Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Shirio (played by KylieWaterfall)

Right on q))
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

Who walked in??? " she asked and then saw Moody. "Oh, for a second I thought it was blue hair guy who shoved me on accident..... wait, where is he????" she wondered

Shirio looked at Kylie, "Why did you leave me out there!"
Kylie looked surprized at him, "It was cold! And I got bored." Shirio growled and rubbed his temples. He fixed his suit and say, "You are so annoying why are we even friends.."
seden nubes (played by ora)

*sits down*

"Eh Moody! That isn't cool. That's being beef jerky. If she was your childhood friend, why would you let her go so easily??" she asked ticked off

He turned to Panda, "Um was I talking to you? No." He grabbed Kylie's hand walked walked away once more. Kylie looked at Panda and shrruged.
seden nubes (played by ora)

(gtg

Bai))

(aww by,)

"Oh no you don't!!" she raced towards him and got in his way. "You didn't answer my question. Why would you let her go so easily." She asked once more really angry

He growled, "Leave me alone." He used his powers to fling her away. Kylie caught her with her air hoping she wasn't hurt, "Comeon Kylie!" Shirio pulled her closer

She once again raced to get in front of him "Answer my question." she said reaptingly

He raised his voice, "I dont need to answer you! Now leave me alone.!"

"If your really her friend, you would answer. This all depends on you" she said in a mad but calm way.

Kylie stopped walking and Shirio turned to her, "The only reason I'm her friend is becuz of my mother. I chose the only person I didn't know. To me she barely nothing."
Kylie felt tears well up in her eyes, "W-wow.." She pushed past him and walked out of the gym.

"And your happy because of that!? You know, she followed you every where! She did everything what you said because she thought you were her best friend. And since childhood too. But no. You just had to stab her in the back. Great going Moody. Great going. " she turned around furious and entered the gym. She joined kylie "look, Kylie.... I'm sorry..... I shouldn't have interfered." she said and looked down

Kylie wiped her tears away, but didn't say anything. Shirio hit his head on the wall, "FUQ!" He felt something fall down his face. He wiped it off and sat down laying on the wall.

She couldn't really say anything either.

Kylie started to talk, "You shouldn't even be sorry.."

"what are you talking about! I got you into this mess, you could've still been his friend."

She laughed, "Apparently we were never even friends, Shirio and I.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus