Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Grey (played by 11Rain11)

(Sure thing!)

Grey shifted appearing at the front of the school with a sigh. The space around them blurred and cleared up as it adjusted to their presence, as if reality didn't know they existed. Grey was about to enter the school when a girl with red eyes brushed past them. "........................" They wondered if they should go see what was up with her, or just head inside but someone else followed her instead. *I don't think she needs me....after all, no one ever does.* Grey entered the school and headed for the principals office, but not before at least 2 students asked if they were ok. Grey wasn't depressed or even all that sad, but they sure as heck seemed like it. Really, they were mostly ok...just grey.
seden nubes (played by ora)

((oh yeah you need a element btw just thought i should let you know, mine is lightning))

(uhhh............................what are everybody else's elements?)

((panda is ice , think cloudwanter is shadow/darkness and phoenixsorcerer is light being the principal))

(Ooo, I might make Grey's element like.....absence/presence because the way his shifting thing works he can shift anywhere and any when, but he doesn't actually exist in that time and place which allows him to almost kind of ghost around if you know what i mean. To reality, he doesn't quite fit in. So maybe his magic could be like he can manipulate the spacial absence and presence of things. Example: a big rock is in his way, he manipulates it's presence so it's there, but it's not there and he just walks through it. or something like that??? What do you think?)

((i think i get what you mean but you would have to ask cloudwanter there the one who created this rp)
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

((I'm still alive))

((yay!!))

(ya)

((except I can't really rp cause I'm with Kat soo yeah))
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio moves in front of Panda and stops her from giving chase to Kat, "She'll be alright in a bit. Just let her be for now. Trust me, I'll take care of her. I take care of all of my students. Now, I don't really remember Miss Jess' class being dismissed, so you hurry back and trust that Mister Vatonage has everything under control. Monitors!" he says and calls out calmly. A pair of people would appear from the shadows, "Yes sir?" one says in a loyal tone. "We have a student who wishes for privacy and space. Please keep an eye on her from a distance and make sure she stays safe. And get Techy on the line. I have a feeling Miss Kat is in need of a fix, and this is what's causing her to want distance. (referring to acquiring some Blood Substitute formula for her.) The sooner we can calm her down, the sooner we can coax her back to class and the safer she will be to herself and others." he says in a calm tone. The monitors would vanish again and set out to their assigned tasks, and Sevio would send Panda on her way with a bit more reassurance that things would be ok.

Grey approached Sevio from behind almost silently, before attempting to grab his attention. "Excuse me.....do you know where the principal's office is....?" They asked, not realizing they were speaking with the principle. Grey was a new student, who had come in a bit late. He was sorta from a faraway place? All Grey had for school was a bag which held supplies, and some currency for lunch. Grey always wore a hoodie over a t-shirt, with some pants or shorts depending on the weather.

seden walked back to class in a quickly

"But.........." she sighed "C ya Kat" she walked back to class

Sevio turned to Grey as they tried to get his attention, "Yes? Ah, you must be Grey. Your transcripts arrived just this morning. Welcome to Magic High. It would be a bit counterproductive to send you to my office while I'm not in it. Principal Sevio Vatonage. Nice to meet you, Grey." he says in a calm and friendly tone, holding out his hand for a friendly handshake.

((Just stick your hand out forever))

(lol sorry i really gotta go)

Grey raises his eyebrows a little in what was supposed to be surprise. "Oh, sorry....nice to meet you." Grey looked as the other students left and the hall monitors went to.....monitor. "I just need my schedule, then I should be fine i guess..." Grey said. Their face was so blank it was like they didn't feel at all, but really they were fine.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((How did you guys do that and Gray and Kat ship xD))

((OHHHHH))
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat put her hands though her hair in insanity. Kat breathed heavily she dug though her bag and pulled out a bottle that read "Sainty pills" She put 2 in her hand and grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and stuck the pills in her mouth along with a bit of water and swallowed.

Sevio nods to Grey, "Ah yes, of course. If you'll just follow me. I'm sure one of the office staff has your schedule all ready to go." he says before turning to walk with Grey back toward his office. He surely had everything well under control, but who knows what surprises still lie in wait, as the school year was barely just beginning.

(Sorry for short this time. Post lengths will pick up again.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus