Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

Chiyoko (played anonymously)

"Alright... So I'll start on dinner," she announced, making her way to the kitchen to get it. They said pizza was in the freezer, right? Probably. She checked her list and realized she'd neglected to write that part.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

By now, Kayla had returned and plopped down on the couch. "The pizza's in the fridge in case you forgot," Kayla blurts through telepathy, despite her parents telling her and the other kids not to do anything with their powers. She figured this would be okay, since Chiyoko seemed to have forgotten where the pizza is, and she was hungry.

"Thank you!" she called out, paying no mind to it. Kayla must have just been impatient and hungry. Chiyoko opened the fridge and, yes, it was there. She took it out, sprayed down one of those oven-plates, put the pizza on, and put it in the oven.

"Huh?" Kate says, before piecing things together. "Wait, Kayla, did you-!" She starts loudly before switching to a softer voice. "Did you use telepathy?! We're not meant to!" "I'm hungryyyyyyyy!" Kayla whines to Kate. Kate sighs. "Okay, whatever.."

Chiyoko walked back into the main room after setting a timer. A loud one. And one on her phone. She could be very forgetful.

"Now what are you girls talking about?" she asked, approaching Kate and Kayla, kneeling on the floor in front of them. She was curious of what Kate was accusing Kayla of.

"Nothing important," Kate says.

"Are you sure about that?" These girls were young, they had to be hiding something, right? Like a... school crush! Chiyoko remembered being their age and just craving to gossip with the older girls. She wanted to be the older girl for these two.

"Yup," Kayla says, "It's a seeecreeeet!" Kate giggles. Drew unexpectedly grabs the TV remote and turns on a cartoon.

Gracie goes off to change her hearing aid batteries.

This only piqued her interest more.

"A secret you say?" Wait, no, stop that, you are not going to meddle with these children!

"A reeeeeeally important secret that I'm not gonna tell anyone!" Kayla chirps.

"Really important?" she asked, holding the "e" like the child had. "Alright, alright, I get it..." She then got up to go check on the food again, since there wasn't anything she really needed to do here.

Luke soils his diaper. Though he pays no mind to it, he starts to smell. Kate pinches her nose.

Gracie walks into the kitchen after returning from changing her hearing aid batteries. "Miss Chiyoko? Luke smells real bad, I think he soiled his diaper.."

((You busy?))

((Sorry, sorry, so sorry, so you mind if I wait until I'm home to reply?))

((It's okay, and yeah it's alright! Just reply when you can.))

"Er... Alright, dear, just um... Just give me a minute!" the teen replied, getting a little overwhelmed with the rushing around now.

((Welcome back!))

Kate yells out from the other room. "I can change his diaper!!" She rushes into the bathroom and returns a few minutes later carrying a defeated looking Luke, who had a clean diaper on under his clothes, and a clean one on his head as well. Kate has a few clean diapers on her arms. "TADA!!" she says loudly. "Can I go back to what I was doing? Wait, what WAS I doing.." Luke states through telepathy, forgetting about the "no powers rule". Kate quickly pokes him and shushes him.

((Thanks. Sorry again for not replying and for being out so often. I think I need to supply you my schedule or something))

"Ah, yes, thank yo-... Who said that?" she asked, then realized... "Oh, it was probably just the television. Grace, one more thing. Can you ask whoever's watching to turn it down a little, please? It's making me go a little crazy!" The timer dinged and she took the now-finished pizza out of the oven. "Actually, just tell them to turn it off. Dinner's ready. Perfect timing, too!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus