Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

mage0412 Topic Starter

( XD)
the man sighs deeply. "only the king knows."

'its none of my buisness...' sara thinks as she stares where they had gone.
mage0412 Topic Starter

(its fine~)
. . .so im heading to a castle?im okay with that as long as i don't get executed*laughs*
mage0412 Topic Starter

the man says nothing as the man in robe followed quietly.

sara stays quiet before taking a few steps away from the fountain, leaving the plaza.
(5 minuets later)
mage0412 Topic Starter

(is it still your turn orr?)
(nah urs)
mage0412 Topic Starter

the man leads glitch into the castle, making their way to the throne room, not noticing that the robs man was gone.
(i know what you meant but robs man XD XD)howdy!the names glitch!and you are?
mage0412 Topic Starter

(oh hahahaha!)
the king motions for them to close the throne doors which the guards do.
(didnt know who he was speaking to sooo)
*speaking to the king*howdy!the names glitch!and you are?. . .
mage0412 Topic Starter

"thank you for coming." the king says. "i am king trent of gunter." he introduces himself.
cool. . .so why am i here?
mage0412 Topic Starter

the king goes serious. "i had been informed that you fell from the sky. is that true?"
yeah of course it is but the only reason is that my magic is low
mage0412 Topic Starter

"it may be because there is not much magic left in our world and the little that is, is kept secret from my people." the king says.
huh. . .so this world is limiting my magic. . .that's why i cant teleport. . .
mage0412 Topic Starter

the king nods. "that is why i summoned you here. it is my priority to keep all magic hidden from my people not matter what actions i may have to take. i am not meaning to threaten you. but i want to make sure that you understand this."
huh. . .yeah of course i understand it but i wanna know this. . . .where can i get sleep around here?! i haven't slept in months and im really startin to regret it!
mage0412 Topic Starter

the king goes quiet before looking to the man in the armor. "bring me a pouch of coins." he orders before the man bows and leaves to do so, coming back a few moments later with te pouch of which he hands to glitch. "with these coins you should be able to pay for housing." the king says. "but i have a request for you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus