Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Ahh no wonder they are rare there. You guys don't even let them in! Truly, if you get to know one, they have a heart of fire, they care deeply for their friends......" she said as she got a bit emotional... 'he was my best freind' she thought and felt a tear. She quickly dried her eyes before anyone could see. "Anyways," she asked getting her mind of her memories "If a fire wizard is called a wizard of destruction, then what are ice wizards call." she asked out of curiosity
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

"Mages of frozen water," Ricky mewed, "They make up the main part of the villages mages, I'm one of the 4 water mages, and there are 3 grass mages."

"Well I mean, I consider ice wizards as graceful, or peaceful because our magic is what I just said..... buttttttt I'm not one of those people" she said with a smile "my magic is quite graceful, but I'm not at all." she said laughing

"Nyan." Ricky mewed, "That's 'cold.'"

"Oh I loveeeee puns!!! Okay, okay, ummmmmm..........." shee thought for a bit... "Okay this ones a bit cliché but your puns are purrrfect. Hehehehehehe skh.bs,kjbefkjbkjfb,jf " she said with a Huge grin

"Felynes, unlike cats, rarely purr," Ricky mewed.

"Wow thanks for ruining the moment." she said as she got back into her annoyed attitude

"Well, sorry 'fur' ruining it," Ricky mewed.

"No, now I'm mad. Thanks " she said stubbornly

"&^*%*^," Ricky mewed before walking away. (That's cussing without typing the word itself.)

XD i know.)

Panda started to carve in the bleachers again

Ricky took an apple out of his pocket.

Panda glared at him "You store food in you pocket?????? How ridiculous.........." she said with a humph.

"may I have one?????" she asked quietly

"Ridiculous?" Ricky mewed, "I spent most of my money trying to find a gym bag that was flame resistanced. And this is my only apple."

"Pssh I thought fire was 'Bad and Destructive'" she said annoyed

Ricky pulled a big acorn with a paw symbol on it out and threw it at Panda.

She grabbed it with one hand. "What is this?' she asked

"We Felynes call it a healing acorn. Though they are useless for humans, I was trying to hit you in the head with, trying to see if I can knock some sense into you. The boomerang is cursed, if I leave it somewhere, it'll warp right in front of me," Ricky mewed with a sigh.

she tilted her head "Knock some sense into me......... hmmm.... knock some sense........... into............ me?" She tried to understand and after a while, she understood the memo. "KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME? YA KNOW IT ALL, YOUR THE ONE WHO NEEDS SENSE. STUPID ACORN THING" she said as she raged

"What the #$%&," Ricky mewed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus