Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiii

Skaejre

Hi everyone!
My newbie guide said I should introduce myself. So here I am, saying hello!

I only have one character here at the moment, but I am just loving how easy (and complex) RPR is to use and update.

I look forward to getting to know you all and all that happy community jazz!
<3
Hello and welcome to the site. Enjoy your time here :)
If you're ever looking, I'm always up for an RP.
Minerva

Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself! What kind of RP do you like? I see your playstyle chart for the one character, but that doesn't always mean across the board!

The help sections are very... helpful! But if something still confuses you feel free to ask. We're a very receptive community!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! How do you pronounce your username? :3
Skaejre wrote:
I am just loving how easy (and complex) RPR is to use and update.

This makes us very happy! Kim strives to fine tune the site to the needs of the users, so if you ever have any suggestions on how to make things more awesome, please do let us know. :D
Skaejre Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself! What kind of RP do you like? I see your playstyle chart for the one character, but that doesn't always mean across the board!

The help sections are very... helpful! But if something still confuses you feel free to ask. We're a very receptive community!

I'm actually really open with RP, I generally like stuff to be happening though, like actiony stuffs. Something that will make me sit up and think; "Ooooh. That's fun."
Sanna wrote:
Welcome to RPR! How do you pronounce your username?
Thank yooou~
It's pronounced Skay-Jere-Ray. I've no idea if this is actually the correct way to say the word! I was origianlly told it was Magpie in... Swedeish or Norwigian. But I don't know if that's true or not, I kinda like it though and it's stuck with me since. :3
EonRising wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site. Enjoy your time here :D
If you're ever looking, I'm always up for an RP.
Thank you.
I shall be in touch.
Minerva

Have you found the miraculous "Launch Chat" button at the bottom of every thread yet?

As for action, yay! I've got various levels of action in all of my characters. Some lean into a domestic or business life, others into adventuresome or world-domination type lives, so... whatever appeals to you!
Skaejre Topic Starter

I hadn't discovered that. But now I have. So cool!

I mostly do my RP on Furcadia, but am not against RPing elsewhere, through PMs or on the forums. As long as I can get my fix. xD

So much to explore. :o
So many great characters to see and discover. :D
Welcome. I am always up for RP, and looking for new friends :) feel free to message if you like any of my characters, or if you just want to chat.

-SD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! That is indeed a very unique and interesting name. Please do let us know if you have questions of any sort, although it looks like you're doing great so far and the other members have beaten me to the punch of the stuffs I normally point out right off the bat. :D
Hellows! Welcome to RPR, you couldn't have gone to a better RP site believe me. When I started off (I'm kinda still a newb I guess) i came to this site, I love it here and I think you will too! *brofist*
Oh Hui there :D

Lovely to see new faces on RPR, even though I'm just returning myself >> But either way, I hope you enjoy RPR to its fullest and don't forget if you ever wanna RP just toss me a PM :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiii

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus