Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(If you'd rather not have him leave the rest of the group, just say so and i can change it!)

Raven stares at Haldor and growls as he stares at Lilim even more. First he would spy on Raven while she was changing, and now he moved to invade their privacy and stare at Lilim once more. She held her hand up in front of him and gently levitated him a few feet away from them before gently setting him down, to give the two of them more personal space. She also furrow's her brow at the mention that once his debt was paid, she was fair game and had every intention of capturing her and selling her. She folds her arms to stare the man down with a glare that said he better not come any closer as she never took her bright, shining blue eyes off of him.

"What makes you think anybody would want me? I'm a witch with two spirits living inside one body, meaning that everything that happens to a normal person, I feel double. I can get twice as hungry, I can sleep twice as much, not to mention that my emotions are amplified by double. Not to mention I have an attitude. I'd be more trouble than I'm worth. To top it all off I'm unattractive. Nobody would want me on their arm even to serve as eye candy. You're solely mistaken thinking that you could sell me for a fine price or that I would be a fine prize for anyone."

She says to him, never letting up. Whether anybody else thought any of this about her was a matter of perspective, but Raven truly believed all of this to be true, even if others didn't. Though after that, her mind would trail to what she could get him to do. Of all the possibilities, she would eventually come to one. This task would no doubt be beneficial to her in the future, and a smirk spread across her face as she crawls off Lilim's lap and crawls over to him, before kneeling in front of him. She gives him a look that says she wasn't about to hurt him, before closing her eyes and placing her hand gently on his forehead. When she did, they would share a mental link, and he would be able to see all the images that Raven thought, as though the scenery or items were before him. The first image he would see would be of a town, some buildings remained intact, while others were reduced to a mere pile of rubble on the ground, and a wall of torches and flames surrounded the entirety of the place.

"I want you to go to Wellspring. That is the old village of Witches, the one that got attacked by humans and left all of us dead or captured. It lies north of Camelot, just past the mountain. If you reach Larton you've gone to far. Amongst one of the buildings that were reduced to rubble, there will lie a magical staff. My Magical staff. The handle is made of wood and is fairly skinny, with a pointed end handle, and lively green vines are wrapped up around the handle. On the top rests an aquamarine orb, as blue as the sky on a sunny afternoon. Go there and retrieve it for me. I would do it myself, but due to the fire that now surrounds it I can no longer go there myself. Do this for me, and your debt is repaid."

She says, a second image appearing before him, an image of the staff so he would know what it looks like. This staff would grant her more access to spells that normally she can't do with just her hands. Once she was sure he had seen the image, she removes her hand from his forehead, causing him and his vision to go back to normal, leaving him unharmed. She crawls back into Lilim's lap so that she was in between them, wrapping herself and Lilim up in the blankets one more as she nods at him, giving him his quest.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will smiled and nodded. He reached his hand out to Elesa and handed her the fish. "If you want, I can make it to where you can have it as a snack for later." He said to her before Elesa asked for water. Once Lilim told Will to go with her, he smiled softly at her and nodded, picking her up and walking with her and Sally to the river. Once they got to the river, Will sat Elesa down so she can get some water to drink, Will crouching down and scooping water into his hands to drink.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar felt the tug he received though it surprised him, he said nothing about it. "We can go the rugged path if you desire," Audemar looked to his new travel buddy, then back to the forest, "nothing hostile would be a problem for me. What do you say?"

"1. My name is Raven, not woman. 2. I was born to human parents in a human village, but i didn't end up staying there very long...If i was born to a royal magical bloodline, it will surely be of surprise to me. Though I was adopted by the leader of all witches..."

She says to him, easing up on him a bit but still staring him down in case something were to happen. She narrowed her eyes at him as he smiled at the scene that had played out in front of him, and was about ready to throw him into a rock wall that she would create, but would stop from doing so as he mentioned an old hag that insisted on keeping it. Her mind racked at all the possible people he could be talking about, but her mind settled on one, and her eyes widened greatly as she thought about the fact that she survived the raid. Raven had been sure that she had died, though her rage would only increase as he mentioned that Robin had not only bought her staff, but bought the witch as well. Her eyes turned red as she glared at Haldor.

"That old hag is the highest in rank amongst us witches, she is the woman who found me and took me in as her own daughter, and you would do well to refer to her as her ladyship around me..."

She says, listening to the rest of his story before looking over to Robin and staring at him, ready to get out of him her ladyship's location one way or the other. She didn't want to resort to threats and violence, but if he refused to give her the location of the woman who saved her and take it in, there would surely be hell to pay. She looks at Haldor, pulling the blanket's closer to her as the wind rolled through, shivering slightly and grateful for the blankets before giving Haldor a stern stare.

"I told you what I wanted you to do....get me my staff. If Robin has my staff, then get it from him...also, find out where her ladyship is from him....If he bought her then surely he know's her whereabouts....get my staff and her ladyships whereabouts from him, and you will have done more than enough to repay the debt you owe me..."

(( post removed ))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

Sally was having too much fun getting attention from Will, and still wanted his permission to take Pentre back to the Tartarus. And that was what she felt her mission was set to be now. She would wait for Will's signal to act on Pentre, and would follow him around like a pet in the meantime. Not that Sally had a problem being a pet, after all she did enjoy the feeling of hands caressing her fur and enjoyed the attention she got while being cute and lazy. Though this didn't excuse her from being an able traveler and when needed, an able fighter, as she had proven earlier from her display when it came to Robin's earlier hostility. She had revealed her own tools of combat, her fangs and claws, but currently saw fit only to keep Will company and now to keep Elesa safe. As they passed by Lilim and Raven, Sally would purr louder at the sight of a familiar face and briefly rubbed against them before scampering after Will as he carried Elesa toward the river. Sally as well would keep a motherly gaze on Elesa, relying on her feral instincts to further ensure her safety.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim would watch all of this transpire and would feel like the love triangle was developing even more, though between Haldor and Raven, it was more a hatred relationship than it was a loving one. As Haldor started to walk away, Lilim would reach up and grab his hand, her grip giving him more than enough reason to stop and look back.

Lilim was feeling rather hungry herself, and couldn't help but be tempted by Haldor's playful yet lewd remarks to her and Raven both, "Hey Hun... I have some terms of my own. You wanna step away and have some fun? I'm yours for the rest of the night if you'll apologize to Raven for threatening to capture and sell her. She's not to be touched without her consent. If you can ensure me of that... Then I'll give you access to what you see... And maybe some of what you don't." she says as she coaxes herself free of Raven and hovers to her normal standing position again. As the blankets fall away from Lilim's body, she'd rub her side a little and down one leg, making subtle gestures to go along with her words that Haldor would be able to undress Lilim for real and not just with his eyes if he'd agree to her terms.

Lilim would be intentionally using her Succubus charms this time, and with Haldor already falling for her without her using them, surely he'd be an easy score and much to Raven's relief, after a short time with Lilim, Raven wouldn't hear from Haldor for a while. (see consequences of Succubus play in page 1 of my profile) Lilim would look back to Raven, "I do have something on my mind, Raven... But... Could we hold that thought for a bit? I'll be back, I promise." she says with a playful wink to Raven. She'd then look back to Haldor and wiggle her breasts at him a little, "So... Do we have a deal, Hun?" she asks in a seductive tone. If Lilim's plan went as she hoped, then Haldor would be completely under her control in spite of Robin's prior warnings. Just deserts for Haldor acting a fool and not heeding Robin's warnings about eyeing a Succubus. He was Lilim's prey now if he couldn't pull himself free, but from a little bulge in the pants that Lilim thought she saw, Haldor breaking free was not very likely. (consensual control is being asked from the player. It is up to the player of the intended target to decide if this control works or not.)

(( post removed ))

"That's her ladyship..Though I'm holding Haldor to his offer...."

She says smirking at the thought of him kissing her feet and on the ground, groveling for her forgiveness. Though more importantly, if this meant that she would get the whereabouts of her ladyship, she would let Lilim have her way with him. Though she couldn't help but be concerned when she said something was on her mind, but wanted to talk about it later. She just nods in response to her question, before watching them walk off, wrapping herself further into her blanket and pulling her limbs closer to her body. Though the peacefulness she would experience alone wouldn't last long as Robin would sheepishly walk over to her and address her as Queen Raven. She would raise an eyebrow at his gesture, but think nothing of it, simply showing him the staff that Haldor had retrieved from him.

"Do you know the significance of this staff? Her ladyship, the old hag that you bought along with this staff, had handcrafted it for me when i was younger. I thought it was lost in the raids, only to hear from Haldor that you had kept it all this time....why?"

She says, looking at him for a brief moment before turning away and sighing.

"Lilim needs to feed, and this is how a succubus feeds. I'll go and request she not kill him only because you kept my staff, but when I come back I want an answer as to why you call me queen and he refers to me as royalty..."

She says before standing up and wrapping the blanket around her shoulders. She pauses for a moment, clutching her staff before walking up to Lilim and Haldor, gently grabbing Lilim by the wrist and stopping her, only long enough to inform her of Robin's offer and request. She stares into Lilim's eyes, the light shining in her own before speaking up.

"Hey, Lilim? I'm not here to stop you from having your way with him, but I'm here on behalf of Robin. He asked that I come to you and request you not kill him. He also said that if you need it, he will give you some of his own blood to compensate for any shortfalls. I didn't think there was any need to worry, but I felt like you should hear his offer out in case you needed it. Just don't be to loud."

She says winking and chuckling at Lilim before turning back and going to her original spot, sitting down once more and wrapping the blanket around her body before looking at Haldor, the fire reflecting in her eyes despite being far away from it.

"There, I put in your request that she not kill him. I doubt she likes killing people usually, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. So please tell me why you call me Queen and where her ladyship is..."
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim would lean into Haldor as he fell into her trap, hook, line, and sinker. She'd hug up to him seductively before Raven came to stop them, looking to Raven curiously before giggling at the killing remark, "Hun, rest assured I don't plan on killing him. Besides, if I did, he'd never be able to follow through on his word. But he's fair game if he fails to meet his end of the deal." she says with another wink to Raven.

"Oh, and as for Robin... I'd be willing to show him a good time as well. I'm not the type of girl to refuse sloppy seconds. Or for that matter a second helping of life force. I'll ask him about that once I'm done with this stud. And not to worry, I'll properly clean myself if Robin wishes a fresh session." she teases, stepping away into the trees and bushes away from prying eyes with Haldor.

(Fade to black and time skip for maintaining a family friendly RP)

About an hour later, Lilim would return, carrying her cloths on her arm. She wasn't shy about showing off her body, due to being raised as a nudist and a seductress, so she had no reason to hide any of her physical features. She'd toss her gown and leggings to Raven, "Hold onto these for me, could you Raven? I'm still hungry, and my stud of a slave is passed out already." she says before moving toward Robin, "Oh Robin! Your friend is alive, but I find myself still famished. Does your offer still stand?" she says with a seductive wave of her now bare breasts toward him.

If Lilim had her way about it, then she'd be taking Robin by the arm and leading him off to another spot to have a bit more fun. Haldor would be sound asleep for a while still and Robin was sure to join him in slumber land before Lilim was through. Once again she'd not kill either of them, but she'd be sated for the next several days after having 2 men meet the demands of her libido and provide vital sustenance for her. Though they'd both learn of Lilim's weakness as well, so Lilim would have to leech that memory from them so neither of them would remember how to turn Lilim's magical armor off, simultaneously cripple her offensive and defensive magic powers, and make her body soft and warm and inviting. Lilim was truly a seductress.

(Another fade to black and time skip for Robin)

It would be close to dawn now as Lilim returned to Raven and collecting her cloths. Lilim was really not modest and didn't really care who saw her nude form before she covered herself with her gown again. Lilim would be all smiles though, slipping her tights back on and acting like she'd just had the best night of her life. Elesa would have returned by that point, fully satisfied with her drink and ready to cuddle up to Raven and get some rest. Lilim would move to cuddle in with them when she returned, getting ready for the daylight hours and more immediately, her mother's concert.

While everyone else may have been able to fight off sleep during the daylight hours, this was simply not possible for Lilim. She bore her mother's Nocturne curse still, and so during her exposure to sunlight, she'd be just as unconscious as Robin and Haldor, though likely not as much as such due to those two now being drained of stamina and needing a lot of rest to recover from what Lilim just did with them.

Fortune smiled on them though as they both had mounts as well as there being two additional equines to ask for a ride. The route to Mercia would be rather short for the number of swift steeds present as well as several others who needed no mount and could fly on their own. And they could even travel by day if someone agreed to taxi the current sleepers of the group.

(awaiting consent from Merry to know for sure if she'd allow her equines to be mounted.)

Raven would watch as an hour later Lilim would return, only to toss her a night gown and leggings before disappearing with Robin. She would purse her lips at the gesture, but just sigh and fold Lilim's clothes before setting them off to the side. As the night dragged on, she was growing increasingly more tired herself. If they were to take stock of everyone: Raven was close to falling asleep, Haldor and Robin would be unconscious due to their time with Lilim, and Lilim would pass out when the sun came up. Their only option at the moment would be to wait until dark before heading out towards Mercia to retrieve the Prince. She sighs and closes her eyes, about to drift off to sleep before noticing Lilim return and dress herself. She couldn't stop her face from going red at seeing Lilim bare, but it would soon pass as Lilim slid back under the covers to cuddle into Raven, followed by Elesa who would have returned from the river by now.

She would cuddle into Lilim before closing her eyes, her breathing getting slower as she slowly drifted off to sleep herself, her arms wrapped around Lilim's as if she were hugging something, the blanket pulled up to her shoulders to keep her warm, though that wasn't all necessary since it would be daylight and the sun would be up, as well as the fire would be out. Though she would probably sleep as long as everyone else, given that both Crow and Raven would need to rest themselves. Since there were two of them, everything they felt got amplified by double. So she would be twice as tired as she would normally feel, causing her to sleep rather soundly and deeply for that matter, hugging onto Lilim with one hand and clutching onto her staff with her other hand while Raven and Crow would enter their inner mind while they slept, able to be face to face with one another and communicate with one another.

"You don't think it will be that easy either, do you?"

"When have things ever been easy? All I'm saying is be ready for things to go badly. If things can go bad, then they most definitely will."

"Yes, I'm aware of your philosophy Crow, no need to remind me...I'll be careful. We'll be careful. Promise."

"You'd better..."

(( post removed ))
Echo (played anonymously)

((Can I join if that's ok?))

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar chuckled, "Then let's hope everyone who has seen me before is no longer there." He looked to Lwyncelyne, "Then to Mercia we shall venture I do not fear but if you want to speak on my behalf, then you may do so." Audemar walked with the elf but stayed silent for a moment then spoke, "I feel it would be better if I spoke, seeing how it is I who wants redemption."

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will returned with Elesa and smiled as she crawled under the blanket with Raven. He was Lilim naked and getting dressed then looked around, not seeing Robin and, Haldor he thought. He sighed and realized Lilim probably had a midnight snack, which did explain the mysterious moans in the woods, mainly that of men, not much of Lilim. Will shook his head and got down and started doing push-ups, doing the same routine he did when He was a general. Not only did he stay in amazing shape minus the constant damage from battles, but it also kept him kinda awake. As he did his push up's, he looked over at Raven and the bundle.

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Merry and Pixel would spend most of the morning gathering berries and coaxing edible roots and herbs from their resting places. They'd return with a good selection and look for Lwyncelyne, whom was now nowhere to be found as she left in haste with Audemar. Merry would instead opt to share her findings amongst her own party. All except Organna, whom opted to take a seat near the cave entrance and cross her arms, drifting off to sleep. Merry and Pixel would be well fed at any rate, and Glitter and Moonlight would receive some vital vitamins from the herbs Merry picked, strengthening their immune systems and making them further resistant to disease and fatigue.

Come mid-day the two mythological equines, as well as the Elf Priestess and the Fairy Rogue would all be sound asleep in the shade of a nearby tree, rather comfortable among nature and all that it had to offer. Much to Pentre's unknowing the chances of them being robbed were drastically reduced, as there were at least 5 beings among them that were very light sleepers. All of the equines had keen hearing, so they'd pick up on anyone approaching, as would Sally by chance given her heightened feral instincts. Not to mention Merry's pointed ears and natural auric sight, which really was the only thing that gave away that she was truly asleep. Her earrings would have no glow if Merry was really asleep, for if they did have glow, it meant she was simply staying still and acting like she was asleep, all the while keeping watch over everything around her. A little trick that would fool a lot of people into thinking they were sneaking up on Merry, when really they would get stung in the end by another of Merry's skills.

It would be early evening before any of them stirred if nothing happened to bother them. And it appeared that nothing would up until Lilim woke for her mother's singing as was her traditional routine.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus