Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Toran walks over to us. "Do the rumors are true, Zan is back." He says. "Ah Toran, old friend" Zan exclaims. "Sorry, but I serve another" Toran responds. "That'll change after this fight." "We'll see."
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

“I take it your Toren?” Devil said more of a comment then a question, she turned her head to look at him.

Deme glanced over at Toren.

"Yes, I am" he answers before turning back to the other two. "Now, let's get this out of the way"

Devil glared at Toren.

Zan and Marik walk towards the centre of the clearing as a bunch of confused wolves stare at us, whispering among themselves.

Deme followed closely behind Devil as she went and sat around 10-15 feet back. Deme sat almost directilybehind her.

Toran walks behind them. As me and Zan face each other, preparing to fight, Toran addresses the crowd. "As many of you have heard, our old ruler is back. He has issued a challenge against Marik. The fight for leadership is not to be interrupted. The fight must see both challengers give it their all and it's to the death. Good luck and may whoever wins be a valiant leader of this pack" Toran steps back, signalling the start of the fight.

Devil twitched, wanting to know what’s going on but also not. Her paws twitched wanting to interrupt. “Your twitching” Deme whispered anxiously and getting the reply carelessly from Devil “I know”.

"Start!" Toran cries out. Zan starts circling me slowly. I had seen this tactic before and also begin to circle, making sure Zan was always in my sights. Zan smirked before lunging forward. I try to dodge the attack but my injury limits me. His teeth clamp down on the scruff of my neck. I yelp in pain before he throws me to the ground.

Devils claws dig into the ground as she leaned forward. Being the closest ones to the fight Deme backed away.

Zan lunged forward for another attack. I see him coming and bite down on his leg hard. He yelps but grabs me by the scruff of the neck and chucks me onto the ground again. I yelp and try to get up but he walks up and steps hard on my ribs, preventing me from getting up and causing me to gasp for air.

(Try hold Devil off from the fight, I have a plan)

He pushes down harder on my ribs so can barely breath. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Because your father spared me, I'm gonna make you a deal" he smirks.

(ok, but if Marik dies I cant make any promises)

Devil lunged forward and Deme quickly grabbed her by the scruff, jerking her back. "let go!" Devil shouted and wiggled but Deme held on tight holding her away from the fight.

"You may live but... you must never return back here, same deal as your dad gave me" he smirked still crushing my ribs. I nod slowly and he stops pressing down on my ribs.He leans in and whispers into my ear. "And if you ever do return, I'll kill you where you stand." I try to struggle to my feet but am completely exhausted. I limp towards Devil and Deme. "You're banished as well" Zan calls towards Devil and Deme. "And you" he nods toward Monica. I struggle to even limp towards Devil and Deme.

"i I'm sorry, Zan was it? I couldn't see who you were banishing? I'm blind sorry" Devil said scurrying towards Zan. "i feel bad for him now" Deme said frowning. "you ok?" Deme asked and stood next t Marik trying to help him walk.

"Stupid blind wolf" he muttered. "Get out of this pack now!" I stumble past Deme toward the forest, remaining silent. My head hung down in defeat and sadness.

Devil seemed to freeze the second he said stupid blind wolf. "I'm tired, of dealing with you idiotic bitches, who think there better then me, because what? I'm blind?!?! well guess what bitch? I have better hearing and sense of smell then you do< so f*** off before one of us "stupid blind wolves" kill you!" Devil growled at him angrily, not caring that he was much larger then she was, most likely stronger. "run" Deme said softly to Marik. "go, find Sakura, she knows what to do, last time this happened.." Deme said railing off like he didn't want to go on.

I seem to ignore Deme and keep walking slowly into the forest.

Zan growls and spins around. He lunges at Devil and swipes a paw at her, leaving a long scratch down her side.

"wow, anger issues much" Devil said as she lazily yawned seeming not to notice the scratch. "stop making him angry!" Deme whined trying to drag devil away, failing.

Zan growled viciously. "I advise you to leave now" He said in a low voice rough voice. He took a step toward her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus