Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Watched them from behind a rock
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

Devil glanced up her ears twitched as she looked around before continuing after Deme.

Sniggered. "Hello" I say, coming up behind them.

Devil stops and takes a step towards Marik. She was now between him and Deme, snarling at Marik.

"Woah calm down" I get in a battle stance just in case. "If anything, your trespassing on my pack's land"
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563) Topic Starter

She picked up the scent of 3 other wolves in the distance and was torn on whether to investigate or not.

Devil snarled viciously protecting Deme even though he's the older twin.

Scoffs. "I just happen to be the descendant of the Alpha round here, now unless you come in peace, please go away" Bares teeth and snarls loudly to scare them. Although they were both smaller than him, he didn't know how strong they were so was cautious.

Sees the wolves growling at each other but stays hidden.

Deme backed away from Marik clearly scared his tail between his legs. "You touch him I will rip you this shreds" Devil said her red eyes glanced back at Deme for a second. Devil took a step towards Marik still growling although she was smaller then him she seems to have an advantage.

"Trying to scare me huh? Well it ain't working" Growl at Devil. "Now, you have a choice, come with me to my pack or get the hell out of here" Growls at Devil trying to intimidate her. "Alternatively, you fight, but that would not be wise"

Devil snarled taking a step towards Marik. Her red eyes kept darting around randomly. Deme slunk she up behind Devil wanting to help. "Don't. Touch. Him" Devil said still snarling at him.

"Who says i had any intention of hurting you" i say growling. "Now, choose"

Devils ears twitched as he talked and she stopped growling. She just stood there her eyes darting around and her ears and nose twitching. Suddenly she lunged forward swiping her paw at his face missing his eye by less than an inch. She quickly took a few steps back not growling.

Barely Flinches. "I don't want to hurt you." Stares Devil straight in the eye and slowly walk towards Devil "So, choose".

She didn't move as he came towards her her eyes stared at nothing and her ears twitched as he talked.

"Come on, we have food and shelter back at the cave, all we ask is for some cooperation" He started pacing in circles around her.

Hears what they're saying. "Hmmm, food and shelter. A chance to start a new life. All i have to do is get in with that grey wolf" she thought.

Devils ears twitched as he circled her. Deme stood helplessly a few get away from them, his tail tucked between his legs.

"Still silent huh?" Continued pacing around her. "You know, I like you. Trying the threaten and attack me despite the fact your smaller just to protect your brother. Shows a strong heart" stops pacing when he is directly in front of her "Now, I will ask you one last time. Come over to my pack, or get off our territory"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus