Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Secret Santa

TheLily

So, I was reminded this morning that Furcadia Fans has their yearly Secret Santa sign up already (found here for anyone interested!) I did this last year and I REALLY enjoyed it, but since I'm all but left Furcadia, I can't really join up.

I was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to do a Secret Santa here on RPR.

It would be simple. You would get a number and from this number, I would later sign people up to be your Santa. You would also receive someone to give a gift to.

Some rules should be in order!

1. Only one entry. I don't mind if you choose to be anon, but please don't use that to sign up twice.
2. You have to give a gift to someone else. If you don't, then you'll be barred for next year!
3a. You can give art, epic memberships, character slots, character pages, or if you know they play furcadia you can take advantage of the Christmas sales they do! Make it appropriate for the person you're gifting. If they only have one character on their profile, don't get them 5 more slots for example.
3b. If you choose to do art, don't half-ass it. Make sure you put effort and time into this piece. Not just a quick scribble in paint.
4. Sign-ups begin today and will end on the fifteenth of November. Loki will PM you the name of your giftee on the sixteenth.
5. You can get them the gift anytime from the moment you get the name to January fifteenth. Christmas time is better though ;)

When you sign up, please pick a character if you're getting art. I will link your name directly to the character so people can take a look at what they're being asked for!

1. Strangedisease
2. Witness
3. f0x1nth3b0x Gift Received.
4. Rubix
5. Experience
6. Kreig_005 Gift Received
7. Captain Cassie Gift Received
8. Jayburd
9. TheLily
10. kuroi_neko Gift Recieved
11. TornBySanity
In!
Minerva

I'll get in on this. Here's to hoping for character slots. >_>;

I might have to lean on the late end of it. With last year's santa art thing, I got in hella early with my entry but considering I'm scheduled to drop a baby from my chute sometime around Christmas I might have to go with the delays, just in all reason. XD
Hey! Thanks for the Furcadia Fans advertisement thrown out there! :D.

I'm interested in joing in with this, too :).
Toss me upon the pyre! I mean...I'm in. :)
TheLily Topic Starter

Experience wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the Furcadia Fans advertisement thrown out there! :D.

I really loved my panooki I got last year. If I spent more time on Furc or even had an active alt that I could take art for, I'd join again!
Minerva

Retract my admission. I'm leaving the site.
I'm in! :D
TheLily Topic Starter

Anyone else in? :)
I'm in
Sanne Moderator

I'm going to have to pass on this, I'm not very reliable for this sort of thing at the moment, but I hope everyone else will have a blast and make tons of pretties! <3
TheLily Topic Starter

Getting to the last chance to sign up!
TheLily Topic Starter

This is the last day for sign ups! Tomorrow names will be drawn and PM'd out to everyone and then we can get on the gifting! <3
I tried to like that comment. But this isn't facebook. I am retarded.
LOL omg Fox, I do that -all- the time on here! XD
ALL THE TIME
TheLily Topic Starter

Closed as of now. Assignments will be rolled and sent out :)
*DOES A DANCE!*
Alright guys, I sent the PMs, so if you did not get one PLEASE contact ME (Loki) ASAP! It means I goofed up somewhere!!!

Make sure it's me you PM, since TheLily is playing and has no idea who has what XD
Kim Site Admin

This is exciting! :D I hope everyone has a lot of fun doing this!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Secret Santa

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus