Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Drew sits next to her. "Are you alright?"
Chiyoko (played anonymously)

She sighed.

"No... I'm not..."

"I wish I could tell you what just happened.." A pang of pain erupts in Drew's head. He visibly flinches. He needed to get back upstairs and rest.

"Are you alright?" She was still concerned. "It's my job to make sure you're all okay. How can I do that if something that's hurting you... Is something you're hiding from me?"

"I'm just not supposed tell," Drew says simply. "I'll be okay."" He gets up rather slowly. "I gotta rest.."

"Alright... Good night then..." Why would no one tell her!? "Are you sure you'll be okay? You're resting a lot."

"Yeah, I'm good." Drew starts walking, though at a slower pace than usual.

She didn't question him this time, but kept a close watch. These kids were strange, that's for sure...

Gracie happens to walk downstairs at this time. "Oh, hey Drew. Need some help?" Drew nods and she helps him walk over to the stairs a bit faster. "Ooh, you're pretty warm. You're going to rest, right?" Gracie asks. Drew nods again and starts walking upstairs. "Thanks."

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Luke boredly sits in his highchair, looking for something to do. He eventually realizes he still has food, and eats it, though he's a messy eater.

Instead of going to his room, Drew goes straight to Kate's room. Yes, she had a room to herself, being the oldest and all. As for the others, Gracie and Kayla shared a room, Max and Drew shared a room, and Luke slept in the same room as their parents.

"Kate!! We need to call an emergency kid meeting!!!" he says.

"What? Why?" Kate says, pulling some headphones off her ears.

"Luke is gonna get us all caught with our powers! We're not meant to tell people!!!" Drew says.

Kate sighs and puts the headphones down on her bed. "Welp." She runs out of the room. "GUUUUYS!!! EMERGENCY KID MEETING!!!" She runs downstairs into the kitchen and grabs Luke, then goes back upstairs, all while saying, "EMERGENCY KID MEETIIIIIING!!"

By then, the other children had made their way to Kate's room. It wasn't the biggest bedroom, that status belonged to the twins's room, but the kids fit fine.

"Alright Drew, you called this meeting, you're up," Kate says, sitting on her bed.

((I'm sorry for not replying yet, I'm sorta taking a small rp break right now from most of my rps, I'm dealing with a lot and finding motivation a bit hard))

((I'm sorry, I hope things get better for you))
Katherine (played by Miramaroon)

Hey Hayes family I was wondering if you would like to do a roleplay with katherine

((Alright.. The reason why it took this long to reply was because didn't want to look like i was trying to be mean, but I'm afraid you're not meant to ask to RP with someone in a topic where RP is going on (Yes, even if it's on hiatus), especially if it's closed..))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus