Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(I though jimmy said he put them to sleep. Is he sleeping or dead? o.o)

Raven would nod and continue wiping Lilim until she got all the blood off, before feeling Lilim grab her by the hands and pull her to her feet. She would let out a small "eep" as she stood up, and chuckle before nodding and walking back towards the other.s with Lilim. Raven would pause though, as she turned towards Lilim and smiled gratefully, taking her staff from Lilim and holding it tightly in one of her hands.

"Yeah, that would have been bad.."

She would happily take Lilim's hand as Lilim reached for it, and continued walking with her until they arrived back at camp, witnessing Pentre telling Jimmy that they wouldn't be able to hold a funeral. She felt Lilim shake loose of her before taking off, and Raven would run after her to prevent her from doing something to rash, only to get there as Lilim severely hurt Pentre. Fear would shoot through Raven's body as Lilim handed her Jimmy, and Raven would be holding him tightly as her body started shaking. She was starting to put the pieces together, and she had severely hoped she was wrong in fear that she would be burying two people from her past tonight.

"Honey....where's your dad??? You told me he was sleeping, so why is Pentre denying you a funeral? Funeral for who??"

((bump))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

The sorcerer looked to the window then back to Lwycene then shifted himself to the wall, leaned back, and closed his eyes.

Raven's eyes would widen and she would stare at Jimmy, utterly shocked. She couldn't believe what was happening. First she lost her mother, then she lost one of her closest childhood friends, and to top it all off, the son of her newly departed friend was going to be a slave, to Pentre of all people. Tears would form in her eyes once more, as she struggled to find the proper words to say. And to think that Martha was part of the reason her friend was now dead. Before she could even say anything to Jimmy, he was already off to go after Pentre.

"You mean....Matthew is....No, Jimmy! WAIT!!"

But it was to late, and Jimmy was already gone. Mentally, she had been pushed over the edge, and a black smoke would form around her. Though this smoke didn't signal a switch between hosts. No, this smoke would signal Raven's defense mechanism, and she would be taking several deep breaths as she tried not to explode. A dark and foreboding aura would be surrounding Raven as she was now grieving the loss of two people who were dear to her in the same night. With her wings she would surely catch up to the rest of them, and she fully intended to free Jimmy from Pentre one way or another, but if she let her emotions take over in this state, everyone who dared to piss her off would be done for. So, without saying a word, she would turn around and head in the opposite direction, back towards the water. The water was usually a calm place for Raven, and served for her as a sanctuary, so whenever she was in need of it, she would always find the closest source of water. Her entire body would be shaking as she tried not letting her emotions get the better of her. Once she reached the water, she would take a seat and pull her legs up to her chest, burying her head in them as her aura only got more intense as her emotions brewed inside her.

"Matthew....I'm so sorry....If only I had known sooner..."

She says between sobs as she buries her head deeper into her knees in an attempt to calm herself down enough.

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will was still sitting in the tent, still infuriated, but the cool air was keeping him from overheating. It wasn't until Pentre came in and offered him the sack with his armor in it. He was confused about it, until he heard Lilim's name. He took the bag and watch Pentre leave with a blanket. Will opened the sack and looked at the armor, thinking of something He could do with it before his eyes widened as he had a "stroke of enlightenment" as he calls it. "Wait, so since Pentre is technically my slave, or prisoner, he doesn't have the right to take a slave. So technically speaking, Conrad give Pentre Jimmy technically makes Jimmy mine." Will said to Robin.

((hey guys! Sorry if my posts are short! I'm getting sick so I might also post less frequently until I start feeling better!))

((Hope you feel batter soon :)))

(( post removed ))

((damn tus I was working on a response for Jimmy and raven! No use now!! XD and thanks will!!))

Will took the dagger and inspected it. What Jimmy did with just magic, was very impressive. A little bit on the heavy side with the blade, the edges were sharp and overall it was a fine piece. After a minute, He nodded and handed it to Pentre. "You may keep it, but only for self defense against anyone who isn't part of this group." Will said, giving Pentre the dagger. He then decided to spring the news on them. "Oh, and I just thought of this. Since Pentre, you're under my ownage, technically, since Conrad gave you Jimmy, in a way, he gave Jimmy to me." Will told Pentre.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((I'm just waiting for a response))

Raven wrote:
((damn tus I was working on a response for Jimmy and raven! No use now!! XD and thanks will!!))

((You're Welcome Anime :)))

(( post removed ))

((lol it's fine! Though I am about to go to bed tho! So night for now! I'll respond when I wake up!))

Will's claws came out as he held the sharp claws against Pentre's neck. "If you raise a whip to the boy, i'll take these claws, cut your thoat open, and pull you tongue out through it." Will threatened Pentre, but not in an angry or upset tone, but a calm, collected, and serious tone. He then retracted his claws and walked over to jimmy, picking him up.

(( post removed ))

Will nodded and rubbed the boy's head to comfort him. "Of course I will Jimmy. I'll even help you out with it." Will told Jimmy as he walked over to Matthew's body, taking his coat off and draping it over the body. "Come on, let's go pick out a spot for him." Will said to Jimmy, carrying him out the tent.

(( post removed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus