Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She jumped down and grabbed her stars. "That's enough of you." She smirked, pushing a Z down with her foot.
James (played by SmackKam)

he gathered all the loot he could find and sprinted back into the woods
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Kat wrote:
Kat snuck into the buncker cause no one was there she shot a dart at the wolfs but didn’t kill then they will just be asleep until the dart is removed she went though the buncker and found the girl on the floor passed out. She picked her up and set her on something soft. She went though the bedrooms and took things but when she got to anther room she froze again and put everything thing that she took back in there areas and got out quickly.

(The wolves are gone.)
Meghan (played by NeoKitty563)

(Can I join?)
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat snuck into the buncker cause no one was there she shot a dart at the wolfs but didn’t kill then they will just be asleep until the dart is removed she went though the buncker and found the girl on the floor passed out. She picked her up and set her on something soft. She went though the bedrooms and took things but when she got to anther room she froze again and put everything thing that she took back in there areas and got out quickly. She left a note on the top if the bunker and it said Remove the darts to wake them up with a smily face at the bottom.
(Repost and Oh well)

he saw her put the note down"You again"he groaned"What do you want?"

Kat looked at him and froze again and said Umm uhh g-giving supplies whats it looks like She placed a can of food and ran off.

(Wait, I can join?)

(yeah!)

"Thanks"he mumbled and picked it up, he went down into the bunker and set the loot down(I dont know, you will have to wait for owner to respond)

(Yay! Just wondering, any single males in this RP? I like a bit of romance ;) )

(Lets take a vote i vote Yeah)
Kat sat agenst the tree and said I hope he doesn't read or see the dogs and the girl or he will think that was me

he looked at the note and sighed"Nah, ill let em sleep"he put the note down and went into one of the rooms and sat down on the couch(I vote yes, and yes there are single males)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(I vote yes 🙂)

Sissy woke up with a jerk and layed there before Luna "attacked" her with kisses. She pushed her away from her face and stood up climbed out the trapdoor. She saw the wolves with darts in there neck she and gasped running over and pulling out one of the darts ina female with a big belly. She went and pulled out each dart before sending gen off afraid for they're safety.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

(I'm single ;) )

(*Cough* *Cough* Kat ship with James *Cough* *Cough*)

(Yeah thats a thing)

Walks through city with her pistol. "Gotta find a group, been alone for too long"

(Ye)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Gets up and draws machete. "Maybe killing some zombies will cheer me up" walks off in search of zombies

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus