Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

SmewQueen Topic Starter

Their last name is Hunter because their father(the angel) was a demon hunter. So ye. And it’s actually only two. So Volana wasn’t luring when she said she had a little brother to get back to.
Geode (played anonymously)

Uh hey this is Zach. Thanks for the link Quintis.
No problem Zach!

So um yeah.
Yeah man.

Edit: Man, Deathmarch you're super helpful. I wish I had more time on my hands to do the same, but it looks like that's unneeded. Good advice for the newcomer.

Geo, yo yo waddup. Welcome to New Colorado, the city infested by dirty monsters taking our hard earned jobs. Where specialized Hunters patrol the streets for the otherwordly wreaking havoc from the shadows. Or others that just wander the streets dropping feathers to find.
Just a heads up, I'm going to call Alex a liar and play up the ghoul-infestation / city is in danger aspect. I'd rather not write off hundreds of fresh ghouls as just another day in the NC. Seems rather important, and I'd like to play out investigating that.
Hope DontBeTrippin gets on. I dont want to bug him anymore. Dont wanna leave my partner either. I'll post in 12 hours.

Um hey coke_monster what is your profile picture of?
Paya, the one and only best waifu from Zelda: Breath of The Wild.

The one and only XD shes so cute
I s n ' t S h e ?

That games chalk full of cute. I hope I can actually grab a Switch console on this years Cyber Monday sale. I've been stuck playing on my brother's for far too long.
ahh thanks Coke_monster, nice continuation, I'm gonna wait for celobra to take her turn before posting my part though.
Paya is adorable lool

She is literally my third reason to play botw out of a million.
Oh, Realm Travelers. That's what RT means. Quint isn't the only one getting overwhelmed.
Yeah I just realized that too lol. Also Quint and Alex fighting is starting to seem inevitable unless something steers it away. As a soldier, handing a suspicious person a magic crystal would go against all training and experience. And Alex seems too stubborn to just answer the questions. It'll be interesting to see how it goes!
Hmm. I'm a bit worried. Might as well roll with it. I just hope this doesn't drag.

Can't say I'm surprised given the setting.
True, if you think about it our characters have been arguing in front of a building surrounded by corpses for a while now lool.
Oooo I gotta say, slimy green ghoul corpses is one setting I have not seen a battle take place. I hope no one slips. That stuff doesn't wash off.

Apologies for the atrocious levels of anime-edge in my post. It seemed like a big moment if this does go that route.
lol it's fine! though considering Celobra is neutralish She'd probably take that as a remark against her as well :p
Why not. Why not! Get everyone riled up! More Unholy/Holy flames for the rest of us!

Isaac The Rookie Racist might die here before he gets a character turn-around / arc.
Lol! well Celobra is exhausted so he's likely to just get punched by her haha.

So super confused by what's happening. I read through the whole thing and got lost. I don't know how though or what.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus