Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy held open the trapdoor letting Luna jump in first and jumped in after her. She went to her box of weapons and counted her knives. I need to get some more knives she thought. "I I'm g g gonna get some more k k knives" she said not even sure if either of the boys were in the underground fort. She grabbed s handful of knives and her jacket putting it on and putting the knives in the pocket. She climbed outside and started walking to the city with Luna trailing next to her off leash.
Meghan (played by NeoKitty563)

Suddenly a zombie leaps ar at her. She jumps out of of the way, scraping her elbow in the process. "Oh shit" she thought to herself. She shot the zombie straight through the head. Her elbow was stinging now
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

Amber looked around. She sighs and started walking in the shadows.

(And appearently Jonah and I are a ship)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

(Really? Who said that?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She started running closely followed by Luna when they reached the city they slowed to a walk. As they walked they came across a restaurant. Sissy entered with Luna and went into the kitchen looking at all the knives. She ended up taking a steak knife and a few smaller ones. She shoved them in her jacket pocket and started walking down a street surprised that the zombies weren't in the area. Luna followed Sissy loyally.
James (played by SmackKam)

(Really? oh wow, thats nice)he stood and left the bunker, he walked in the city, he could hear someone, he looked around a corner and saw meghan, he ran to her"Oh my god are you okay?"

(Dammit, you beat me too it Amber xD)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna glanced up and sniffed the air. Luna started walking so Sissy followed her. They turned a corner and saw Meghan and James. "H h h hi" she said shyly Luna walked in between them and leaned on Sissys leg slightly.

(Woah, you two fighting over me? XD )

he looked at sissy"Oh hey"he looked back at meghan"Do you need help?"

"Nah I'm fine, just a bit scratched up" she says nit looking at where the voice came from. gets up. "Woah, hi there handsome" laughs

(Maybe Jonah ;) )

"Uhh hi"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She giggled slightly. "Y y y your weird. A a anywho y y you c can stay at my p place I I I I if y you want" she asked Meghan smiling.

(If anyone hasn't guessed yet Sissy ha as stutter and Luna is her service dog)

"Flirting not working? Fair enough" shrugs before giggling "Probably taken anyways." Turns to Sissy "Sure, where is it?"

"No, im not, uhh yeah you could stay with us"he said with an awkward look on his face
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(You don't wanna know who. Yeah we are fighting over you, still a better love story than twilight)

Amber walked back towards the treehouse in the middle of the forest.

(Looks like you got competition Kat xD and oh? You are? Lol)

(Way better than twilight, totally)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( this is getting awkward for he poor 9 year old in this conversation with two teens... poor Sissy)

"OK then, thanks" follows Sissy and James

(Don't worry Kat, I won't steal ur boy ;) )

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus