Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will was sounds asleep, for once, snoring. When Haldor came in and nudged him, he groaned, wanting to sleep. But Haldor's insistent on waking him up, Will groaned and turned over, sitting up and sleepily open his eyes. "What do you want Haldor. I'm trying to get some sleep for once." Will asked, looking at him.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((I feel so bad about what I said to Jimmy T-T))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Lilim (played anonymously)

Haldor wouldn't have to worry about Elesa waking up from Will talking, she was already awake and aware when he scooped her up to move her and took her out of the generated silence if Lilim's Sound canceling barrier. Haldor looked too much on a mission to notice her drawing her hands close to her chest and clinging to his shirt, though she remained quiet all the while Haldor spoke his peace to Will and declared himself her father. In truth Elesa looked up to Will more as a fatherly figure than Haldor, whom to Elesa was playing the role of Big Sis's unapproved boyfriend whom she dated just to spite their parents.

When Haldor laid Elesa down with Will, she'd scoot closer to him and cuddle up to him, finally thinking it was the time to speak up. Haldor wanted to impress Lilim? Why didn't he just say so when he woke Elesa up? The child had known Lilim for going on 2 years now, and she knew a few things about what Lilim liked.

Looking to Haldor just to show she actually had woken up, "Mister Haldor?... If you want to be romantic to Big Sis, the best way to impress her is to be simple, and direct with your words. Compare her beauty to something else that others find beautiful. But if you really want to seem like a prince in her eyes... Then just be nice to her. If she looks like she needs a hug, then just give her a hug. But if she doesn't look like she needs it, then just open your arms to her and let her come to you. If she wants an unneeded hug, she'll appreciate you being there." the child says as she cuddles into Will and scoots herself so she was up under his arm and using his chest as a pillow.

Meanwhile, Lilim would look to Raven with her face and hands still stained with the blood of her tears and smiled to her, "Just what it sounds like, Raven... I was going to become the storm that would tear Mercia to shreds. I was going to attack and destroy every last structure above ground, and some levels below it. That's how hurt I was when I thought Crow forgot how deeply I care for you. That's why I complemented you so... Because you stopped that storm before it started." Lilim says as she reaches to brush Ravens bangs out of her eyes carefully, minding her hands so she wouldn't get any blood on Raven. Lilim would certainly need a hand cleaning up, because blood wasn't exactly easy to wipe away without a little water and a washcloth. Plus the lack of a mirror meant that if Lilim tried to clean herself up she could miss a lot of it.

(( post removed ))

((But um, any idea when they're gonna head to Mercia??))

(( post removed ))

Will listened to Haldor babble on about trying to get his date with Lilim. He let him babble before taking Elesa as he handed him to her, letting her get comfortable against him. Once Haldor left, Will laid back down, his arm around her protectivly as he went back to sleep. But not a minute later, Haldor turned to take Elesa back, already putting Will in a more upset mood.

Once Aynor came and kicked Will in the back, Will turned and grabbed his ankle and looked up at him, his eyes flashing as he growled at Aynor. Once he let go of Aynors ankle, he sat up and tried to wake up a bit more, not happy in the slightest, unlike how he usually is.

(( post removed ))

Raven's eyes widened greatly as Lilim said she was going to become the storm that would tear Mercia to shreds. She would stare blankly down at her and blink. Crow would be cringing on the inside, refusing to speak up for the time being as she was to embarrassed to face Lilim, and Mason would be holding Crow in the subconscious in an attempt to comfort her and put her mind at ease. They all knew that Crow hadn't forgotten, but she was having an episode of feelings that she felt while in the void that is limbo. Mason would feel sad for his wife, knowing what she had gone through and he would proceed to hold her close. He had his own business to attend to, as he needed to speak to Will, though he felt like Will as trying to avoid him. Raven would stare down at Lilim, closing her eyes briefly as Lilim brushed the bangs out of her eyes, opening them and noticing the blood on Lilim's hands.

"Hold still. I'll help you get cleaned up, but afterwards we need to get together with everyone else so we can head towards Mercia."

Raven says before climbing off of Lilim and holding her hands out towards a soft patch of grass. She would say a light chant, and the ground would bend and morph into a spring of water, and Raven would walk up to it, scooping water up in her hands before going back to Lilim and holding her hands in her own, slowly wiping all the blood off of Lilim, being delicate and careful so she didn't miss any spots.
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Pixel hadn't slept a wink as she watched over the stubborn child while he slept. She had already planned to follow the boy until he got close to Organna again, then Pixel would have asked Organna to take Jimmy back to Merry, whom by now had found a good number of herbs and natural vegitation to snack on and was sound asleep.

Pixel raced around Jimmy and protested loudly and stubbornly that Jimmy was sealing his fate and would die before he ever got the chance to realize his dreams. She'd scream even louder in protest of Jimmy healing Pentre, and even used her magic to try stopping the boy from doing so. Teary eyed, half horse, and utterly defeated as Jimmy ignored Pixels every cry, she opted to use her magic to make herself completely invisible to everyone's eyes, especially Jimmy's and his magical senses too. The boy having thoroughly broken Pixels fragile little heart and reducing her to tears.

The fairy would race out into the night air and rush around to find Organna, having every intention on telling her first that Pentre was healed. The Orcess was in the middle of a hearty meal and was in a really good mood at last. That was until Pixel landed on her shoulder and told her of the events. Just then Organna's muscles would tense, her smile would turn to a cold frown, and she'd emit a low growl that seemed to make the tent she was in feel a lot colder.

Organna would stand slowly and collect her axe, "Sorry to cut the visit short, ladies and gents, but my services to Gaia's Priestess are needed elsewhere." she says before starting for the door. "By the way... The meat was good. You've convinced me that not all humans are bad. Especially those that can cook meat like that." she adds in with a soft smirk to the slaves that had been serving her. Once she was out of the tent, her cold glare would resume, casting an air of intimidation that stuck around her as she walked, looking for Pentre exclusively.

Meanwhile, Pixel would go invisible again and make her way to Merry, fully intending to get to her before Pentre did and inform her of the very soon to come danger that was a well fed and thoroughly P.O.ed Organna brandishing a Viking War Axe. Gaia herself may suffer some additional scars this night with the fury Organna was fully set to unleash.

Will sat on his bed and listened to the conversation between Conrad, Robin, and Pentre about Jimmy, his eyes closed as the words bounced around in his head. He sat to himself, not speaking or looking, or even moving. He tried to calm himself down and try to keep from another outburst, his hands starting to shake after a while.

The smell of Jimmy's tea was enough to make him move his hands, but not his head, body, or legs. He drank the tea as the words and thoughts still bounced in his head. If he had been able to sleep, everything would be better, but getting woke up from the first sleep in days, Haldor taking Elesa a minute after giving him to her, and Jimmy becoming Pentre's slave didn't help his state. Not a minute after Pentre and Jimmy walked out, Will threw the cup at one of the support beam. If the mug was anything other than metal, it would surly shatter against the post as Will furiously took all the trinkets from the suit that weren't attached to the cloth and the shirt and jacket, leaving him in only the pants and shoes.

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

As Audemar looked out to the rising sun, he couldn't help this feeling of nervousness inside as he may meet this boy he would be taking under his wing.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim watched as Raven summoned a pool of water and helded her with her blood stained hands, closing her eyes as Raven set to work on her face, "Thanks, Raven... I turn into such a mess when I cry... I'm sorry. I appreciate your help though." she says gratefully. She'd sit still until Raven had Lilim all cleaned up, smiling to her as she opened her eyes again. "Thanks. That feels a lot better. C'mon, lets go find the others." she says as she takes Raven by the hands and helps her to her feet, hovering over to Ravens staff after and collecting it, giving it back to Raven, "Don't want to forget this, huh?" she says as she lets Raven hold onto it with one hand, but Lilim helped herself to Ravens other hand, leading her back toward the camp.

Elesa would cling to Will as Haldor collected her, reluctantly letting him go in time to watch Will get kicked in the back and for Will to turn over and grab the mans ankle, struggling in Haldors grip until she was using her hands to support herself on Haldor's shoulder, "How dare you?! What did Mister Will ever do to you?! I'm telling Big Sis!!" Elesa protests to Wills treatment. She'd let Haldor collect her back into a more comfortable carry after that, though she'd whimper and flinch as he pinches her, supposedly by accident. She'd start to cry again as she wraps her arms around his neck to cling to him in a hug. She was so tired, but with all this motion she couldn't sleep at all.

Lilim leads Raven closer just in time to witness Pentre on his horse and telling Jimmy that they would not be holding a funeral, which caused the young boy to start to cry. If Lilim's presence was not known by that point, she'd make it known, as her magic spiked and increased the gravity in the area, shaking free of Raven and taking off like a jet, circling around and giving a high momentum spin as she came at Pentre from the side.

She wouldn't give any warning other than her heightened magic pressure before delivering a swift motion spinning kick to Pentre's ribs, fully intent on breaking something if not knocking the wind out of him and knocking him mercilessly off the horse, "Not sure what you did, you filthy disease, but every time I see you with a smile on your disgusting face and in a position of pompus posterity like that, it ticks me off... Don't forget you're a slave yourself. Next time I see you mounted up, I'll drag you by that collar you're sporting all the way to the moon. Oh... And before I forget..." she growls before moving to grab the collar again, "Anything metal on your being, remove it all. Slaves like you don't get to wear armor or carry swords. And when your done with that take your armor to Will and present it to him on your knees and recite these words exactly...

Master William Stone, I the Lord Knight of Camelot present to you the armor off my own back as a gift from Princess Lilim.

Now, remove your gauntlets if you understand.
" she growls to him before finally releasing the collar. She'd move to scoop Jimmy up and whether the child liked it or not, Lilim would be taking him to Raven, "Hun, you might wanna hold this... I caught him playing manservant to that disgusting excuse for a knight over there... I swear I enjoy the company of my elder brother, Incubara, more than his... Please keep Jimmy away from him. There's no telling what damage has already been done. And where the heck is Matthew?" Lilim says as she takes another look around.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

Audemar looked over at Lwyence and thought to himself as he saw her eyes closed, 'Do elves really sleep?' He glanced around the harem and saw the others and knew even when they slept, they felt sorrow.

(( post removed ))

"I have spent a century and decades without sleep," Audemar spoke in a quiet voice, "but maybe mocking sleep will give me a peace of mind."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus