Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Helloo! I 2 am Hooman
SmewQueen Topic Starter

XD
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

am not hooman, but Iss wants to be friends with le hoomans.
SmewQueen Topic Starter

I am hooman you guys hemans the rest of ppls are humans.
much hooman there are, friends must become
CONVERT THE HUMANS TO MOOMOO HOOMANS
But if all the Humans are MOOMOO HOOMANS, who will appreciate the MOOM?
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

What Be MooMoo Hoomans??????
Hoomans that....moo? yes. They are bigger than normal hoomans, but gud nonetheless
SmewQueen Topic Starter

HOOMANS GO PANDA PANDA PANDASMEW!

DONKEYFOSHES ARE PANDASMEW DRESSED IN DONKEYFISH CONTUME

PANDA PANDA PANDASMEW!
We apologize but software patch 3.5 has damaged Hooman translation unit. Please call our helpline for help.
"Hello, my translator has stopped working"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"
"go moo yourself"
SmewQueen Topic Starter

I IS THE SMEWQUEEN OF ALL PANDASMEW AND ADONKEYFISH!

ALL BOW BEFORE ME
I've lost the thread tying this joke together. I will now proceed to instead appreciate that a monster's last name (or atleast the crystal's) is Hunter.

Edit: Going to wait for my pahtna.
You mean all MOO before you!

lol Sinclair and Dontbetrippen are missing out :p
Yeah man you guys going ham. Slow up for our guy who isn't on right now. I mean, all three of you are outside the door for now so it's not too much to continue for a bit, but I can't leave my bro. My wingman. My 1 to his 4. Unit 14.
God what a dumb codename. I know we're just a patrol team but I should have done some research and get some ALPHA BETA TANGO CHARLIES 343 codes in there.
lol it's alright, you aren't technically Military so Unit 14 works. And yeah we've been going on quite a bit. Hopefully he'll come on soon so we can get that door open lmao
SmewQueen Topic Starter

XD

Yea thanks. Volana Violet Hunter and Alex Violet Hunter. Same person. Then the unnamed crystal. Male cat= Flame Female cat side = Midnight. Dragons haven’t been named yet. Little sister is Lacy Joy Hunter and Victor Joy Hunter sme person. Also half demon half angel with Muddy as male puppy and all the rest no names for.
SmewQueen Topic Starter

I probably just confused y’all a lot XD.
just a little bit, but I get the jist of it :)
What you're saying is... we got a whole family of Half'n'Halves to hunt! We gon' Hunt them Hunters, I tell ya. Or I ain't no Hunter.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus