Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

Why are you laughing??? I feel awful." she said sadly
Shirio (played by KylieWaterfall)

"Im trying to cheer myself up.." Kylie looked at her. Shirio thought and got up, 'Do I make up to her?? Or ignore her for the rest of my life.."

When are we going to the next class??))

I dunno XD when everyone come back I guess..... anyways... its 1:53 am... I should be sleeping sorry)

"okay let me try." she tried laughing but it sounded weird cause she was sad

Same it's 1:54 and Im chilling at a friends house I should be asleep))

Shirio walked in the gym trying to make a little noise as possible. Kylie smiled to her.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(You go to sleep for 10 hours and you come back with 5 new pages :( plus could you guys include me on what ever you are doing)
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

(Well, it's noon over here.) Ricky threw the sword, and it turned into a humanoid creature made of water with a water sword.

(12:45 pm here, so noon. :P and Kat you can join our conversation whenever!)

She then laughed "Okay I have t admit, that was weird but in a funny way." she said with a grin

Ricky sighed, and the water creature exploded. "Here, your keep," he mewed to Seden as he threw a bit of money on the ground.

Here! Wanna puppy!" she called to Ricky. She then made a puppy out of her ice. A snow cloud was above it so it wouldn't melt. Then surprisingly is started moving around like a real puppy "My magic not only does inanimate magic, but animate ones too!" she said as the puppy of ice raced towards Ricky
Jacob (played anonymously)

(I'm back)

Great! :3)

"Nrow!" Ricky mewed as he jumped onto a bleacher. Then he pulled out his firerang and threw it at the ice puppy.

The puppy was shot and slowly melted "BRO NOT COOL" She said as a single tear slipped out. "My poor puppy." she said "It sid nothing to you ya beef jerky." she said

"Nrow! If you haven't noticed, I'm a FELYNE. Felynes do not like dogs," Ricky mewed, "What's wrong with humans these days?"

"Bro it went to greet you, not kill you. You've gotta chill, " she said and put a cloud of snow above him.

Ricky shot an orb of salt water at the cloud, making it dissipate. "Fun fact, do you know that salt water is very hard to freeze?" Ricky mewed questioningly.

Kylie watched Panda and Shirio sat down on the bleachers.
(I may not reply much)

She sighed "I don't care." she started carving into the wooden bleachers with an icicle

(you okay ;) )

((Got to go soon.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus