Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

(okay)
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

"Hmp," Ricky mewed, "If you wish, we can settle it with a battle."

" Nah ill probably loose anyways. And plus Fire wizard, remember?" she said and kept on doodling

"Tch," Ricky mewed, "You seem to scared to fight a mage of both kinds of water."

"IM NOT. ILL BREAK YOUR FACE WITH MY FIST IF I HAVE TOO." She shouted angrily. "Come one! This school has to have a fire wizard! They are the most fun to battle!!" she stabbed the icicle angrily into the bleachers causing the icicle to break

"Well," Ricky mewed, "You wish to battle me now?"

"WHAT DOES NO DO YOU UNDERSTAND" She said angrily

"How a human is scared of a small Felyne," Ricky mewed.

Her eye twitched "Stupid cat thinks he's all that." she said to herself "I do not want to battle you BECAUSE IM LOOKING FOR A FRESKING FIRE WIZARD." She yelled the end part

"Tch," Ricky mewed, "Fine, just know, fire wizards are pretty rare these days, but if you want to find one, go to the Felyne village after-school. I'm sure you'd find one there."

"No they are not. Ive seen plenty!" she said confused "Even if they are rare, I'm going to find one, and beat one! That's my goal!" she said as she smiled

"For Felynes, they are. My old village has one fire mage, and that's the village chief," Ricky mewed, "He gave me my firerang anyways." Then he added, "It would be terrifying if a Monster attacked." (I don't have to go anywhere now, my mother let me stay home. XD )

XD good!)

Well that's odd. " she said

"What, the fact that the chief gave me my firerang, or he's the only fire mage in the Felyne village, or if a Monster attacked?" Ricky half asked half mewed.

The fact that he's the only fire wizard in your village." she said

"Nrow! Fire mages would burn the entire village down if there was more!" Ricky mewed with a growl, "That's why I left! I didn't want to be around if more fire mages appeared!"

So you have a thing against fire mages huh?" she asked.

"In the name of the kings and queens of the sky itself, you are a very stubborn ice mage!" Ricky mewed, his left ear flicking, "Fire mages are nicknamed 'Mages of destruction' for a reason!"

"For your information, I like to consider myself a person of all emotions " she said looking looking at the roof of the building...... "If you truly don't get on my last nerve then, I can be really nice. Which won't happen in this situation because you already got on my last nerve." she said annoyed "Anyways wizards are wizards. Who cares if people name them the wizards of destruction. Names don't matter, actions do. See one could use their art of fire magic for show. Entertain people, or they could battle with passion. Or they can battle with passion and end up destroying everything." she said

"The chief had burn someone's butt once! And Fire mages were banned from the village till he came along," Ricky mewed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus