Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Ven'Rhi (played by OneManBand1)

((Woh... a lot happened in my absence... xD))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will grunted as Eclipse used his body to soften the blow to the fall, but the fall did jerk his head back, causing him to rip the chunk of shoulder out. Will chewed and swallowed the chunk of demon shoulder he bit off as the demon turned into smoke and moved a distance away from him.

Will quickly got up to see himself surrounded by bandits and slaves, all ready to kill. He looked around as the shirt he wore burst into flames, quickly burning off as a dragon tail grew from his backside. At the same time, a bandit stabbed him with a lance while another went for his back with an ax. Both weapons shattered as Will grew increasingly angry. Will opened his mouth and let out a loud, ear pounding screech which was sure to make everyone drop and cover their ears, all the humanoids that is.

Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ven wrote:
((Woh... a lot happened in my absence... xD))

((I thought you had quit the RP!!))

((kind of, but not really. I kind of burned out of role playing for a little while, took to much time, more than I had, lol. but I'm getting back in now :3 however I don't want to just intrude and jump in once again... aha, so I shall wait patiently for a time to do so :3))

((lol well I'm glad to hear that you didn't quit! I would probably wait for this battle to end and for things to calm down before doing so! But in the meantime feel free to get caught up! Though, given the fact we have over 60 pages worth of RP, i completely understand if you don't feel like it XD))

((bump))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar whispered, "I know I'm not who you were expecting, Jimmy but Taff has told me about you. My name is Audemar and I can help you embrace and control your magic." Audemar felt a nervousness which he hasn't had in many years.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

"The herbs or plants with the ability to defeat such a demon are created," Audemar whispered, "but there is a way to weaken this demon. I have only tried it once but I can help." Audemar sighed, "When awake, you can call to me and I can sense it now that I've seen you."
Will Stone (played anonymously)

((Guess Reibhold is partially deaf?))

"Jimmy," Audemar whispered in concern, "can you hear me?" The old sorcerer had a bad feeling in his gut but he knew the boy needed him. He turned to Taff, "I am going to attempt to go to Jimmy, I sense an uneasiness."
Lilim (played anonymously)

((Again thanks for ignoring half of my post, Clayfire and Tusitala... -_-

HOW CAN WILL OR JIMMY EITHER ONE BE UNDER ATTACK WHEN ECLIPSE IS FEEDING ON EVERYONE?????????))

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Prisma (played anonymously)

((I was going to ask to join but i see you are all very late into the story /:))

(( post removed ))

Aynor Robin Glendale n bandits wrote:
((Eclipse can't be feeding and fighting at the same time and Raven just posted blowing a giant hole on Eclipse, with a bigger attack coming, it would be too wounded to supposedly carry on feeding as if nothing thus perfectly ok for our characters to carry on as posted))

((...I only posted such an attack because Eclipse was feeding on all the slavers, bandits, and assassins, and he would be able to heal himself quite rapidly. Such an attack would take longer to heal, even given the fact he was supposed to be draining everyone, so in the end he wouldn't have been hurt THAT badly since he can self heal. But I went back and edited the last part of my post so her attack isn't as powerful or as damaging so Will can still get his last licks in if he wants....but at some point we got to end this so Ven Rhi can come back assuming they are still waiting for the right moment to come back in....))

Prisma wrote:
((I was going to ask to join but i see you are all very late into the story /:))

((Lol yes we are. Unless you wanna read all 70 pages worth of content XD))

((I have to agree with Tusitala2017 here. I know I haven't been in the rp for... 65 pages worth of role play, BUT, I can say from experience that there is nothing that ruins a role play more for a person when someone else controls the actions of your character. I understand the impulse and point of views. however I think everyone can agree that it is good practice to suggest the outcome of your action, rather than decide the outcome of your action. ESPECIALLY when you are trying to determine the outcome of someone elses character. just my two cents :3))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus