Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

"this isn't technically fair, I'm blind and have no clue which directon would be considered "going"" She turned in a circle not knowing where anything (or anyone) is.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Zan smirked."This'll be easy then" he mutters. He leaps forward, jaws outstretched, aiming for her neck. Suddenly another wolf leaps out of nowhere and slams into Zan. Roan steadies himself after the attack and stands, growling at Zan. "Run. Find Marik. Keep him safe" Roan says to Devil before the 2 wolves lock in combat once more. Both trying desperately to get the other to the ground and land a killing blow.

"i don't run from this coward, hes just a coward nothing more, a coward who thinks its easy to kill a blind wolf" Devil sat her ears straight up. while Devil was talking Ray inched closer. Amos-standing besides Ray- whispers "go" and Ray leaps out fairly sharp antlers slamming into Zan.

Zan was on top of Roan, just about to sink his teeth into Roan's neck when Ray attacked. Zan fell to the side and yelped in pain. Roan scrambled back up onto his feet. "Thanks" he murmurs to Ray. Zan, now slowly walked backward smirks. "You may have cornered me but this is far from over." Zan threw back his head and howled. Suddenly, more wolves came leaping out of the bushes. "Kill them, Kill them all!" Zan roars as the wolves charge toward the group.

Meanwhile, I slowly retreat through the forest, limping.

Devil easily stepped to the side, as one of the more odviusly untrained wolves charged at her. "why you so rude?" she asked and stepped to the side again as he charged. Deme yelped odviusly confused as one of the wolves tackled him, "why isn't he resisting" the wolf asked pokig Deme. "don't touch him" Devil said and using her back paw shoved the wolf off Deme. Ray jumped back to Amos and protectively inched in between him and one of the growling wolves.

Roan growls viciously and leaps at one of the charging wolves. He slams into it, sending it reeling to the side. Another wolf leaps onto his back, trying to bite into his neck. He throws the wolf off and growls at it. A black shape leaps out of nowhere and lands on top of Roan, knocking him over. Zan smirks down at him before sinking his teeth into Roan's neck. Roan yelps in pain.

I eventually reach Sakura and the other deer. Not bothering to speak to any of them, I lay down, not facing them and put my head on my paws.

"aye Mi amigo, whats wrong?" Sakura asked inching towards Marik.

Amos head butted the wolf on Roan while Ray had kicked a wolf who has tried to jump on him.

"I'm fine..." I mutter, sounding depressed.

Roan lies on the ground, paralysed with pain.
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563) Topic Starter

(Wow, haven't been here in a long time. What's been going on)

(Your gonna have to read it)

(That took a while)

Snowy watched the commotion from the hill.

Ray hit Zan with his horns again before whispering to Amos "lets not get in the middle of this" and dragged Amos -who wanted to help fight- away from the fight. Devil jumped on Zans back digging her claws, and her teeth into his neck. since Devil was way smaller than Zan she easily clinged on. after few seconds Devil lunged towards Roan quickly grabbing his scruff and dragging him away. Deme ran after Devil his tail between his legs.

(sorry)

Zan howls in pain. When he sees them running off he calls out "Fine, Run! Cowards!"

Roan whimpers in pain as Devil drags him away, blood streaking down his neck.

(It's ok)

Snowy sneaks towards Devil and the others, careful not to be spotted by the ravenous wolves in the clearing. "Need any help?" She asks, approaching the group.

"sure" Deme said hopefully. Devil stopped for a second and took a second to clean of some of the blood before continuing more gently this time.

Marik rested his head on his paws and sighed.

(Ima try 3rd person for a bit)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus