Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy wrote:
( Ok)r friends)

(Wrong button lol)
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(like i said pretend that i came before that because i was typing before you typed that XD)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"Wow, wolves" Hears gun shots. "What the hell?" Runs over to investigate. Sees hole in the trap door. Lifts trap door up and looks outside.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Ok) Sissy looked at the bullet hole in the trapdoor and glanced around nervously. The wolves scattered away from Jonah when he opened the trapdoor but slowly returned to there original positions a few of them watched him suspiciously.
James (played by SmackKam)

he jumped"What the hell is going on?"

Gets up and looks around "Show yourself!" I call out.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy pushed Jonahs he's back inside and said "g get inside!". She jumped in closely followed by Luna and the whole wolf pack jumped inside cramming the space.

Kat came from the tree and aiming at anyone who tried to step closer and yelled Put your hands up if you don't you will be shot on the spot and put all your weapons down
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She heard noises and grabbed her stars. She smirked and walked around in the shadows. "Okay. How many of you are there?" She looked around as she mumbled to herself. After a while Amber scaled a building and sat on the top.

"Woah" holds up hands. Sees a girl around his age pointing a gun at him. "Look girl, I'm unarmed, don't shoot"

(I'm assuming I'm the only one not under the trap door)

(Someone notice Adam XD)

he poked his head out, he stared at Kat"Oh great, a theif, look we dont want any trouble"

Kat looked suprised and said Huh uhhh.... She completely froze at his sight. She put her gun away and said Oh.. this came out wrong i wansn't trying to rob y-you guys uhh bye... She took off running the other direction.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She chuckled at the scene and noticed a boy. "Hm... Interesting." She walked over to the other side of the building and observed.

"Hmm, what's her deal?" I shake my head

(Wait Amber, how old are you in this RP?)

(Kat basically has a crush on him XD)

(On James? Lol)

"I dont know"he went back inside and looked through the weapons sissy had

(correct again your on a roll)

(Yep, that's me xD )

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus