Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Its fine my reply to be a bit slow because I have school)
Grey (played by 11Rain11)

Grey nodded, following him. "Thanks....." They tugged on their sleeve, looking around as they walked. "Sorry if this is strange but.....What's the time and date?" They asked, hoping that wouldn't seem odd.

(Ya i have school too lol)

Kat climbed a tree and sat with the squirrels.
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

Panda sat in the hallway with Snow. She knew she had to get to class, but she wanted time to herself. Just her and her eevee and her special Mixed Media Drawing Book. She got out a pencil while Snow sat down in front if her. She started to draw her.
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio looked to Grey with a soft smile, "It's not weird at all. We all have our perks and quirks, child. Today is the twenty-first day of August in the year twenty seventeen. A memorable Monday indeed. A rare Solar Eclipse is set to happen today, and with it, the start of another interesting school year. Heh, if I were you, Grey, I'd keep a day planner just in case." he says calmly, trying to be helpful.

As they got to his office, he'd open the door and allow Grey to step in first, "Miss Wings? Do we have a class schedule for Grey?" he asks curiously as he entered and closed the door behind him.

"Ah, yes sir. Just got it printed off right here." a woman says from behind the counter, coming around to hand it to Grey, "Here you are. You'll be starting first period in Miss Jess' class. To get there, just go down this hall it's a strait path to it and the room will be the second to last door on the left." the woman says in a calm and attemptingly helpful tone.

Sevio would smile an move beside the two, "Grey, may I introduce Coach Victoria Wings. She's an instructor for our extracurricular stunt flying class here at Magic High. If levitation and speed are your thing, she's the coach to see to become your best." he says praisingly.

Panda keeps drawing

As he said the date Grey nodded, pulling an odd looking marker out of their pocket. "heh.....i sorta have a thing already." As they entered the office Grey thanked them for the schedule, and looked it over. "I guess i'll head to class....thanks for everything." It was a sincere thank you, but with Grey's tone and voice and overall personality, it came off more as a thanks but everything is still awful type of thanks.

Once they were out of sight Grey pulled up the sleeves of the hoodie and took the cap off the odd marker. It wasn't a regular marker, that was for sure. It had an extremely sharp pointed tip, with what seemed like some sort of ink inside of it. Grey began to write the date on their arm, it fit in perfectly with the other countless dates, times, and settings that covered the skin on their arms. It would probably feel quite painful for most, but Grey was used to it by now. "I wonder how much time is left." They thought aloud as they headed to class.

(whoa, I'm spooked.)

Snow continued to sit in the middle of the hallway as Panda drew her. Then she added the color with copic markers

Panda wrote:
(whoa, I'm spooked.)

lol

get spooped.

XD k gtg im sorry
seden nubes (played by ora)

Seden walked out side for a bit probably should practice with the time given to me. they walked throw the back yard in the forest but close enough so they can hear the bell go off. Seden saw a small lizard on the tree infront of them, the goal; not to kill it with one shoot , they raised there hand and started to chant as a giant flash of light then filled the forest. the lizard was dead, but at least they hit it and the tree,a random flower, the ground etc.

(What power do you have again?)
Kat looked at her hand it had abunch of chains across her fingers. She took them off and flicked the tree beside her and it quickly shriveled up and was nothing but a dirt pile. Kat sighed and put the chains back and looked at the sky.

((my magic/power is lightning if you are asking me))

(Ok i wanted to be reminded)

(is it ok if Grey's power is unknown? that way it makes sense why they're here. Like they are trying to find out what their power is or something lol. Cause i dunno what element to do)

(that'd be cool but its not up to me.)

Panda smiled at her art peice. "Hey Snow, you like it???" Snow smiled and her tail wagged "Vee'

(Yeah that would be cool it would kind of be like sky high style :P)
Kat lifted her arm to touch the air and her hand got sparkly like glitter was on it.

"Come, on Snow. Lets get back to the class." Snow followed her down the halls. They took lefts, and the rights as they finally made it into the class room. "Me back." she said as she sat in her seat

after a bit of practice that got him no where, seden went back to class untell the bell rang

Grey entered the classroom just as the bell rang, a bit relived they weren't late on their first day. The teacher looked at them for a moment and whispered. "Are you alright? Do you want to see the social worker?" Grey raised their eyebrows at them, and answered. "hm..? I'm fine, thanks." They said quietly. The teacher announced the new student, and the let Grey go and sit in a desk. *I wonder who sits in front of me..?* Grey thought quietly.

Panda looked at the new student. "Hi!" she said with a bright smile "I'm Panda and this her is Snow!" Snow hopped on to Panda's lap. "Hows Life?" she asked

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus