Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

sure whats it?
mage0412 Topic Starter

"tomorrow at noon i would like to speak to you personally." the king says.
of course sounds simple enough,so if thats all ill be on my way*walks to the door*
mage0412 Topic Starter

the king looks to where the robe man appeared next to him, staying quiet before sending everyone off and getting up to head to is office to do some paper work.

"sara!!" sara's sisters shout as sara made her way through te market again though stops when two sets of arms were thrown around her." you scared us!!" the first sister sobs. "where did you go!?" the second demands and answer.
*whistles while walking to the market*
mage0412 Topic Starter

"im sorry...but i got distracted." sara says before her eldest sister lets her go though the younger continued to sob into her. "that is no excuse! what would you of dont if you were robbed or kidnapped by a strange man!!? " the eldest scolds.
*is behind them*oh like me?
mage0412 Topic Starter

sara jumps looking back to glitch, surprised to see him again at the same time the sister that held onto her lets out a shriek of fright. "exactly like you!" the eldest of the three shouts as she pulls both of her sisters behind her protectively.
*he laughs*she was showing me around,im new in town,the names glitch *puts out hand*
mage0412 Topic Starter

the eldest sister looks to glitch in disgust before looking back to sara. "is this true?" she asks earning a nod from sara. "he was putting on a show earlier before so. "she explains before the eldest looks back to glitch, taking in his appearence.
*ragged clothing ripped shirt *i can do magic
mage0412 Topic Starter

the two eldest sisters look to eachother before looking to sara. "what?" sara questions her sisters before the eldest suddenly takes her arm and drags her away. "hey wait!" sara shouts to her sister. "i will not have you hang around such a strange.....being." the eldest states as the other sister follows after quickly.
*smirks and snaps appears infront of them*so im strange?whats strange about trying to help?whats strange about me?
mage0412 Topic Starter

the three sisters look to glitch with wide eyes before the second sister who was crying earlier suddenly faints on the cobble road. "w-w-w-w-w-w-" the eldest stammers not comprehending what just happened.
so. . .in not weird*laughs*ill tell yall once,i dont lie
mage0412 Topic Starter

the eldest sister looks between him and sara before fainting herself. sara looks between her two sisters before looking to glitch.
told ya,magic,also do me a favor and don't tell another living soul about this
mage0412 Topic Starter

sara nods quietly before looking around, just realizing they were still in the market. "maybe you shouldnt do that in the open though..." she whispers before looking to glitch
mage0412 Topic Starter

( brb)
(okay)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus