Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((Wow, I missed a lot))

Audemar felt the warmth of Lywence's embrace and held on to it. He nodded and spoke, "I shall return safe and sound." Audemar walked out of the harem and found the Sultan in his throne room. He bowed to him, "I feel an uneasiness in the fields and I request to aid those in danger, please allow me to go and help those who are in need."

Lilim wrote:
((I'm about to cut my losses and leave the group just for the fact that some asshole made my best friend for the past 5 years puke up her lunch IRL and ran her out of what was supposed to be a fun and friendly RP. Merry didn't choose to leave, Tusitala, she was forced to for the sake of her health. And because I see her as a vital character to this RP, the Eclipse battle will continue and will progressively get worse for everyone until Merry returns to the RP. And I'm declaring right now that MERRILEE TITANIA is the only character that can end Eclipse once and for all. I want my friend back, Tusitala. That's all it amounts to and I'm even more pissed at you because you wont even apologize to her for making her so sick before she left. And now you're starting to make me sick.))

((I understand that your upset but is that a reason to let characters die until Merry returns, who knows how long she'll be out. I don't mean to be inconsiderate.))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Lilim (played anonymously)

((
Audemar wrote:
I understand that your upset but is that a reason to let characters die until Merry returns, who knows how long she'll be out. I don't mean to be inconsiderate.

YES!!!))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((...tus??? Would it be that bad to apologize to merry??? I just wanna get this resolved...not to mention that they're saying that something Bout one of your post caused merry to be physically Ill...))

(( post removed ))

((......I hardly think it will be a problem, because if things play out the way I think they will, then there are some things I seriously need to think about....))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

((I wanted to just stay out of this, but I gotta say something. Tus, yes it's true you have never cursed or insulted anyone, but in a way, you were rude to Merry. One of her last IC posts she even said you needed to tone it back, not change the character's way of doing things, just shave off a few strands a bit and tone it back, but you didn't. And not trying to be slective, there are some things that others can get away with that others can, mainly because of their magnitude. I mean, we have a Half-Dragon Half-Human General who has a demon (literally) inside him, the daughter of the Goddess Lilith, who is also a Succubus, and a powerful Witch. Heck, that right there is enough to prove my point, but still, their nature, which is descended from powerful and magical beings, allows them go farther than a non-magical human, hence the reason Will didn't instantiously die after the Uthar Mintal Armor when away, with most of his bones broken and organs raptured or damaged and lots of bleeding. Rant is over now))

(( post removed ))

Audemar bowed once more to his superior, "Many thanks, your Highness." Audemar was led out to the stables. He looked back to the men who will be assisting him, "Are you ready?"
Prisma (played anonymously)

Raven wrote:
Prisma wrote:
((I was going to ask to join but i see you are all very late into the story /:))

((Lol yes we are. Unless you wanna read all 70 pages worth of content XD))

((I did.....))

((guys....))
Ven'Rhi (played by OneManBand1)

((Let's be real here. This arguing is stupid. It's all ego feuled bickering because neither of you can get your way. Now, I wasn't here for it, nor have I read the relevant posts. But I can certainly say that godmodding is by far the most annoying thing in any role play. So, why not just agree to tone it back a notch and just continue? Because if you can't do that you might as well just quit right now.))

(( post removed ))

Calico was met with a smile from the sorcerer as he opened the stable door, "I am not worthy of a title but worry not, I can summon water but we must make haste. I sense grave danger up ahead." Audemar boarded a beautiful brown horse and calmed her as she nieghed loudly.

(( post removed ))

"I would advise you do so," Audemar said with a serious expression, "I feel we may need them and no matter how powerful my magic is, it never hurts to have even a small army."

(( post removed ))

"I sense it just before Mercia," Audemar spoke, "It may be in a wooded area or the fields." Audemar looked out towards the big oak doors that sealed the kingdom from the outside, "We must be quick."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus