Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"Please" I say desperately. "I love her and I don't want her to come to any harm"
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

“I can stop her during the fight but if you die, she’s gonna torture that poor guy I’ll almost feel sorry for him”

I sigh and look down. "Just promise me you'll do your best"

“Ok” Deme said “!but if he kill you..” Deme added trailing off. He stood up.

"Thanks" I say.

Meanwhile, back with the rest of the group, Zan walks out of the bushes. "Where's Marik?" He asks.

“Who’s that?” Devil whispered to Roan not reconizing the voice because she’s only heard it once.

“No prob I don’t want her getting hurt to ya know” Deme smiled at him.

"I know, I knew I could rely on you" I say.

"That's Zan" Roan whispers to her. Zan smirks at them before repeating his question. "Where's Marik?"

“Wait... whos Zan... sorry I’m not that to great with names and I’m blind so I can’t really memorize faces” Devil said half to Roan half to Zan.

Deme smiles at him.

"I'm the person who's gonna be the new alpha round here soon" he smirks.

“You kill him, prepare to be tortured, just a fair warning” Devil said kinda creepily.

Zan scoffs. "I'd like to see you try"

“What just cus I’m blind I can’t beat someone up day maybe a little bit bigger then me?” Devil asked though she didn’t really mean it as a question.

“Just saying be careful around her.... I’m her twin she’s gave me this” Deme said trotting up to them and rolling on his back to expose the long jagged scar down his underbelly and neck.

Zan scoffed and then looked to Marik. "You ready to lose your pack sport?"

“I haven’t been in this pack long.. Wait... did he really just call me sport?” Deme looked confused and bitter at the same time.

Devil glared at Zan, wondering if she could just try and kill him now.

(He was talking to Marik lol)

"I think he was talking to me" I say. "Zan, I'm not scared of you, if I die, I'm taking you down with me'

(Oops sorry... Deme makes mistakes a lot so)

“Oh... makes much more sense then him calling me sport..” Deme replied blushing and laughed nervously quickly ducking behind Devil.

"Where's Toran?" Zan asks. "I liked him and as usual assistant to the Alpha, he should referee"

“Who’s Toren?” Devil asked quickly her head tilted towards them slightly. He’s to confident, so evil like, and creepy, wish he was dead she thought angrily.

"You met him, didn't you? The wolf who was telling me how to be Alpha" I whisper back.

“I don’t really know if I’ve met him” Devil whispered back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus