Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Monica and Deme approach the cave. The cubs run out to them. "Hello Monica" Maya chirps. "Hi Maya" She says. "This is Deme, a few of you may know him. He's gonna be helping out today. One of the younger male cubs runs up to Deme. "Hi!" he says cheerfully.

"Thanks" replies Normak. "You have much experience hunting?" he asks.
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

“Yep!” Devil replied please say I’m not excluded she thought hoping.

“Hey little guy” Deme said to the pup patting his head.

"Are you Monica's boyfriend?" The pup asked in a playful tone.

"Ok then, we set to go Marik?" "Yes, I may have to take it easy though with my injury" I respond.

“N n no” Deme stuttered glancing at Monica.

Ray got bored and decided he would hang out with Deme or Devil. When he saw Devil and Marik he pranced over happily. “Hi! Where ya going? Can I come?” Ray asked excitedly.

"Oooh you like her, you like her" He chirped giggling. Monica was talking to Maya.

"Uhhhh, you may not want to come" I say. "We're... well we're hunting."

“Ok. Well, you hunters better not hunt anyone from my herd or I will murder you.... if they don’t first. Bye Devil have fun!” Ray said with a sigh then added happily as he walked off.

“Bye Ray cya later!” Devil called after Ray.

Deme sat down and chose to ignore the pup.

The pup tilted his head looking at Deme before getting bored and running off to play fight with one of the other male pups. Monica padded over to Deme. "Im thinking off taking them to the stream, we usually hang out there" she says.

"Wait what?!" Normak exclaims. "Friends with a deer?" I sigh "She was raised by deer, wouldn't be alive without em. As of such, we will not be hunting a herd which lives nearby here. They are off limits. We will go to a much larger herd in the south."

“And if I find out any of you hurt one of them form my herd, especially my mom, I don’t care how much stronger, or faster, you are then me.... I will murder you and you will die in pain... ok everybody?” She said although didn’t mean it as a question more of a statement.

“Ok” Deme said and patted one of the pups head.

"You threatening me?" Normak says. I sigh and step between them. "Please don't fight. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

As Monica, Deme and the pups walk towards the stream, Monica talks to Maya again whilst the other 3 pups play whilst trying to keep up. Suddenly Monica stops dead in her tracks. "What was that?" She says. "I thought I heard a rustling in the bushes"

“No, I’m threatening all of them” Devil said her ears twitching to listen to he mumbling.

“Idk... don’t let the pups know let’s get away from his area just in case” Deme suggested and quickly caught up with the pups staying nearby just in case.

Before they can continue to move, The creature in the bushes leaps out of the bushes, Almost barreling into Monica. The creature was a wolf. He was slightly larger than Marik but had black fur. He grinned at them evilly.

"Everyone Calm down" I say. "You protecting your new girlfriend Marik?" Normak says Mockingly. I glare at him "If anything, I'm protecting you from her. Don't pick a fight."

“You better watch your back”Devil growled at him ignoring that he called her Mariks “girlfriend”. “Plus I don’t need a group to defend me” Devil added glancing at the other sin the group.

Deme quickly dove between the pups, Monica, and the wolf snarling.

"Get Behind me pups" Monica says. The pups all retreat behind her, scared out of their skins. Monica walks forward and stands by Deme. "What do you want?" she snarl. He laughs as if he's amused. "You trying to fight me?"

"Please be quiet, all of you" I say, my voice slightly raised.

Devil stared into the distance he ears twitching at every sound.

“Back off!” Deme said growling. I hope he doesn’t find out what a terrible fighter I am Deme thought.

“Something wrong with Deme” Devil said frightened.

"How can you tell?" I ask.

"Please, you two are no match for me" he said before snapping at Deme. "Get away from him " Monica growls.

(I have an idea for this evil wolf)

(Can you tell me so I make sure Deme and Devil don’t stop that?)

“I just... know... it’s hard to explain, ya kinda have to have a twin to know.... you also have to be blind to know what there thinking.... like me and Deme” Devil answered nervously turning to Marik.

(Just don't brutally beat him up, my characters will explain)

"You have an alpha or a pack?" He snarled. "No, we're just wonderers" Monica responded, lying to protect her pack. "Is that so? Then where did all those pups come from?"

"Where is he?" I ask.

“There ours got a problem with that?” Deme lied to protect the pups acting as if he was there father and Monica was there mother.

Without even smelling the air or listening she said “in the woods... by a creek, to the north.. what just cus I’m blind I’m not able to know where my twin is?”

Monica blushed slightly when he said that but nodded her head slowly. Maya, who was quite a good liar for her age tentatively walked up to Deme. "Dad, what's going on?" She asked in a semi scared tone, trying to go along with Deme's lie.

"Ok, then let's go" I say going as fast as I can with my injury, to the creek. Normak rolled his eyes before following.

Devil started sprinting unusually fast for a wolf but a little over average speed for a fast deer.

“Sweetie you and your brother and sisters will be ok. I won’t let him hurt you” Deme told Maya inching a bit in front of Maya.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus