Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Just awkward... to be honest though almost anything makes me uncomfortable... like hugs... well it’s the person who gives me a hug and not the hug)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She smiled into the kiss and after a minute, sat up. She sat back and looked down at him, crying happy tears.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"A-Amber? Do you remember?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Y you c coming?” She asked and glanced behind her at Jordan.

She nodded, smiling. She cried more. "I remember!"
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

My face lights up. I hug her tightly "Good to have you back" I say, tears of joy streaking down my face.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Wow... 161 pages and the rp hasn’t died!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I’m so proud of us!!!)
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

I run up to sissy "just thinking about...stuff"
((sorry I was at basketball practice))

She hugged back. "I'm so glad to be back.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Sissy (played by Maylee)

“O oh o ok” Sissy smiles at her but the smile quickly vanished as they neared the city’s Sissy pulled out her knives form her jacket pocket cluicklg counting them and shoving them back in her pocket. She took her bow back from Luna.

(How was your basketball practice?)

"yeah I'll explain when were back at the bunker" I pull out my pistol and speed up keeping luna and sissy behind me for protection
((Good I'm on the team I think and practice again tommarow))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna imedietly lunges out into a nearby bush. Coming out with blood all over her underbelly and jaws. “N not h her b blood, z zombie” Sissy said without looking and Luna trotting after them.

(Good)

""oh okay I was worried"
(thx))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I ive a actually n never s see h her c covered I in h her o own blood... e except f for w when E Eric b bullied me... She a almost k killed him and only g got a small s scratch” Sissy said smiling down and Luna who protectively snarled at a innocent squirrel who ran off.

"that's how I was with my little brothers our mom and dad abused us" she said looking off into the distance
she smiles a sad smile at luna then mutters "good job"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“S she’s n not a supposed t to b be vicious... s she’s a service d dog, b but.... I if s soemone w were t to attack me or her she’d rip t them to shreds” Sissy said with a sigh. Hope it’s my step dad or Eric so I can kill him She thought smiling at the thought of actually getting to kill them.

"cool but I actually killed my parents one day the choked my youngest brother and I snapped"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“M my s step dad a almost k kills m me all t the t time, I I ive n never t tried to h hurt h him. T to s scared. S Sorry a about m m my s stutter” She said sadly as they reached the city.

she look serious"don't say sorry it's not ur fault it's his" she looks away sadly then mutters "sorry"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus