Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

As the howl continued, more and more wolves joined in. Even the pups, led by Maya, were attempting to howl. Monica walked over to them. "Guess I'll join in" she said before howling along with the pack.
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

Devil shifted back a bit still listening to the howling. Wish I could howl... oh well then I’d be normal Devil thought lifting her head up to look at the sky. (Not really just looking up I guess lol)

(Lol)

As I stop howling, all the other wolves begin to stop as well. When all is silent I walk more out of the cave. "Today has been a devastating day" I say to all the wolves. "We all lost a great leader and I lost a father. Although we may all be down hearted, we must look forward. I may be injured but I promise to continue my father's legacy and keep this pack safe." The other wolves nod slightly at what I'm saying. "But for now, we must get some sleep and not wake up down cast but looking on to a bright new future!" I end my mini speech and nod to the other wolves. As all the wolves begin to head to their own dens, I limp back to the Alpha's den. "How'd I do?" I ask Devil and Monica.

“From what I heard most of them were nodding” Devil said sitting back down.

"Yeah, I think you'll make a great leader" Monica said. "I hope so" I reply. "Anyway its late, we should be heading to bed." "I'm looking after the pups tonight" Monica said. "See you tomorrow morning" she trots of towards the pups. I look over to Devil. "I'm assuming your going back to the cave with you brother then."

“Why wouldn’t I? I haven’t slept anywhere without him since we were born” she relied pausing before hesitantly trotting off to the forest.

"Ok good night!" I call over to her before I walk back into my own cave. I curl up and attempt to fall asleep.

“Night” she calls back softly and makes her way to the cave.

(Timeskip to next morning?)

(Sure)

As the sun rose next morning, I got up and stretched. I look out through the cave and let out a big yawn.

“Deme you awake?” Devil whispered nudging him and got a mumbled response. “I’ll be back” she whispered and trotted off to find Marik.

I sigh before walking to the entrance of the cave.

“Hey” Devil said softly sitting by the entrance to Mariks cave.

"Morning Devil" I say as I walk over to her. "How are you today?"

“Good. How about you?” She asked yawning.

"I'm fine, somehow I managed to get enough sleep despite all that's happened"

“Yeah me too”Devil said smiling to herself.

"You got a plan for today?" I ask
Astrid and Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(Room for one more?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus