, she'd continue, "If you'll allow... I'd like to prove that the magical beings of this world are not to blame for this misfortune that has befallen your crops and livestock. I beg of you, let us come to your village and tend to your fields. I offer you my own life if we cannot prove our innocence and have a wealthy harvest for your village, ready to collect by your workers come morning. Please, I beg you to believe me." she says in a longing tone, tears coming to her eyes as she pleads her case and gives the villagers every reason she could to trust in the group of magical beings.

(( post removed ))

.......Wellspring??

Raven says, listening in to the conversation of the humans. Despite being soaking wet, she hops down from the tree and straightens herself up, drying herself off as much as she can before approaching the humans. She would gently push Merry to stand behind her, as to protect her from the humans, before sizing up the three of them. They didn't look dangerous, though the one human would get into a defensive position, and she would sigh heavily before further ushering Merry back. She looks at the human who appeared ready to fight, before taking out her own staff, and holding up both of her hand so they could see them. She slowly lowers herself to the ground, maintaining eye contact all the while, and sets her magical staff onto the ground before rising back up, keeping both of her hands in the air to signal that she wasn't about to fight them, nor did she want to.

"It's alright...We don't want to fight...My name is Raven. I apologize for the water you saw earlier. A friend of mine challenged me to a water fight, and it got a bit out of hand. Though all that water is back in the river. We didn't tamper with anything permanently."

She says as she continues staring at the three of them, a peaceful expression on her face as she tried to calm their nerves. She decided against letting Crow speak to them, for it would probably scare them more than they already were. She was still soaking wet, and dripping with water, and her clothes may or may not have given away that she was a witch, but she could only hope that none of them would try and light her on fire.

"That food belongs to you. We humbly refuse your kind offer. You have children and elderly and sickly to feed. Who are we to take that away from you? Please, we don't need any tributes. If you knew who that man truly was, you wouldn't be so keen on giving him such offerings..."

She says, one thing that they said still plaguing her thoughts, and eventually she just had to ask.

"You say your citizens of Wellspring? I'm sorry, but Wellspring is a city of witches, north of Camelot and past the mountain. The kings soldiers had it burned down to the ground, and took us as his captives or killed us. So how is it possible that you are also from the village of Wellspring? You don't look like witches, and there aren't two villages named Wellspring, unless I'm mistaken.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus