Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Finally returning to RPR.

1st off guys. I have a problem.
I haven't RP'd in... what, 5 months?
And it's getting to me so it needs to change <3
I quit furcadia, and yet the urge to RP still... has hold of me.
Second off, I'm reintroducing myself to the community, hoping to meet new friends, new RP partners and just get back into the jist of things xD
Third, how are you? Tell me a little about yourself, and what you fancy when it comes to rp :3 <3?
Minerva

Hello, I suppose I fall under that new friends idea. I play... eh, almost anything, but usually fantasy oriented. Villains, heroes, death, gore, comedy, adventure, I really don't care as long as it's fun. My profile gives a decent breakdown of what I enjoy and strive for in RP. So yar. Perhaps some day.
Hey there! Glad to have you back.
Well hi there, I glanced at your page and you seem interesting :)

As for myself, I enjoy dark fantasy, medieval time periods, sword fighting, war... and romance all these things usually fall into my rps. :) If you wish to perhaps rp sometime, you might give my character Raine a look, perhaps you would find someone who would work well with her. Hope to hear from you.
Hi,

I like dark modern or futuristic best, though I have been known to enjoy a good fantasy RP as well. I prefer PM RP, or small groups. Feel free to take a look at my characters, perhaps one will interest you. Welcome back.

-SD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! You seem to be doing a dandy job boldly requesting RP and responding to threads where people are offering as well. Hope you find a nice RP soon! Lately I've been doing short lightning round RPs to get back into the swing of things myself. Maybe you'll pop into the next one. :)
TheLily

Hi. My post might be horribly mispelled as I am using my e-readr to ost and it sometimes doesnt keep up with my typing (and without spellcheck I ama moron)

That being said, I am dandy this afternoon. I mostly like modern rp, but i also do play dungeons and dragons. Truth be told until here I did mostly fantasy, but I found it tiring day after day. Romance almost always actors into what I play, but it doesn't have to. I like dark plots with lots of drama. I guess what it come down to is that regardless of genre,I like my role play like a soap opera
Howdy.

I'll play pretty much anything; so long as it capture my imagination. I don't mind a good spar, either.

Drop me a line sometime and we'll do some RP.
I took a look at your profile and you mentioned vampires, demons, and werewolves. Well, I have a vampire (Kai Zarre) and a Hunter called Sterling Argentum, who might be right up your alley if you're looking for those kinds of RPs. :)

I'm pretty easy going, having dabbled with modern, medieval, futuristic, fantasy, dark, light, steampunk and just about everything in between. I enjoy hashing out plots and figuring out how to mash two characters together. So...that's all. Feel free to look at my profile--if you're interested just PM me. :)

Pen.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back!

Gosh, look at all the RP offers you got so far! XD That should make it easy to not only fix your RP needs in the near future but also make up for what you've missed out on so far. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Finally returning to RPR.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus