Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim listened to every word Pentre said, growling and coaxing herself gently away from Elesa and Raven, not wanting to pull her next actions while they were so close to her. She'd hover directly up to Pentre, bolstering her magic higher and higher the closer she got to him as her rage compelled her to hit Pentre with a bit of well deserved magic.

She'd reach swiftly to grab Pentre by the collar around his neck and hoisted him to his feet by it, growling sharply as she picked him up by the collar with her abnormal strength until she was hovering 20 feet in the air with him suspended above her, glaring at him so intensely that his armor was glowing red just from the glow of her eyes.

"That is more than enough out of you, you filthy disease!! First you crack Raven's skull open with the hilt of your sword, then you bind a harmless Elven Priestess, THEN you further insult me by not eating my cooking, AND NOW you cut everyone to the bone with your words!!
I've had it!!!
I command your voice GONE!! From this moment forward you are to be MUTE until exclusively given permission to speak!!
" She screams out at the top of her lungs, using her Siphon Magic to tap into the Sigal collar's enchantment magic and make it respond to her orders. Her eyes continued radiating with a rageful energy and her magic continued to weigh heavily in the area, which saw the grass itself crying out in fear like souls in the River Styx.

Panting from her outburst, Lilim would lower herself and Pentre closer to the ground, tossing him to the ground to land on his back and re-establishing the binds Will had put on him previously before turning her attention to Robin and Haldor. She was more than tired of playing Robin's game and wasn't about to humor his acting as a captive much longer, but she'd dang sure scare Robin and Haldor both into their place as she drew closer to them with a pair of fish in her hand.

"Robin... You wish to act like a captive and a slave to the magical beings?!! Eat your food!!!There's plenty to go around so JUST EAT! And here's a ration for you too... Do not insult me by tossing my cooking aside!! Either of you!!"

She screams with a tyrannous growl that once again shook the ground and left a lot of ears whistling. She'd cram one of the remaining fish into Robin's mouth and toss one onto Haldor's stomach, glaring at them both angrily until they started to eat. Lilim was in no further mood for games and her good mood had been thoroughly spoiled by Pentre, so things were going to go her way or she would be changing her vocal wrath into physical wrath, and was making sure everyone knew it.

Lilim's teeth were clenched, sharp vampire-esk canine fangs visible, Succubus claws fully outstretched, and a magic static screaming around herself from just how pissed off she really was, if it was not clear to anyone that Lilim was serious, she'd prove it to them if they tried to call her threats. She was sure even the dragon beneath Camelot felt and heard her rage from how much magic pressure she was exerting and how loud she was screaming.

Elesa would cover her ears with her hands and hide against Raven, flinching every time Lilim screamed but knew why she was doing it. When Lilim finally calmed down and came back to them, Elesa would look up to Lilim, "Feel better now, Big Sis?" she asks with a soft smile. Lilim would nod slowly and offer an apologetic smile to both Elesa and to Raven, eyes full of sorrow and guilt as she slowly opened her arms for a hug, showing that she was not mad at either of them and wished to rejoin the blanketed embrace if Raven would allow her back inside.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"Lwyncelyne," Audemar said, "I sense a troubling path before us. You must be prepared to journey with me." Audemar stopped walking and turned to the elf, awaiting her decision.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven glares at Pentre regarding his remark about her being emotional, cranky, and angry, and how he would rather freeze than endure her company. Though he was closer to the fire than she was, as to be expected. So him freezing wasn't much of an option, regardless of the fact all he was doing was chiming into the conversations she was having with Lilim and Elesa. If she was cranky and emotional, it was because she had not one person's emotions to deal with, but two. Crow has emotions as well, so on top of everything Raven might be feeling, she could also feel everything Crow felt. That much emotional energy needed some kind of outlet, for if it built up, there would be a repeat of what happened to her hometown. Though hearing how Robin would volunteer Haldor for the task and him blatantly refusing, due to the fact he would have been hanged if it weren't for Raven. She just stares down Haldor before speaking up.

"I save your skin, and you thank me by not only being a peeping tom, but coming up to me and saying such vulgar things before threatening to put a price on my body and sell me....seems like you have much more to make up for than just being a peeping tom...."

She says truly disgusted that this is how the man would act towards his savior. Though her attention would shift to Lilim as she raises an eyebrow at her as she gently coaxes herself away from the two of them. She knew something was up when she grabbed Pentre and lifted him off the ground. From what she could tell, Lilim usually preferred to hover, so for her to grab Pentre by the collar and lift him off ground made her feel uneasy, despite whether or not he deserved it. She pulled Elesa closer to her to hug her protectively in case something happened. She watched wide eyed as she managed to siphon the collars energy into her control, and force him to be mute unless given permission to speak. She had never seen Lilim this furious before, and her body out of instinct, covered itself in a black smoke. When the smoke disappeared, Crow was in Raven's place, holding onto Elesa tightly to keep her safe. Crow had taken over Raven's body, which would surely be of surprise for the humans who didn't know of her situation. Crow would have the appearance of short, shoulder length hair that was black and white split down the middle, wearing a white kimono with black bird designs on it, with black eyes and black sandals.

By everything she was saying, she was almost getting retribution for Raven and Merry as well as being extremely pissed for the rudeness he displayed towards Lilim's cooking. Crow stared on at Lilim, eyes narrowed in case things turned sour. She found that this might have been a bit extreme, but Pentre needed to be taught a lesson and be put in his place, so she didn't mind it all that much. She could even feel the grass weeping. Though given everything that Pentre had taken away from her as well as done to Raven, she felt no sympathy for the man. Instead, she felt like he was getting a fraction of what he deserved. Though watching as she moved to Robin and give him a peace of her mind as well, demanding he eat his food as well as Haldor, however Robin did show them kindness. She felt slightly bad for Robin, but quickly moved to cover Elesa's ears at Lilim's screeching, leaving her own ears ringing in the aftermath of all the commotion. Though Crow would quickly become nervous seeing her teeth bared and claws all the way out. She watched her cram a fish into Robin's mouth. She was sure that denying someone's cooking was insulting in the human world as it was in the magical world, so for them to blatantly disrespect Lilim's cooking like that.

She eyed Lilim as she walked back over to the two of them, her ears still ringing as Lilim seems to have calmed down. She eases up her grip on Elesa as she continues staring at Lilim with a look of surprise on her face. With Elesa on her lap, she couldn't stand up and give Lilim a hug, so she holds her hand out in front of her to face Lilim and closes her eyes. As she did, Lilim would gently be lifted off her feet and hover over to Crow and Elesa, only to be positioned in a seated position and placed under the covers next to Elesa and Crow. Crow hugs Lilim in Raven's place before smiling at her and wrapping Lilim in the blankets once more so that Lilim could rejoin the blanketed embrace of the three of them.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side."

She says chuckling, remaining in a hug with Lilim.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"Then we must go," Audemar said with a serious expression. He took his steps to the valley and didn't look back to the mines, not once. The air was cold but it wasn't windy as Audemar began his journey to someone who may see what good he had left inside. The journey to find this soul may end in sorrow or happiness, Audemar would have to go to find out.
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Organna shuddered at all the cold remarks she got for asking about hunting dragons, blinking as she recomposed herself, "Sheesh... Ask about your favorite food and ya get the guillotine around here... (sigh) alright. Back in a bit guys!" she says as she starts for the entrance to the mines, fixing to head in and explore a bit since she had nothing else to do but snack on a fish or two. Then Lilim would snap and shake the ground, causing the mines to shudder and Organna to jump back from the entrance and look up at what was going on. She'd watch in sheer awe as Pentre was rendered mute and then put through self torture until he endured far too much pain and passed out. She'd blink again as things calmed back down, "Whoa... Second thought... I'll stick around and help myself to another fish. Dominatrix over there bout scared the cream out of me." the Orc Warrioress would say as she finishes her first fish and makes quick work of the second she was handed, going back for a third since there was a few more left and Organna was really hungry.

Glitter and Moonlight would be conversing with themselves when suddenly their instincts got their attention and caused them to jump as Lilim screams at Pentre, watching calmly as the human was half hanged by his own enslavement collar. They'd both shiver after the events, but after seeing Lilim calm down again, they'd go back to conversing calmly with themselves. Moonlight would have a lot of respect for the Black haired Succubus, she was tough, she had great control of her flight, and she knew how to show compassion to her friends and be pretty much ruthless to her enemies, as was made apparent just now.

Pixel would talk Merry into joining her in scouring for some edible roots, berries, fruits, and other things to snack on, though both would wince and grab at their ears as Lilim screams at Pentre. Pixel would flutter under a bush and Merry would turn to face Lilim as she moved to drop Pentre, hand out the fish to the others, and return to Raven and Elesa for warm hugs. Merry would smile admiringly toward Lilim, feeling that Lilim was a worthy guardian and one day would make a wonderful significant other and eventually parent when her own issues were resolved. But Merry knew better than to bring up such things with her. Twas a conversation the two had some time ago, and Merry remembered it well. Lilim missed her mother but was mad at her, she outright hated her eldest brother, whom it went unsaid Pentre reminded her a lot about. Lilim never said it aloud, but Merry could see it. But that was just something Lilim would have to bring up on her own when she was ready. For now, Merry and Pixel would go about searching for herbs, roots, berries, and other plants that the vegetarian folk among their numbers could snack on. It would go unsaid as to why Pixel hid under the bush, but Lilim quite literally scared her into having to use the bathroom.

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will sat down took the last fish left, having being the only one who hasn't eaten yet. He peeled the skin off and threw it back in the fire as he began showing down on the fish. After a while, he picked the entire fish clean of meat, leaving only bones. He laid the skeleton of the fish back into the fire and looked over at Elesa. He smiled at her and wiped his hands off before standing up and walking over to her, crouching down beside her and Raven. "Hey Elesa, how are you feeling?" He asked her, smiling softly at her.

"Doesn't matter whether you apologized or not. I saved your skin. You owe me a great deal more than an apology..."

She says before noticing how he was staring at Lilim. Lilim being a succubus, people naturally fell in lust with her, but it couldn't help but make her feel...lonely. Given Crow's past history with love, she dearly missed her beloved husband, and there was almost nothing she wouldn't do to bring him back. Raven would be able to feel this emotionally, and couldn't help but want the same type of love that Crow had, and wonder if anybody would ever feel that way about her. Still though, she decided to spare Haldor the effects of a succubus and sighs, putting herself between Haldor and Lilim, blocking his view of her so he would snap out of it.

Her attention turned to will, who approached the two of them only to crouch and address Elesa. Given the events of the night, she wasn't particularly happy with Will right now either. Having found out that Crow's husband called out for him while he died, well, there were other people she would rather be near right now. She wraps her hands around Elesa's waist and pulls Elesa closer to herself, almost protectively as the two of them talk to one another. Meanwhile her eyes turn black as Crow and Raven talk to one another, still embracing Lilim under the pillows.

"Raven?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"You ok?"

"Y-Yeah...why do you ask?"

"You know why I'm asking..."

"..Well then you know the answer.."

She says before sighing and leaning into Lilim's shoulder, still holding Elesa protectively as she does so before letting out a long exhale, looking up towards the stars and the full moon, the stars shining in the iris's of her eyes, her face and the features of her face lit up by the moonlight.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Elesa would look up to Will and smiles to him softly, feeling Raven hugging her close and smiling bigger from the cuddles, "I'm feeling a lot better now that I've had some food, Mister Will. I was really hungry until Big Sis gave me some fish. I've had 2 to eat and I have a spare right here. I cant eat it cause my tummy is full, and no one else seems to want it... Do you think you could eat it?" she offers politely. She'd gulp a couple of times though, "Mmm... I'm kinda thirsty though... Big Sis? Miss Raven? May I go to the river to get a drink, please?" she asks as politely as possible.

Lilim would glance back to Haldor out of curiosity and see how he was looking at her, blinking curiously but moving to cuddle more into Raven, whom by this point was practically sitting in her lap as she moves between her and Haldor's vision. As a Succubus, she felt torn now. Haldor was looking at her with a lust in his eyes that would make him an easy target for a meal for her, and yet Raven seemed to be trying to protect her from him, which honestly confused her how the soft skinned witch with two souls would protect the succubus with the armored porcelain feeling skin and heightened alien strength. Lilim should have been the one protecting Raven. It was starting to feel like Raven was lusting for Lilim just as Haldor was, not that she minded the type of attention. She was starting to worry though that if Raven and Haldor clashed over Lilim, that there may be blood shed, so Lilim would have to be cautious now.

Hearing Elesa's request, "Sure, Elesa. But you cant go alone, ok? Will? Could you and Sally accompany Elesa to the river, please?" she asks in a soft tone, seeing Sally following Will like she was still on her mission. (Sally added to this via a request I got from her through PM's.) As long as Will was nice to Elesa, Lilim had no reason to be mad at him, and she'd try to calm Raven and Crow's mental states toward him as well while they stepped away to get Elesa a drink like she asked.

(Lol if i'm being honest, i kinda ship Ravlim! or Lilven! XD)

Raven smiles at Elesa as she cuddles back into Raven, before asking the two of them if she could go get water from the river. Elesa wasn't her little sister, so she really didn't have a whole lot of say in the matter. Whether she could or not was up to Lilim. Though if Lilim had said no, she could always use her magic to conjure up water. Though it wouldn't have been much of a problem since she doubted Lilim would deny her little sister water, rightfully so. She watched as Will and Elesa would get up and head to the river, as well as Sally who seemed like she wasn't entirely done with her mission as of yet. Though that wasn't any of her business, otherwise the cat like woman would have approached her by now.

Once all of them were out of her line of sight, she looks at Lilim and smiles, only to notice that Lilim would be looking at her like she wanted to talk to her about something. She raises an eyebrow at Lilim, hoping that she hand't done something to make Lilim angry or upset towards her, before shifting to make the two of them more comfortable, making sure Haldor couldn't be a lecher as he had already proven himself to be in her eyes, and making sure he wouldn't be able to stare at her with unholy intentions. She looks at Lilim in the eyes, the stars in her irises and moonlight highlighting her face like before.

"Lilim? You Ok?"

"You look like something is on your mind."

(( post removed ))
GliTcH (played anonymously)

((...can we join?.......))
JaVa (played anonymously)

((Us))
Muffin (played anonymously)

((Can I join aswell?))

((i personally dont't mind, but i would like to message each of you about a few things first. this is the IC forum, so not the best place to talk about it! but if you would wait for me to message all of you we can talk about it!))
Muffin (played anonymously)

((OK))
JaVa (played anonymously)

((OK))
GliTcH (played anonymously)

((OK))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus