Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Those are probably better questions to start off with. I don't think we need to map out fictional New Colorado, that stuff can be improv'd as we need to. The tech level would be nice to know. I used a simple hand radio and then Sin whips out a dimensional portal ball. I think it'd be neat to keep that mish-mash of modern tech (since humanity's progress was slowed a bit focused on the war) but also crazy magi-tech created with Angel dust, Vamp blood and Ghoul droppings.

We already have one Big Bad named and around: Abraxous I think he's called. I'd like to get an Archangel causing commotion too just to even it out. I might find a way to mention one later just to have, but I'd rather not detract from the action.
That's true and yeah I was getting a mix of Earth tech being only somewhat more advanced than now but a with a lot of new magi-tech gadgets introduced do to the event. Also forgot about the portal ball, that gives my character a goal since he's stranded in this universe. The Archangel Idea is pretty good I think
I'm having fun! Hopefully Trippin comes back, I liked his improv and having a partner, but we gotta move along. Another round of action anyone? I didn't want to end it with Quintus not arriving on the block party.
I'm gonna have Quintus respond to Isaac's distress call and be just down the street for him. Also Doomsday rounds I got from Sovietwombles arma 6 video if anyone wants to see them in action 5:00-6:20. And yeah I'm having fun too!
Howdy!
Hello! :)
Ola.
How are ya?
Good! are you planning on joining the rp?
I'm feeling Spooky.
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

coke_monster wrote:
Why is a hetero-chromia monster girl listening to Pink Floyd in the year 2087?

respect the classics man XD
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows wrote:
coke_monster wrote:
Why is a hetero-chromia monster girl listening to Pink Floyd in the year 2087?

respect the classics man XD

Kek. I wonder if Celobra was a mortal in our time period to be a fan.

Nice Chapter summary my dude, Deathmarch. Got me just a bit hyped, as it made me realize our improv (mostly Trippin's) somehow made a decent scenario for a plot without much planning between each other. Celobra is OP as hell btw, I guess that's just divine entities in general so far, but be mindful how many hundreds of things you set on fire man. Uhh. Where was I... nah I guess that's all for now. I'll wait a few hours incase Trippin wants to get a post in, then it's time for dialogue posts. Get to show off some personality in the cast here before the inevitable discovery that EVERYONE in the city is rip. I hope not. Im not a fan of killing zombies all day.
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

Celobra is tired as hell man, she's about to pass out from exhaustion...though she really is good at hiding it. If another hoard showed up now, she wouldn't be able to do much.

that and I may do that, say she was a mortal in our time.
Thanks! and yeah I can see a few interesting ways this might go. And yeah Celobra's kill count is actually pretty even with everyone else's I'd estimate. Quintus would be around 100-200 kills, low ammo and some exhaustion (Combat stims, armour systems, and genetically enhanced since he's from a space colonizing universe lessensthis), Volana left the battle but considering she spent time fighting and was also surrounded by ghouls shed probably have 50-100 kills. Doesnt seem tired, but she did fly away so that accounts for that. With Isaac and Sinclair the amount of ghouls needed to account for guns, and Volana's abilities would probably be around 400. 200 from both sides of the streets, lack of enough equipment plus the earlier mission means Unit 14 would be tired, and so retreated to cover.

I'd say about 80ish kills each could be estimated so 210-260 killed by Volana, Isaac and Sinclair leaving 150-200 ish for Celobra to fight alone. High estimates would put collective ghoul count around 700ish ghouls. Considering everyones different circumstances, abilities and combat styles would mean the differences in ability while there dont make any of us uber op. Take this with a grain of salt though, but its kind of the numbers that have been flying in my head throughout all this.
SmewQueen Topic Starter

Aaaand this is why everyone is better at role playing than me..
don't sweat it Smew your rp is good :) and if it hadn't been for you we wouldn't have even started this adventure!
SmewQueen Topic Starter

Heh. I’m still embrassased. I’m even still learning how to make everything more detailed and give longer replies. And so on and so on.
That's alright, we all start somewhere! no need to be embarrassed haha
There will always be someone better and worse than you. And it's a good bet that if you are always unsatisfied with your work, you'll want to improve. Get worried when you start believing everything you write is the bee's knees. Yada yada. I'm not the best at motivational advice.
Hullo, fello hoomans.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus