Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay watched as Lupus walked off following something. She stayed near her pup
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

He stepped to the edge of the clearing his grey eyes watching the wolf at the caves entrance. His bone tail wiped back in forth agitated.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

Lupus stood at a good ten feet tall, nearly blocking the entire entrance. The red glow of his eyes were clearly seen in the dark. His wings were folded close to his body to fit through the entrance.

"What are your intentions here, stranger?" He spoke.

He licked his one remain canine, "I seek the fools who slaughtered my pack." He stepped into the light to show his red black coat, the many bones visible should have been caused by fatal blows, but he stood seemingly unharmed, the red vial hanging from his neck glimmered in the light a sickly glow.

Jay's ears perked and walked over to Lupus, standing by him. Lilac was behind her mother looking at the red wolf.

"We know nothing of a slaughtered pack."
Lupus replied, still growling. His ears laid back and he bared his teeth. A common response to a strange male in his territory.

He gave let a sharp growl in return, "are you sure as far as I know your them, I could of gotten ahead of them some how and found their den, and their alpha." He spread his legs to a defensive stance.

Jay glared at the red wolf and guarded her pup

"You dare challenge me?"

Lupus stepped forward, away from the entrance and spread his massive wings to make himself look bigger, like he wasn't big enough as it was.

He was of course wary of the others large size, but he'd fought foes like him before, he was sure of this went to south then he could probably handle him. "I'm challenging your honesty, their scent leads here, hell they'd have to have been here for months without you noticing." Suddenly he widened his eyes and glanced into the surrounding trees, "we didn't see them coming either, if we missed them, then you... By Fenrir I'm a fool."

"They will have to be extremely powerful to slaughter my pack."

He replied, folding his wings slightly.

He looked to the wolf and then into the cave where he could see Jay with her pups, his eyes seemed truest worried. "I thought the exact same but their clever and devious. They will have been watching learning your packs weaknesses. They are a massive pack, most of them hide until the initial attack, they did with mine, they target the injured, the old, the pups." He nodded towards Jay and her pups.

Lilac looked up at Jay and put her muzzle into Jay's fur, "Don't worry you'll be fine.." Jay tried to comfort her pup

Did everyone die??))

"It will take more then even that."

Lupus said. He growled at the idea of someone trying to slaughter his pack, and as a result, he lost control of his power somewhat, and the moon and stars, the sky itself seem to darken.

Jay felt her muscles tense up one more watching the sky darkness, she looked down at her pup once more. Lilac looked at Lupus
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

(Can i join? Read my profile for more info on my character)

((Feel free to))
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Runs through the forest fast, cackling with laughter. Behind me was a large brown bear, I could easily outpace it but chose not to so I could toy with it. "Come catch me you old grizzly guts!" I call back. As i run up ahead, I come into a dead end. Only a solitary tree and a large rock with steep edges. I run and jump onto one of the branches and from that, leap upon the rock. I hear the branch snap behind me. It falls onto the grizzly who roars with pain as it falls onto his head. From the rock, I mock the bear a bit before it snarls and walks off. I laugh a bit before i spot something in the distance. It looks like wolves but its hard too see from here. I run off to investigate.

Turns towards the sound someone approaching, "on guard they might be coming." A wound at his side had now opened from stress and was bleeding clearly causing him to be delusional resulting in his strange behavior clearly. He probably would have been able to much longer but now he was ready to rip into the approaching wolf.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus