Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

"So? Like this??" She gets in the hunter position
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"Yeah, you're a natural. Now, follow me" begins to sneak through the bushes. I stop as I spot the rabbit. "Watch this" I whisper to Lilac. I hope that my leg doesn't give way as I leap forward. Luckily, my leg is fine as I bite down hard on the rabbit's neck, killing it instantly.

Lilac watched, "Woah! That was cool!"

"I know right" drops the dead rabbit. My jaws now have the red tint of blood on them. "You hungry?" Moves the rabbit over to Lilac.
Luna (played by Shadow13)

Luna growled as a wolf got the prey she was targeting. "How dare you!" She said. She got up from her crouched position.
(I hope this is okay)

Lilac stares at the newcomer, "Were you hunting this prey?"

(That's ok)

Turns around and growls in the direction the voice came from. "Who's there?"

"Indeed I was and I almost had it... But I guess it was my fault for being slower than I should have. I apologize." She said as she walked forward. She grolwed at the wolf's hostility. "I am Luna."

"Heh, beat by a wolf with a broken leg. Well sorry I got you food. I'm sure there are more around." Looks more closely at Luna. "Sorry I was so hostile towards you. Just protecting the cub. My name is Marik"

Lilac jumps up, "Im Lilac!"

She chuckled a bit. "It's alright. I apologize if I'm intruding in your territory, but I have no where to go. I left my family. And when I went back, they had been slaughtered."
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( hmm interesting ))

((How so?))

(( sorry I had an idea, if your willing. Wynbain's pack was slaughtered as well and he went after the culprits or so he thought, since he ended up here. But I thought they could be from the same pack. If not it's totally cool. ))

(( the same pack as Luna ))

"I ran away from my pack as well. I mean, I ran away because I didn't want to be Alpha" turns to Lilac. "We best be headed back now. You can join us if you want Luna" picks up the rabbit and begins to walk back.

Lilac bounced before the two

((That's a great idea!))
She followed. "Thank you." She said.

Throws the rabbit backwards so it lands on my back. "No problem" looks at Lilac "How on earth do you have so much energy?" I say laughing

"I dont know!" She looked at Marik

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus