Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

seden nubes (played by ora)

((for get the i there i wrote to fast sorry)
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Pshhhh............ noooo" she said "I'm joking yeah. I was home schooled until I finally found a school who aloud magic." She explained. "See my pet here as kept me company" Panda started to pet Snow

"did you try Hogwarts?" he said little out a lough "sorry count rest making the joke , i hope you din't mind how dorky it was"he then put he's hand over there wound covering he's small smile from the bad joke.

"Oh god, Harry Potter. You see, im not much of a fan but.......... Ive gotta admit, That was really, really terrible. But funny too" She laughed
Anthony (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Anthony went back inside and walked into the class bumping into Panda with a powerful hit.

She saw him coming a second before it happened she quickly lifted her arms to block the impact. She was pushed back father into her seat. A bluish purplish spot slowly appeared on her arm "HEY!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She said angrily "You almost hurt Snow!" Panda cuddled her eevee

Anthony looked back and said Oh i'm sorry are you ok?

"Psshhhh yeah. I'm good, just please watch out. My freind is precious too me" she smiled and cuddled Snow. She then quickly added a thin layer of frost on the bruise. "Thanks for apologizing!!"

Anthony said I'm sorry again is there anything that i can do to make it up to you

"Nah I'm okay. I crash into a lot of people when I'm sliding!" She smiled

"Hi mrs.Jess is it okay if i make a quick tripe to the library" he asked. he wanted to know if the school had any books on necromancy.
Jess (played anonymously)

Yes you may but be quick Mrs.jess said

Panda started doodling on a piece of paper. That's when Snow grabbed a pencil and started doodling as well "Eeveee!" Snow stuck out her tongue and mocked her "WHAAAATTTTT????? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN DOODLE BETTER THEN ME!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?" She ask furiously. "Veeeee" "OH ILL SHOW YOU, ITS ON!" both of them doodled furiously on the paper soon that paper was filled on both sides so they quickly grabbed another piece of paper.
Jess (played anonymously)

Mrs. Jess put her finger to her mouth signaling to be less loud

"thanks" he then quickly walked out of the class and headed to the libary, checking out the spell books.

- you are going so down you don't even understand- Panda said -Vee... eevee- Snow whispered as she continued to doodle. They both gasped when they finished their third piece of paper. -Snow get more paper!- Snow ran to get paper and came back. Once again they started

Seden started to look around the library trying to find the so spell book but count find it. He then checked with the librarian. "uh, hello do you know where i can find a book about necromancy" he asked. "oh some one all ready toke it out today, sorry" they said back. "it's fine, i'm just gonna head back to my class then, i well be sore to check again at a later date." he said before walk back to the class, the Librarian nodes and let the boy go.

They still continue on. By now six pieces of papers are filled with doodles. Front and back.

he walks back in class and sits down "what are you drawing?" he asked panda and snow a little curious.

The papers were filled with a whole bunch of random drawers. "I dunno" She said still drawing. "All I know I'm going to beat Snow" she said not taking her eyes off the paper

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus