Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat stared at Panda and Snow with red eyes
seden nubes (played by ora)

seden see's Kat's red eyes from across the room "you okay? your eyes are red" he asked a little worried, tho knew they might now even he knew it might have been there normal eye color it was best to make sure that everything was all right.
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"huh?" Panda asked as she turned around. She saw the girl with red eyes "Whoah............ your eyes are blood red..." She didn't feel very comfortable as the girl continuously stared at her. And the red eyes didn't help a single bit "Hey, you okay?"

Kat smacked ger desk and bolted out of the classroom in anger.

"crap,we should go and apologize to them" he said to panda

She started freaking out "Whhaaaaaaa?!! Did I say something thing wrong? Oh noooooo I probably offended her. NOOOO IM SORRRRRYYYYY" SHe jumped out her desked and went out the door.

seden fallowed here, he din't want to mess what was going to happen and if he could help they would.

She searched for her "I feel guilty..... ITs the gut inside I hate making people mad or sad................. EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE MORTAL ENEMIESSSSS!!!" she raged but then immediately went back to state she was "but other then that I feeelll baddddddddddd"
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio sensed some hostility in the air and got up from his desk to leave his office, just in time too as Kat came storming out of Miss Jess' classroom in a huff. Sevio blinked in surprise and watched to see where she was going. He'd channel his magic to move a bit in front of her, getting into her path, "Pardon me... Kat right? I believe I recognize you from your transcript profile. You seem... Really upset about something... Is there perhaps something I could do to help?" he says in a calm tone. He'd not try to approach her, only wanting her to notice him and hear him. He'd leave it up to her if she wanted to approach him for whatever reason. He wasn't trying to be intimidating, even with his status, he simply sought to help his students feel safe and comfortable.

She turned around to see a guy who was talking to her "Oh!" She walked up to the girl "I'm very sorry....... did I offend you in anyway?" she asked

Kat looked attgem both with deep dark red eyes she said quitely No you did nothing wrong she pulled her hood beside her face and quickly walked out of school and went behide it

Panda still followed "Hey, why did you storm off like that? Is something troubling you?" she asked calmly and softly
TheForumMaster (played by 11Rain11)

(hey, is it too late to join as a transfer student maybe?? also if i can join how many characters are we allowed to have?)

(Your welcome to the roleplay and the max characters are 2 and if its possible i would like if you could use grey :))

(transfer student...... cool! That will be fun)

((feel free to join man!))

((oh we should start using this. This update is pretty cool if I do say so myself))

((agreed))

((;3))

Seden just wait in the next hall over and waited for what ever is happing to stop, what ever happened it wasn't he's fault.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus