Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

She tapped on James shoulder angrily. "D don't touch m my weapons!" She said angrily and accidentally tripped over one of the wolves and knocked into him.
James (played by SmackKam)

"Hey, im heading out, i will come back here later"he walked out and started to walk away"Dont die, okay"
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat started to walk and sat agenst a tree and said Why did i freeze why didn't i just kill him...
Sissy (played by Maylee)

"Y y you t think j just cus Ima 9 year old I I can't take c care of myself!" She yelled angrily snatching her weapon from his hand. "Don't t touch my stuff" she stuttered putting it back in the box of weapons.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Walks to room and collects my machete before heading out. "I'm going to clear my head I bit, look after yourself" lifts trapdoor and walks in the direction of where amber was hiding (Not knowing Amber is there of course)

he walked to the edge of the forest"Need food, water, and weapons"

Kat ran her hands though her hair and said Ill steal from them onues there all gone

(James leave something that resembles you or something xDD)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She started started direction the wolves out of the underground "fort". She directed them out the back door (wich has stairs to the top so Luna can get out). Once she got them all out except for Luna who put her paw on her knee. Sissy didn't realize it and fainted falling on the floor nearby the trapdoor Luna circled her barking.

(Oooh the beginnings of a ship ;) )

(I dont get it, you want me to do what?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(it's gonna happen and no one can deny it. James and Kat sitting ina tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g . Who here thinks I'm annoying?)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(19. Y?)

She sat down and watched the people and a few Z's. Amber smirked and sat on top o the a/c unit.

(Like accidently leave a hair or something or i find something that is yours)

he watched a zombie slowly limp towards him, he took his pistol out and shot it

(Sissy, ur right tho and Amber I was just wondering because your profile wasn't very specific on ages)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She took her stars and threw them at a few zombies, hitting their skulls and killing them instantly.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( Sissy fainted... I blame her anxiety)

Walks over to the outskirts of the city and sits down, back against the wall. "Uggggh, I gotta get this out my head, Sara (my gf who died) is dead and there is nothing I can do. If I'm ever gonna stand another chance at finding love, I gotta get over this"

Kat snuck into the buncker cause no one was there she shot a dart at the wolfs but didn’t kill then they will just be asleep until the dart is removed she went though the buncker and found the girl on the floor passed out. She picked her up and set her on something soft. She went though the bedrooms and took things but when she got to anther room she froze again and put everything thing that she took back in there areas and got out quickly. She left a note on the top if the bunker and it said Remove the darts to wake them up with a smily face at the bottom.

he walked into the city, looking around for stuff he could loot

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus