Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducin' Myself

Veritas Artis (played by Longinus)

I've been lurking around the site for a little while now, but have been role playing for quite a few years. I've still got much to learn on the matter, but I'm always willing to learn from the masters and take a few notes down on how to further improve myself and character development.

I thought now would be a good time to actually introduce myself to the community; I'm steadily starting to branch off of Furcadia, the place I use to role play strictly, and test the water in other communities. The few of you I've spoken with, whether through message, chat, or by chance catching you as you wandered around Furcadia have seemed more than welcoming and pleasant and I appreciate that.

So, that's the gist of things! If anybody would like to chat or know more about me or Veritas here they can feel free to message me or the like! I'm almost always open for chat or role play!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Veritas!

I've seen you around chat a couple of times, of course, but I still want to give you a warm welcome. ;) I used to be a 'strict Furcadia RP' only type of person as well, but I found that I was just limiting myself quite a bit. Expanding on forum and PM RP on the site has made it possible to get more roleplay in more versatile settings than I thought possible. :D I hope you'll get similar awesome experiences!
Veritas Artis (played by Longinus) Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Veritas!

I've seen you around chat a couple of times, of course, but I still want to give you a warm welcome. ;) I used to be a 'strict Furcadia RP' only type of person as well, but I found that I was just limiting myself quite a bit. Expanding on forum and PM RP on the site has made it possible to get more roleplay in more versatile settings than I thought possible. :D I hope you'll get similar awesome experiences!

Thank you very much for that warm welcome, Sanne. :)

I hope to come across some awesome experiences too and like you, came to that very same conclusion! No need to limit myself to one medium. :D
Welcome, person who has likely been around the site longer then me! I don't use Furc, but if you ever want to RP here, let me know!
Witness

Ah, accursed homework kept me from replying on this sooner! I've seen you around, Veritas, and can vouch for your RP experience; I'd be more than happy to start up a RP with you, except that I think plans for that are already in the works? ;) In any case, here's a formal hello from me to your formal introduction, and hope that you find plenty of folks on here to learn from and get RP with. :D
TheLily

I've kept switching. I started on forums, going to IM, to furc, to IM to Forum and I've started back on IM and slowly going back to furc myself!

I liked the look of your character. If you ever wanna see some of my furc characters, drop me a line!
Veritas Artis (played by Longinus) Topic Starter

Thank you all for the welcome. I wasn't quite sure what to expect after posting an introduction, but I'm quite happy with the result!

Witness: Yes, I do believe we have a plan starting to take shape. I'm looking forward to that one in the near future. ;) I can only hope it springs into many others!

Lily & Strange: I will be sure to contact each of you and see if we can get some things going, even if we don't end up role playing it's always a nice surprise to read about the characters others have generated. :)
Dagger (played by Jane)

A warm welcome from me too, :) Im also rping in furcadia, most of the times aswell as a few german rp-chats.
Minerva

I really like your playstyles chart. Refreshing. Hope to play with you some day.

...I need to start actually using Furcadia again...
Ah, you are the other I ran into~ Such a nice house~ Oh, and it was a pleasure meeting you~ I do hope to play with you more one day~

And Minerva! If you were to use Furcadia, and if I was online, I would likely not resist the urge to share as many hugs as possible~~~
Kim Site Admin

I was out of town for the weekend so I'm late to the game in welcoming you, but it looks like you've received quite the chorus of well wishers! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducin' Myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus